Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey - how is lot 4 parking ? Any football deaths or other
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Hey - how is lot 4 parking ? Any football deaths or other

Oct 8, 2013, 7:02 AM

things to be aware of ? Never been over there.

And on the map it looks like there are a couple of Lot 4 areas.

TIA for any feedback . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

It's a nice flat grassy area...

Oct 8, 2013, 7:13 AM

First come, first serve. The RV's lost is in the back of lot 4 and along the perimeter. Good tailgating, short walk to stadium. I've parked there for years. If you wait too late, you may end up parking pass the indoor track building, though. Bathrooms open in indoor track building, also portajohns at baseball field

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's "too late" for an 8pm start ?

Oct 8, 2013, 7:21 AM

Thanks for all the info - very helpful.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Diehards will be coming in at 7am

Oct 8, 2013, 7:58 AM

But you should be good until noon. There's no shade, but the grass is like a golf course (no joke). Most folks bring a 8x8 tent. Lots of room between rows of cars for tailgating, football, cornhole, etc.

The lot fills up front to back and there are LOTS of dayglo shirt wearing parking attendants.

Bet sure to walk up to the new indoor practice facility and take a peek inside. Also, check out the tombstones on North/East corner of building.

I'm in a RV space, so if you get there early, come by for breakfast.

I'd suggest that you start heading that way right now.

Oct 8, 2013, 8:22 AM [ in reply to What's "too late" for an 8pm start ? ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

lot 4 is my favorite lot to tailgate in.....

Oct 8, 2013, 7:46 AM

quite a walk for the halftime shuffle to re-drunk, but doable.

I suggest have a friend in lot 5 to hold the booze, so you don't have to walk out as far.

hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree..

Oct 8, 2013, 8:01 AM

depending on where you actuall park i lot 4 (it's huge), it may be just passed the threshold for halftime activity, especially for the FSU game. You wouldn't want to miss a second of that game.

Having friends in lot 5 is beneficial.

But it's not too far to walkup for Tiger Walk (2hrs b4 KO)***

Oct 8, 2013, 8:02 AM

Re: Hey - how is lot 4 parking ? Any football deaths or other

Oct 8, 2013, 9:08 AM

Also don't expect to be able to get out of there for awhile after the game is over. I believe that is the last lot they let out after games. We sat at the RV after the UGA game and watched the traffic at a standstill until around 2:30am. Other than that I've always had a blast down there.

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey - how is lot 4 parking ? Any football deaths or other

Oct 8, 2013, 9:52 AM

Been parking in lot 4 for years and it's a great place. Easy access to real bathrooms and lots of room. We'll be there early cooking breakfast, probably by 8:30-9. After the game, have a couple more beers and hang out cause the traffic's not moving anytime soon. We just keep on tailgating and wait for the cars to start moving. For the GA game, we got back to our Clemson hotel room around 3 am....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic