Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey CFP committee, are you watching the games ???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Hey CFP committee, are you watching the games ???

Nov 9, 2019, 3:23 PM

I’m not certain the committee knows much about college football but I surely hope they learn quick. If you simply watch games, understand what is happening, see the athletes, know and understand game flow and situational football, they would understand Clemson is a top 4 team. Tuesday was an enigma and should not happen again, they need to understand what is at stake. This isn’t hallmark or lifetime BS, this is big boy college football.

PSU, my goodness how did they get in top 4 ?????. What an embarrassment, although Minnesota looks like a pretty good football team.

Take care of business Tigers, the path is clear but the road will be bumpy. The football powers that he can’t believe “lil Ole Clemson” might wreck their party again. Clemson football, for the life of me I don’t get the hate. ACC is weak, so f’ing what. Any given Saturday in any conference things can happen. Tigers can’t slip up or that would make the entire college football world happy. Tigers SHOULD be #1 and it’s not much of a debate IMO. Yes history matter and 24 wins in a row matters. Somebody beat the Tigers and then talk, until then keep the ridiculous hot takes to yourselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They seem to be too lazy to do anything but social media

Nov 9, 2019, 3:24 PM

and polls.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: They seem to be too lazy to do anything but social media

Nov 9, 2019, 3:29 PM

ESPN delivers them briefing packets every morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think you got it right, only listen to ESPN madness

Nov 9, 2019, 3:30 PM

What a crock....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic