Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey everyone... new to the board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Hey everyone... new to the board

Sep 2, 2018, 6:35 PM

Congrats on the opening win. I’m a Georgia Southern fan and will be making my first trip to Clemson in a couple of weeks.

I just wanted to say hi and reach out to locals for tips on food and maybe a good golf course.

Looking forward to the trip. We’ll try to take it easy on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey everyone... new to the board

Sep 2, 2018, 6:46 PM

CC Eagle said:

Congrats on the opening win. I’m a Georgia Southern fan and will be making my first trip to Clemson in a couple of weeks.

I just wanted to say hi and reach out to locals for tips on food and maybe a good golf course.

Looking forward to the trip. We’ll try to take it easy on you.

Oh boy....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 6:47 PM

If you want “tips” on food and a golf course...start putting in some applications for a “Cart Girl” job. lol

Siriusly, hope you have a great time while you’re in Clemson other than having to leave here with a big “L” on your record.

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 6:58 PM

Make sure you visit the Esso Club. Good food and drinks.

Golf & Food!

Sep 2, 2018, 7:13 PM

I recommend visiting "The Esso Club" for good food & Drinks. Its very Historic and one of a kind, Check it out. As for golf you might want to check out Boscobel Golf & Country Club ($35-$40). It was Clemson's old Course until 20-25 years ago when they built the Walker Course ($50-$80 - wonderful experience as well) right on Campus. Plenty of Golf Courses around the Greenville area also. Check out the reviews. Good Luck & have a Blast on your visit to Tigertown!

Go Tigers, Beat The Aggies & GOD BLESS CLEMSON! ??????

Sep 2, 2018, 7:42 PM

Why would anyone TD a respectful post from a GS fan ? SMH

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sep 2, 2018, 7:46 PM

Welcome to TigerNet and I hope your trip to our beautiful city, campus and stadium are memorable. Someone else will have to give you eating tips, but you will find all tailgating is fun, great food and friendly people. I hope we get to play all of our players, but hope everyone on both sides walk away injury free. Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time

Sep 2, 2018, 7:48 PM

as long as you aren't expecting to win the game. Clemson fans are a notoriously friendly and welcoming bunch, in person at least. Don't let anyone here give you the wrong impression.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time

Sep 2, 2018, 8:45 PM

If this was 2-3 years ago, there would be a bunch of us who wouldn’t expect an upset, but who would have expected to have you guys remember us by the time we left.

We’re currently young and rebuilding after a disastrous coaching hire and Clemson is obviously as good as it gets. So while I’ll hope for the best, a few highlights for next year and overall health is what I’m hoping for.

Although - down year or not - I feel content in asserting that Georgia Southern fans won’t lose Friday night out at the bars.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic