Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Hey coots

Jun 4, 2013, 7:28 AM

The real Carolina is in Chapel Hill and USC is in California. Blue Heaven will send you packing back to that cesspool in Columbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well hello there to you too

Jun 4, 2013, 8:36 AM

If so that is fine. I can think if other teams who would love to be playing the #1 national seed for a chance to go to Omaha. #brokenrecord

coot ramblings that make no sense

Jun 4, 2013, 8:46 AM

#brokenrecord

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: well hello there to you too***

Jun 4, 2013, 11:01 AM [ in reply to well hello there to you too ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

And, it will probably be 'goodbye' soon.

Jun 4, 2013, 5:13 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Ok, bud. We'll just keep being better than Clemson. ***

Jun 4, 2013, 8:50 AM

nfm

you may beat us in sports these days, but don't kid yourself.

Jun 4, 2013, 8:57 AM

usuck isn't better than Clemson. usuck is a pit. glad you have something to take your mind off your actual condition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ooooook, bud. Scoreboard. *****

Jun 4, 2013, 9:22 AM

nm

thank you for proving my point perfectly.***

Jun 4, 2013, 9:30 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Hey coots

Jun 4, 2013, 8:55 AM

But the Tigers could not do it !!

Jun 4, 2013, 9:20 AM

And you get to sit home and watch, hoping somebody else beats your rival.....that you didn't get to placy because you couldn't get past a Big South team. Regardless of how you try to spin it, the truth has to hurt.

Jun 4, 2013, 9:28 AM

Hey coot ....someone needs some gas. I'll be by later and you can fill me up...redneck

that truth has got to hurt.***

Jun 4, 2013, 9:31 AM

Jun 4, 2013, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey coots ]

FEAR THE THUMB !!

Jun 4, 2013, 7:46 PM

Ouch. Did you make that joke? I haven't heard that before.

Jun 4, 2013, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey coots ]

That's pretty funny. I'll put my education, career and income up against your's anytime you want. My Ph.D. is from the Moore School which, if you check the rankings, is just a tad bit better than the business college(whatever they call it) at Clemson.

I also won't stoop to insulting Clemson University. As a native South Carolinian, I am very proud of our two state supported national tier (from the days before US New redefined the standard) universities.

LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard***

Jun 4, 2013, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard***

Jun 4, 2013, 9:44 AM

What can I say BigCUFan, I'm not a detail guy like you engineer types (not that there's anything wrong with being an engineer). When you guys have to stoop to insults like pumping gas, you know how bad your sports teams really must be.

like when you have to....

Jun 4, 2013, 9:56 AM

resort to relying on non-existent standards in a desperate attempt to even remotely suggest the two school are comperable from an academic standpoint, you know how bad your academics really must be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

Good lowered - a coot comparing our academics to their pathetic excuse for an education. I've heard it all now. lmao at yet another stupid chicken. Come back when you know what you're talking about.

I know my truth.***

Jun 4, 2013, 11:20 AM

$CU's verson of the truth tends to vary greatly....

Jun 4, 2013, 11:39 AM

depending upon the variety of snake oil they're currently trying to sell.

Jun 4, 2013, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

USC school of business ranked 73 by US News and World Report. Funny, but I can't find Clemson's school of business anywhere on the list (they're in the "rank not published" grouping). I feel quite comfortable with my degree from the Moore school relative to any comparable offering from whatever it is that you call the business college at Clemson. But again, I'll not disparage Clemson university. It is a fine academic university, as is the University of South Carolina.

Jun 4, 2013, 11:29 AM

34: Ranking Clemson’s undergraduate business program holds among Top Public National Universities, according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine in 2012.

34: Ranking of Clemson's undergraduate business program among national public universities per U.S.News & World Report, 2013.

You were saying. Climb back into your hole.

null

I think Dean Vernon Wormer said it best when he said.....

Jun 4, 2013, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.

Re: I think Dean Vernon Wormer said it best when he said.....

Jun 4, 2013, 12:27 PM

As I said, when you start making baseless, unsupported and untrue allegations regarding employment, you appreciate how weak your athletic offering have become.

Jun 4, 2013, 12:41 PM

34: Ranking Clemson’s undergraduate business program holds among Top Public National Universities, according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine in 2012.

34: Ranking of Clemson's undergraduate business program among national public universities per U.S.News & World Report, 2013.

You were saying. Climb back into your hole.

null

Jun 4, 2013, 5:08 PM

You'll need to go to the second page to find either school, but when you do.........

And of course, USC has been in the top 2 of international business programs forever. Which business program would Clemson have that ranks number 1? Ever?

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-03-20/best-undergraduate-business-schools-2013

Jun 4, 2013, 6:06 PM

ignore facts and redirect. Typical Gamecock behavior. Do you know how many international business schools there are in the country?

null

Jun 4, 2013, 7:32 PM

A great many, in fact I teach at a university with an international business program. If Clemson doesn't have an international business program, you're the exception. It's all part of that global economy that you may have read about.

Jun 4, 2013, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

> USC school of business ranked 73 by US News and World
> Report. Funny, but I can't find Clemson's school of
> business anywhere on the list (they're in the "rank
> not published" grouping). I feel quite comfortable
> with my degree from the Moore school relative to any
> comparable offering from whatever it is that you call
> the business college at Clemson. But again, I'll not
> disparage Clemson university. It is a fine academic
> university, as is the University of South Carolina.

Does Clemson still label their business program The School of Commerce and Industrial Management or a reasonable facsimile thereof?

Jun 4, 2013, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

South Carolina is a much better school for business but if you're an engineer you would prefer Clemson. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Not true about business programs.

Jun 4, 2013, 10:30 PM

I researched that two years ago when my son was debating between Engineering at Clemson and Business at U$uC. I made him do the research. The two business schools are neck and neck.

U$uC gets all the pub from their masters of international business program - in top 3 almost every year. BUT there are really only 3 good masters of international business programs in the country: Warton, Thunderbird and U$uC. It is not hard to finish in the top 3 of a 3 man race.

Reading is not a required skill at U$uC.

Jun 4, 2013, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL...from the days before US New redefined the standard*** ]

Clemson's business program is rated as high as U$uC. But you have to be able to read to understand that.

Re: Reading is not a required skill at U$uC.

Jun 4, 2013, 11:20 PM

Clemson's undergraduate program in business is ranked more or less comparably to USC except that USC has the number 1 rated international program and having a number 1 ranked program does matter. And no, IB programs are not rare, virtually every university of any size or reputation has undergrad IB.

Contrary to what appears to be the common perception here, colleges of business also include graduate programs and there is absolutely no comparison on that score. I won't engage in hyperbole suggesting that if you think otherwise you can't read, but there is literally no metric on which Clemson's college of business has graduate programs comparable to USC.

I've always found these discussions troubling. It seems popular to denigrate the academics at the rival school and that serves no useful purpose. Both of our state's fine flagship schools suffer from a reputation gap; we don't need to help to perpetuate the image of SC as a backwater ignorant state.

Jun 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

This is upsetting...

Feel better?

Jun 4, 2013, 11:01 AM

There is a ton of trash in this thread that needs to be cleaned out.

null

Awesome, you exposed three more inbred coots for me to

Jun 4, 2013, 11:32 AM

ignore. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

The ignore feature is awesome isn't it.***

Jun 4, 2013, 11:37 AM

Guess I should have read the entire thread before posting.

Jun 4, 2013, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Awesome, you exposed three more inbred coots for me to ]

:)

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 4, 2013, 11:34 AM

Ugh we just got eliminated by Liberty. There is no basis for smack talk.

A-C-C! A-C-C!! A-C-C!!!

Jun 4, 2013, 4:12 PM

Because we obviously need the Tarheels to get it done.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for starting this thread!

Jun 4, 2013, 5:15 PM

My finger is already hurting from hitting the 'Ignore' button on all the capons!

Jun 4, 2013, 7:44 PM

Why do y'all make these threads? These mouth breathing imbeciles wait around all day for that "Hey coots we're better than you" thread so they can chime in. If you don't talk about South Carolina they will not be heard from.

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic