Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey fatasses!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 427

Hey fatasses!

Feb 7, 2019, 12:45 PM

These Healthy Choice Steamers are pretty good.

https://www.google.com/search?q=healthy+choice+steamers&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs5oOFlqrgAhUOLK0KHZ4zDH8QsxgILQ&biw=1680&bih=984

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of them are

Feb 7, 2019, 12:48 PM

Broccoli and grilled chicken ones are probably the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got your Cleveland Steamer RIGHT HERE, Bruh***

Feb 7, 2019, 12:53 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer..

Feb 7, 2019, 1:01 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=healthy+choice+power+bowls&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi26JP4margAhVFCKwKHSKYAdwQ_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=693

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd need to verify those fit into my diet.***

Feb 7, 2019, 1:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Super Power Mega Bowl's are the best***

Feb 7, 2019, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those are the ones I buy for Mrs. Tig to take to school

Feb 7, 2019, 2:36 PM [ in reply to I prefer.. ]

every day. She says they're good.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate going to lunch with people on "diets"

Feb 7, 2019, 1:28 PM

We try to be accommodating butt it is like I can't eat anything here and shit like that

Another thing that bothers me is that these people say stuff like nah, don't bring me the tortillas or rice instead of letting them bring the crap and see if anyone else wants to eat it

Signed,

Fatasses

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

It really takes effort to eat out and eat healthy

Feb 7, 2019, 1:43 PM

Just about anywhere. But most places have healthy food. Even McDonalds.

we couldn't go to Arbys today

Feb 7, 2019, 1:45 PM

because he never had any of their salads and they probably sucked anyway

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

McDonald's bacon ranch chicken salad (grilled)

Feb 7, 2019, 1:58 PM

is healthy. Wendy's Avacado salad is decent. Chic-Fil-A grilled cobb is decent. Cobb salads, overall, with grilled chicken, are the best. Wendys used to have a great one.

Even a single burger with chili instead of fries is not too bad at Wendys.

Best restaurant meal is usually grilled salmon with veggies. You can get that anywhere from Outback to Carrabas to TGI Fridays, to Applebees, to whatever. An 8oz filet with veggies is also good at most steakhouses.

You mentioned Arbys....Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad. But I had to look that up.

Also, one of the best snacks if you're on the road that you can get from most gas stations is beef jerky. But read the labels because most have a ton of sugar added. Sunflower seeds are very good too.

healthy except for the chicken and processed meats***

Feb 7, 2019, 2:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can call anything unhealthy

Feb 7, 2019, 3:08 PM

We're just beginning to see the health benefits from skipping the unhealthy measles vaccines.

I love how you can toss a hamburger into an empty garbage can and a week later when you take out the garbage it doesn't smell. Or leave it on the garage floor to find it doesn't even attract cockroaches.

But from a not getting fat perspective, what I listed was healthy. It's a roll of the dice any other way. Wild venison is still probably the healthiest meat to eat, unless you give it to your kid undercooked and it kills them from a parasite that would never exist in a Big Mac. Only say that because I know a case where that happened.

I'm partial to the Power Bowls***

Feb 7, 2019, 1:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, weird.

Feb 7, 2019, 2:34 PM

I didn't feel like making a sandwich today when I went home for lunch and pulled this out of the freezer. I thought it was surprisingly good.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey drunks!

Feb 7, 2019, 2:38 PM

I'll live alot longer being fat than you will being a drunk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 427
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic