Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash

May 18, 2012, 3:38 PM

Clemson, yet you just spent a whole thread bashing. You're a coot fan who donated to a Clemson site, yet as you can see no one likes, yet you continue to post here. Must be a gluten for punishment or just pathetic. You losers were 11-2 and beat us, yet we were the one being talked about. You losers will never be relevant, cause no one cares about you and know as soon as sack is dead you'll be right back to battleing ky and vandy for last or when Fla and Tenn return. But have fun being made fun of cause you must get off on it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a gluten for punishment?

May 18, 2012, 3:46 PM

Please don't starch with the name-calling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess house troll didn't like the truth or prodiglal***

May 18, 2012, 3:51 PM

Just going against the grain.***

May 18, 2012, 3:54 PM

I don't know what else to dough.***

May 18, 2012, 3:56 PM

Now we have bread nothing but discord.***

May 18, 2012, 3:57 PM

We barley even know each other.***

May 18, 2012, 3:57 PM

happy hour started early huh coot?***

May 18, 2012, 3:59 PM

hey now...

May 18, 2012, 4:05 PM [ in reply to We barley even know each other.*** ]

Go yeasty on those jokes

Clemson

Re: Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash

May 18, 2012, 4:01 PM

You display such displeasure for the coot you're talking to. But will blast me for leaving a couple of them stranded. I guess that is two of many faces.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is message board talk. I don't know the guy personally

May 18, 2012, 4:08 PM

in reality if house coot were stranded I'd help. We all say we don't like SC fans as it is all about rivalry but when real life come we help. Just look at AU & Bama, tornado wipes out bama and AU fans are there to help. I bet you wouldn't help sc fans if it happened to them. Message board dislike isn't taken to the extreme like what you did

Re: This is message board talk. I don't know the guy personally

May 18, 2012, 4:22 PM

I live here in cootlumbia. Because of my choice of having paws on my truck, and the paint scheme on my scooter. I get flipped off all the time with insults aimed toward me because I am a true Tiger heart and soul. I do not like them on here, nor here in cootlumbia. Sorry if it bothers you, but I'll not lift a hand to helping them either. My wife don't give a crap about sports at all. But she sill comes home and tells me about getting flipped off and yelled at. I had to take my Lexington Tigers membership sticker off her car because of the insults aimed and her. No Bryan I do not like coots in any shape or form. But that's kool with me that you're able to separate the internet coot and the cootlumbia coot. A coot is a coot to me.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you punish others for what some do***

May 18, 2012, 4:24 PM

well seeing how you treat them shows you're no better. What happened to being an example. Bet you were mad at Sammy yet look in the mirror.

Message was edited by: Bryanttiger®

An earlier thread showed Texas fans bashing them

May 18, 2012, 4:03 PM

They get no respect from anyone in the country and yet they still stand on their box ans shout to the heavens that they are important and that people should pay attention to them. It's very said. The fact that HouseCoot admitted to paying to be on here is even worse.

How desperate do you have to be to actually PAY to troll on a rivials site!

"bashing them" is being kind. you would think usuc is a&m,jr

no more bad mouthing texas fans from me,unless we happen to play them and they fire the first salvo.

It happened because they started taking shots at Texas

May 18, 2012, 4:27 PM

Once the Texas fnas asked the coots what right they had for attacking Clemson on their board they started attacking Texas football and that's a good way to get yo behind whipped both in person and on the internet. it's not just us. Fanbases across the US can't stand the coots becuase of how superior and ignorant they act when they have no just cause. They get no respect yet try to demand it without even showing the common decency of giving it to those that deserve it

May 18, 2012, 4:15 PM

Yes...you were the one being talked about alright. People still can't quit talking about West Virginia.

May 18, 2012, 4:17 PM

really mods this kinda #### is acceptable?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 18, 2012, 4:18 PM

It IS unacceptable!! You should DONATE!! That's the problem here!!

guess you missed the poll for why no one donates

May 18, 2012, 4:21 PM

its because trolls like you are allowed to ruin the board

May 18, 2012, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash ]

Someone must have really pissed this guy off today and he has to let it out on his rival's message board that he PAID for...

Honestly, that is all kinds of sad.

Nobody cares about your opinion.

I have heard very little about WV but Herbie and the round

May 18, 2012, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash ]

table had very good things to say about Clemson. The only time you losers make espn is when the sack opens his mouth. No one cares about you losers, all you ever do is ride the coat tails of the west.

No they're talking about Sammy and Nuk and Dabo

May 18, 2012, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash ]

And everything else that makes Clemson great. They say nothing about you because they don't care about you.

Re: No they're talking about Sammy and Nuk and Dabo

yep the only time you hear about sc is when they mention the old sack

May 18, 2012, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey housecoottroll I remember you saying you dont bash ]

Just like they still talk about the 63/17, and many more that Clemson has put on you coots over the years. Y'all have won 3 straight before over us and didn't arrive. I guess b/c y'all have spurrier, you think y'all have arrived this time around. But I will bet you that y'all haven't gotten there yet. And you will get your A$$ES spanked in DV this November. And everyone of you coots will be ready to run the OLD man out of town. But you won't have to run him, he will be leaving on his own. Silly coots!!!

Only Gluten free Coots don't give you the shitz?***

May 18, 2012, 4:25 PM

Re: Only Gluten free Coots don't give you the shitz?***

May 18, 2012, 6:45 PM

Every one just relax the pullet/cockerel have 11 games before they get in DV, I just hope there is enough meat left so the Tigers don't have to feed on Chicken Salad

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic