Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight?

Sep 14, 2019, 11:53 AM

Not sure yet since GF#1 hasn't disclosed the menu.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Julius, mR. bULb!

Sep 14, 2019, 11:55 AM

As long as I can find one still in operation.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight?

Sep 14, 2019, 11:58 AM

Italian chicken sausage and buffalo chicken sausage from Boars Head. Dogs and kabobs baby.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:58 AM

And there will be mountain dew.

Sep 14, 2019, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight? ]

Ribs!

Sep 14, 2019, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight? ]

We love Boars Head products. Didn't know they did Italian chicken sausage and buffalo chicken sausage. I'm gonna track some down.

Sep 14, 2019, 2:12 PM

Here you go HillBilly!!!

https://boarshead.com/products/chicken-sausage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 12:04 PM

Well Bill, are you asking us to get some ideas to pass on to the GF? I may come back to check this out, and maybe I will find some good ideas to pass on to the wife bc she just ask me what I wanted, my answer was, I have no idea!!! On Clemson game day, the last thing that interest me is food!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 12:21 PM

Gameday meatball subs made with a mixture of beef / Italian sausage, home made sauce, copious amounts of mozzarella cheese ,topped with oregano/basil and toasted crispy buns.

Sep 14, 2019, 12:23 PM

That is only if I do not die from laughter watching the Bama/Coot game before cooking.

Sep 14, 2019, 12:25 PM

Have a 1/2 bushel of peanuts in the pressure cooker now, pig wings(riblets with bone sticking out) and a cooler already packed with my favorite beverage that I call “COOT BE GONE” !!

Sep 14, 2019, 12:27 PM

pig wings sound good. Recipe ?

Sep 14, 2019, 12:57 PM

I get them from the IGA here in Eutawville. Kind of looks like a small lamb chop but from pork. Get you a packet of Sauer’s Spare Rib seasoning and follow directions on back of packet. Let cool them put them on your grill for about 15 minutes and brush with Po Boys bbq sauce which is owned by a friend of mine who has them in our local grocery stores here. Look it up . He makes the yellow and red sauce. Very good !!

Sep 14, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight? ]

And here I thought Coot Be Gone was a product put out by Raid .

Sep 14, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight? ]

LOL, I call my favorite beverage Diet Pepsi, coots can't have none. And I can eat 5lbs of boiled peanut by myself. My wife says that she has never seen anyone that can shell and eat boiled peanuts as fast and I can. But she said the same thing about the way I eat steamed oysters also. So maybe she is hinting that I'm being a pig with the things I really like eating. I never ask if that is what she is really saying bc, I don't want anything slowing me down with my favorite eats!!! But I don't think there is anything anybody could say to slow me down with the steamed oysters and Texas Pete hot sauce!!!:) :)

Sep 14, 2019, 12:28 PM

Wings and scotch!

Sep 14, 2019, 12:30 PM

I'm not sure yet either, my 1st wife hasn't decided.

Sep 14, 2019, 1:20 PM

What does your 2nd say about what for dinner tonight, you may want to eat there tonight, and just tell the 1st wife that you'll be back in the morning around 9 or 10 am ;)!!!

Sep 14, 2019, 5:40 PM

you must be joking. I was lucky enough to find one perty gal to take me.

Sep 14, 2019, 12:33 PM

Homemade pizzas! Rum and cokes!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 12:34 PM

Heading to a friends house in a couple hours to watch a Bama and then the a Good Guys. I think I’m going to drink some Mexican beer but not sure what. Maybe Modelo. Dips chips peanuts cheese crackers during Bama game. Wings during a Good Guys game. Go Tigers!

Whole Beef Tenderloin w/ Sam Adams Octoberfest***

Sep 14, 2019, 12:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 12:48 PM

Sliders and lamb kabobs with potato salad and mini eclair desert

Sep 14, 2019, 12:54 PM

Dang that’s good food!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chicken!***

Sep 14, 2019, 1:21 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Several of my friends and I are driving down to my Mom

Sep 14, 2019, 1:36 PM

and Dad's for what Mom describe as a "country meal" and an orange cake made by one of her baker friends.

Go Tigers! Squeeze the Orange!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Tonight?

Sep 14, 2019, 1:40 PM

I waited until the Furman game came on.

Sep 14, 2019, 1:54 PM

Keep it simple. Grilled burgers and beer baby!

Sep 14, 2019, 2:05 PM

It's hard to beat a grilled at home burger after the coals are about half way through burning up, that makes the best grilled burgers I've ever eat without that heavy charcoal smoke taste!!!

Sep 14, 2019, 2:08 PM

got 2.5 lb t-bone steak for the grill and ice cold bud lights to wash it all down

Sep 14, 2019, 2:17 PM

Bud Lights will do the wash down job as well as any beer on the market and taste good doing it IMO!!!

Sep 14, 2019, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey TiGERS, what you Eatin' & Drinkin' Tonight? ]

So I am on this health weight loss project. Wine (cheap), celery sticks with a wiener in the celery (get your minds out of the gutter) or peanut butter or pimento cheese. Low carb.

Sep 14, 2019, 2:35 PM

Good luck, I'm diabetic, and I'm having a hard time keeping my numbers below 300, and that is with two insulin shots of 40 units everyday. I know that they say that my diet is the most important past of keeping my sugar count down, but diets get so boring so fast, that it's really really hard to stick with what I can eat to help keep those numbers down below 150 where the doctors tell me I need to be. I guess if I have time to think about it right before a heart attack kills me, I will be wishing that I would have stuck with all the boring meals!!!!!! :( :(

a hamburger with a single piece of bread with mayonnaise.

Sep 14, 2019, 2:20 PM

girlfriend #1? how many girlfriends are there, bill?

Re: a hamburger with a single piece of bread with mayonnaise.

Sep 14, 2019, 2:44 PM

I guess that is way he is called lightbulbbill, he is an old stud that has to keep the light on at night so that none of his lady friends break a hip trying to get to the bathroom wee hours in the night bc ole Bill was still entertaining them!!!!;)

Sep 14, 2019, 5:41 PM

I'm drinking Natural Light for my appetizer, a pack of beef jerky for supper and a pint of whiskey for dessert.

fried chicken. ??***

Sep 14, 2019, 5:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2019, 5:42 PM

Ribeye med rare baked tater salad. Dark beer switching to miller lite later on. Hope you are well Bill. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic