Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would love to be the 5 seed where we are on espn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,220

Would love to be the 5 seed where we are on espn

Mar 5, 2018, 11:39 AM

Wich St at the 4 and Xavier as the 1. I like that path. I know it wouldn't happen but would be nice IMO. Hopefully we would beat loyola.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would love to be the 5 seed where we are on espn

Mar 5, 2018, 11:46 AM

Completely agree. Those teams are very inconsistent. Which st does have that Shaq Morris kid that would be tough for us. He’s too bulky for skara and too quick for Elijah. Be hard for Eli to stay out of foul trouble

Mar 5, 2018, 12:01 PM

Yep very true. Watching them play cinncy yesterday I was thinking they could go far. They have a great guard and a dang good big man. I do think Eli would hold his own on him tho.

Mar 5, 2018, 1:24 PM

He would block a lot of his shots I think

Hey look, it's you railing on Thomas again

Mar 5, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Would love to be the 5 seed where we are on espn ]

I know you think if Thomas shoots 10 shots he will score 10 points at most. Just to update you on some stats, he went 5-5 Saturday, 8-12 on FTs and scored 18.

Meanwhile, the rest of our team went 5-16 from 3.

But hey, I heard you also made a lot of friends this weekend showing off that diamondknowledge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey look, it's you railing on Thomas again***

Mar 5, 2018, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey look, it's you railing on Thomas again

Mar 5, 2018, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Hey look, it's you railing on Thomas again ]

did you know that gilliam (baseball) sucks too? we have no good d1 players at any major sport! i think i may switch teams

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 5, 2018, 1:28 PM

As a closer. I think he would make a good starter because he wouldn’t have pressure situations from the get go. Imagine him pitching relaxed with a 4 run lead early in a game. With his pitches he would breeze by at least 5 innings

Mar 5, 2018, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Hey look, it's you railing on Thomas again ]

I’m proud of him. He played so hard Saturday. It sucks that the refs gave him 2 bogus fouls at the beginning and at the end to put him on the bench.

Yep, so proud that you think someone who outweighs Eli

Mar 5, 2018, 3:27 PM

by 42 lbs would be too quick for Thomas to guard? Thomas, the guy who was named to the ACC All Defensive Team?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yep, so proud that you think someone who outweighs Eli

Mar 5, 2018, 3:43 PM

Yes if he catches Thomas out on the perimeter because he def tries to get those mismatches. He def can’t beat Thomas with his back to the basket. I think Thomas has 2 or 3 inches on him too. You know why don’t you people think about stuff before you start running your mouth? Nice try though gwp

So to be clear

Mar 5, 2018, 3:51 PM

You'd be worried about Shaq Morris at 6'8" 279 being too quick for Eli Thomas at 6'9" 237 to guard around the perimeter, but you have no concerns about Morris with his back to the basket?

Clearly he can't use his quickness down low***

Mar 5, 2018, 4:55 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So to be clear

Mar 5, 2018, 5:54 PM [ in reply to So to be clear ]

Have u not seen how quick he is? I know zion weighs a lot too and it doesn’t slow him down

Tell 'em coot

Mar 5, 2018, 6:55 PM

"you know why don't you people think about stuff before you

Mar 5, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Yep, so proud that you think someone who outweighs Eli ]

start running your mouth?" Wanna try that one again Shooter?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would rather be a 4 or 6. Those 5/12 games have a long

Mar 5, 2018, 3:42 PM

history of upsets in the tourney. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would rather be a 4 or 6. Those 5/12 games have a long

Mar 5, 2018, 4:30 PM

They say numbers never lie but I believe it is more about the match up than anything. We should beat any team that is 11-13 seed tho I have seen Baylor as a 12 seed. That would be a nightmare for a 5.

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,220
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic