Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey tigerlore, nice call on Sammy's draft selection...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Hey tigerlore, nice call on Sammy's draft selection...

May 16, 2014, 3:27 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14545186

I'm thinking second yes. At the latest , early third.. But I can't see first round.

--tigerlore

To josephg, you didn't need to write it down, I gotcha.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

He should apply for a job at The State.***

May 16, 2014, 3:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Korncoot might be hiring...***

May 16, 2014, 3:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His prognostications are so excellent

May 16, 2014, 3:52 PM

he'll take over for Korncock.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Hey tigerlore, nice call on Sammy's draft selection...

May 16, 2014, 3:32 PM

The worst part is that I thought this was going to be from 2012. He posted this mess when everyone had agreed that Sammy was pretty much going to be the first WR taken.

I know dood, that guys is a complete weirdo

May 16, 2014, 3:37 PM

I'm just glad we have solids like krzy around to keep us straight

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Not used to seeing "krzy" and "straight" in the same

May 16, 2014, 3:38 PM

sentence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm pretty straight crazy***

May 16, 2014, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not used to seeing "krzy" and "straight" in the same

May 16, 2014, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Not used to seeing "krzy" and "straight" in the same ]

My kewshun is - was "soccercrazy" already registered or was the inclusion of "krzy" this guise ill-advised attempt at showing how unique and speshul he was?

Was this after Sammy's Freshmen year or after high school?

May 16, 2014, 3:33 PM

I can't remember who but when Sammy committed, a teammate said that Sammy was going to break all of Clemson's records. In HS, their play calling had to be simple; Sammy short, Sammy long, Sammy screen, just throw it and let Sammy go get it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stupid people should not be held responsible for their posts***

May 16, 2014, 3:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2014, 3:46 PM

That's kind of like XBox Dawg posting yesterday that Stephone Anthony has played like a 2 star. Does he not know that he would have probably been the 3rd ILB selected after Borland and Moseley this year?

An even stupider post in that same thread by him:

May 16, 2014, 4:06 PM

I see him going pro but unless his game gets better I see him falling a round or two. I know people are scheming for him some but great recievers can't seem to be stopped on the college level but he seems to get stopped for long stretches. I seem him as just good. I actually think if I was drafting today, I'd take Adam first. I think he is better.

And yes, he's referring to Adam Humphries there.

Maybe he's rassist***

May 16, 2014, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

One thing Adam Humphries and Sammy Watkins have in common

May 16, 2014, 4:59 PM [ in reply to An even stupider post in that same thread by him: ]

... they can't catch punts.

You actually waited every day for 7 months to post this?

May 16, 2014, 4:36 PM

You must not have that interesting of a life.

Re: You actually waited every day for 7 months to post this?

May 16, 2014, 4:42 PM

OOOH BURRRRN

You're about to appear on a listkrzy***

May 16, 2014, 4:46 PM [ in reply to You actually waited every day for 7 months to post this? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If you'd notice, moron, that I am several days past the

May 16, 2014, 5:55 PM [ in reply to You actually waited every day for 7 months to post this? ]

draft date.

That would clearly imply that I am not "waiting every day for 7 months".

Let's think of a realistic scenario...I made a bookmark in my browser titled "Check after NFL draft". I was looking at my bookmarks for something and saw that headline and realized it met the criteria...then posted it.

"You must not have that" high of an IQ.

Re: If you'd notice, moron, that I am several days past the

May 16, 2014, 6:05 PM

I notice morons all the time. Occasionally I notice large groups of them , dressed in garnet and crowing over a football field in the Bluff Rd. Projects area of Columbia.

Morons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: If you'd notice, moron, that I am several days past the

May 16, 2014, 6:12 PM [ in reply to If you'd notice, moron, that I am several days past the ]

It's like we've caught a glimpse of genius....

May 16, 2014, 10:44 PM [ in reply to If you'd notice, moron, that I am several days past the ]

just a glimpse though, that's all our mortal minds can comprehend

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Be sure to save GWP posts***

May 16, 2014, 5:07 PM

Crump already saves all of mine***

May 16, 2014, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Crump already saves all of mine***

May 16, 2014, 9:55 PM

Just in case, I can see why.

Dude last logged on 6 months ago...

May 16, 2014, 6:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

May 16, 2014, 11:22 PM

This guy better have some excuse for saying Adam is better than Sammy. Maybe he's a racist.

LOL, I guess you do. I remember that but had forgotten who

May 17, 2014, 6:45 AM

who made the post. I obviously forgot to write down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic