Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey DaboDabbin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,295

Hey DaboDabbin

Nov 23, 2015, 8:26 PM

When you make your next screen name (like the 10th in the past couple of months?), the best way not to have your pulse immediately go to chit is:

1) Use proper grammar.
2) Stop making posts complaining about your pulse.
3) Stop posting unsubstantiated rumors about Clemson players & coaches that are intended to harm the program.
4) Stop being paranoid. No one is out to get you.

You seem confused about all this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait...as a non-donor, I shouldn't

Nov 23, 2015, 8:28 PM

Suddenly hear about something bad, give vague references to it, with no substantial source, and then defend myself when people get mad?

Clemson

Re: Hey DaboDabbin

Nov 23, 2015, 8:30 PM

Didn't you read his latest response, he doesn't care about his pulse. He said that as a reply in the same thread where he was upset about his pulse. Bipolar and a coot, life can be so cruel.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2015, 8:30 PM

Hi there Cougar11.. Only complained about pulse when I noticed it was really low.

The rumors you're talking about, I have no idea where that's coming from.

To reply back to your last remark, clearly there are some people out to get me. You're 1 of them lol... What made you make a original post about me?

Now resume with your activities, I will not be replying back.

Nov 23, 2015, 8:34 PM

Because, you've been at this for weeks now and I'm going to get quesadillas and when I get back I don't want to see the same type of posts as I have for the past 3-4 weeks upon returning home from gettin' Monday quesadillas

Nov 23, 2015, 8:37 PM

Dangit! Now I want quesadillas! &^#@.
Go Tigers!!

Nov 23, 2015, 9:02 PM

Best chicken wings I've had recently was at Poncho's in Liberty, SC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Good lawd a-mighty

Nov 23, 2015, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey DaboDabbin ]

Son, please, for all that right in the world, wake up and GROW up. NO ONE IS OUT TO GET YOU. What are you 12? Special Snowflake being bullied by the big mean TNet'ers? Riding on the short bus to school? What is it with you man?

I'll get right to the nut of it. You post stupid sh!t OK. That's why you get TD'd, pure and simple. Bring a civil level of conversation, intelligence, humility and humor to the discourse and you will be fine. Anyone will be fine.

Now YOU take responsibility for posting your own stupid Sh!t. Don't blame it on anyone else, it's no one's fault but your own, Mr. Special Snowflake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good lawd a-mighty

Nov 23, 2015, 9:11 PM

Go play dective and look at all my replies and post. Show me until then your just talking lol. No need for all the extracurricular sheet you just posted. Go pop a cold one my friend.

Re: Good lawd a-mighty

Nov 23, 2015, 9:15 PM

I also like the burritos at Papas and Beer.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Don't need to look far...

Nov 23, 2015, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Good lawd a-mighty ]

...the one I just responded to. No YOU go back and look, idiot.

Nov 23, 2015, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey DaboDabbin ]

I like your "lol" quotes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic