Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That's My Duck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

That's My Duck

Sep 14, 2020, 9:04 AM

I was looking through some old Johnny Carson shows yesterday and found this gem with Buddy Hackett. Some of you may remember Buddy Hackett, a comedian. Buddy told this story.

A gentleman from the big city decided to go duck hunting, his first hunting experience. His first trip was a success. He shot a duck and the duck landed on top of a nearby barn and rolled to the ground. The hunter went to the barn to retrieve to duck. The owner of the barn sees the hunter and wants to know why he is on his property. The hunter tells him the story how the duck happened to be on his property.

The farmer insists the duck is on his property so it is his duck. They argue back and forth and the farmer finally says, "why don't we settle this the old country way". The hunter, not wise to the "country way" asks, "what is the country way"? The farmer says, we get to alternate kicking each other in the groin until one gives up. The other guy gets the duck". The hunter is not too enthused about this method to determine who gets the duck but agrees to go along.

The farmer says he gets to kick first and at that he kicks the hunter in the groin. The hunter falls to the ground in pain and rolls around for about five minutes. He finally gets up and says it's his turn to kick the farmer. But before the hunter can kick the farmer, the farmer says, "you can have the duck".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Joe - as soon as I read your subject line, I said to

Sep 14, 2020, 10:03 AM

myself (because that's what I call myself) - I said Self - is this the Buddy Hackett joke ? ? ?

I started rolling when I opened your post.

My Dad LOVED Buddy Hackett . . . . one of his all-time favorites.

So - as a tribute to my Dad - I looked for the video - I found it . . . . hopefully you don't feel like I am treading on your thread . . .

For you, Dad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aww4HT5g7ig

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Classic...

Sep 14, 2020, 11:24 AM

Must say, I really miss Carson & his guests & that era of late night television.

Thank you both!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic