Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Everyone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

Hey Everyone

May 30, 2018, 10:01 PM

New here. Just found this website to see see how Clemson fares for the coming season. I'm a realist, not really into #### talking. I see you guys honestly going no worse than 11-1. I think Kelly Bryant will start the season but I think you have something special with Trevor Lawrence. I have seen him play in high school, and he will be your starter sooner than later. I think you guys have a great returning team that could make some noise in the ACC this year. I'm excited for college football to start. I'm excited for what Carolina could do. I think we could improve a game on last season but I see a finish anywhere from 7-5 to 10-2. Anything can happen as we saw last year and games can be won or lost on one play. I have lots of Clemson family, and most of y'all are truly GREAT people. I'm a Carolina grad of 2014, by the way. Working on a masters degree in marketing now. Good luck in the baseball and upcoming football season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Everyone

May 30, 2018, 10:06 PM

Have you ever watched any gladiator movies?

Is your first name Juan?***

May 30, 2018, 10:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So..... You're a Tar Heel?....***

May 30, 2018, 10:08 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So..... You're a Tar Heel?....***

May 30, 2018, 10:44 PM

He’s a Panther

May 30, 2018, 10:46 PM

That I am my friend. Gamecock first but I think the panthers will win the division this year!

May 31, 2018, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: So..... You're a Tar Heel?....*** ]

He’s a Panther

So am I....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2018, 10:45 PM [ in reply to So..... You're a Tar Heel?....*** ]

Very funny. Graham btw.

No, he means he was driving through Mickey D's one day and

May 31, 2018, 3:43 AM [ in reply to So..... You're a Tar Heel?....*** ]

got a diploma in his happy meal.

Hey.***

May 30, 2018, 10:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^^^POTD***

May 31, 2018, 9:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Lowered,

May 31, 2018, 9:50 AM

Pleese dohn't incourage her.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You posted on the correct board

May 30, 2018, 10:56 PM

you don't belong here

Clemson

Re: You posted on the correct board

May 30, 2018, 10:59 PM

Well it wasn’t football related so I thought this was the one. Thanks!

May 30, 2018, 11:03 PM

What?

Carolina is in Chapel Hill***

May 30, 2018, 11:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone knows that.

May 31, 2018, 12:56 AM

Maybe he meant he's from Southern Cal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 31, 2018, 6:40 AM

I want to know if you think Muschamp is a good coach? I heard he’s good at teaching linemen how to block their own teammates.

Hi there and welcome to the tnets!

May 31, 2018, 8:30 AM

Now go away coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Will you tell Todd...

May 31, 2018, 8:34 AM

He's got a flat on that bicycle of his.

So why are you here?

May 31, 2018, 8:34 AM

On the real... this might be the last year that Carolina has a chance to make noise in the SEC East. This has nothing to do with Muschamp or him obviously increasing the talent in Cola... But this has everything to do with USCjr never being able to compete in recruiting with a healthy Tennessee, UGA or Florida. All three of these programs now have competent coaches. SCar will soon be fighting for 5th place rings again.

Snowflake Basher........Out

May 31, 2018, 8:36 AM

Do you think the score of this years game will be a 56-7 or 38-10 kind of game ?

May 31, 2018, 9:17 AM

Tigs577 said:

Do you think the score of this years game will be a 56-7 or 38-10 kind of game ?

Hmm. I’m not sure. Haven’t really given it much thought. I kind of see something along the lines of anywhere between 38-17 and 42-24. Don’t have the stars or depth yet to really compete with Clemson for 4 quarters

May 31, 2018, 8:51 AM

Hey there Carolina Grad... I also come from a house divided... I am Clemson full blooded, but both my sisters, niece, cousin and all their significant others are Gamecocks. Of course my parents are fans for both haha.... My dad calls himself tigercock trying to think of an Xbox gamer tag haha. During the 5 year run, they didn't really give me a hard time, so I haven't been harsh to them the last four years. There are some really great Gamecock friends that am close to as well.

Clemson are fans have really high expectations, and anything less than a playoff run will be viewed as a disappointment. We have the players, and with the execution, prep, and some luck, we can win it all. But, of course, the football is very oddly shaped.

Muschamp is making strides. I'm happy for family as it gives them joy, but man I do not want to ever lose to Gamecocks! The way I see it, Gamecocks will win at least 7-8. I don't see them beating my Tigers this year.

Good luck to you, and if no one else here wants to talk football with you, I will.

Your dad calls himself tigercock?

May 31, 2018, 9:45 AM

And he doesn't see anything wrong with that?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Isn’t it just adorable?

May 31, 2018, 2:00 PM

The ef outta here coot

Re: Your dad calls himself tigercock?

May 31, 2018, 5:56 PM [ in reply to Your dad calls himself tigercock? ]

Well, English is his second language, so he didn't quite put it together while he was saying it....after a few moments, we broke out in laughter...so no, he did not take Tigercock to be his gamertag.

nope***

May 31, 2018, 9:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: What's this Tarhole doing here? Is he lost?

May 31, 2018, 10:25 AM

No way UNC finishes 10-2. None.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

May 31, 2018, 10:27 AM

RB, sorry to keep asking. Do you know who the players are in your icon? I knew one of them very well.
Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 10:29 AM

I know who they are. I don't know them personally. Cool pic, huh?

Screw Calford.

May 31, 2018, 11:07 AM

Yes Great pic. the guy on the right is Bob "Spunky" Martin. He was my hometown doc in Fort Mill, SC. Great man. Was roomates with his son at CU. That picture is one they have in their house.

Thanks, Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 9:44 PM

Are you from Fort Mill? That’s where my girlfriend is from. (Specifically Tega Cay)

May 31, 2018, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: What's this Tarhole doing here? Is he lost? ]

I’m not a tar hole. I’m a Carolina Gamecock.

May 31, 2018, 10:26 AM

Over on FGF they call eachother "c o c k brothers". Are you comfortable with that? Just doing some anthropology research here.

What year were you denied admission by Clemson?***

May 31, 2018, 11:00 AM

Re: What year were you denied admission by Clemson?***

May 31, 2018, 6:04 PM

thanks for asking. But I never even tried to go to Clemson I did not want to go there. I was not a fan was not brought up a Clemson fan so why would I have any intention to go there? Thanks for asking though.

What's wrong with you?

May 31, 2018, 6:16 PM

That's like going into a bar, getting hammered and then asking fat chicks for their numbers first. You start from the top...the sexiest and THEN work your way down till you get lucky. Not the other way around.

Re: What's wrong with you?

May 31, 2018, 9:42 PM

Although I don’t agree with that one bit, this has me rolling on the floor laughing. Lol thanks for the laugh man!

Marketing Masters, you say?

May 31, 2018, 12:43 PM

Looks like a pretty good choice, based in this post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Welcome to the TNets...

May 31, 2018, 12:55 PM

...I see you have met most of the RAG.

In spite of the ribbing you will get, you will notice that the TNet mods don't boot our rivals from the TNet just for posting an opinion. Tiger fans are not allowed on the gamecock forums.

Re: Welcome to the TNets...

May 31, 2018, 5:58 PM

I was banned for mentioning in a Clemson bashing thread....they were saying Clemson who?? So I said, you know the other school from SC that beat the gamecocks!....

Banned.......the truth, it hurt.

May 31, 2018, 9:46 PM

Banned from Cockytalk? What was your username?

May 31, 2018, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Welcome to the TNets... ]

Thank you! I wouldn’t say they are not allowed necessarily. I’ve been on cocky talk since 2005 and we have a smack talk for him and we have quite a few Clemson posters that hang around there and frequent the boards.

May 31, 2018, 11:19 PM

I was on fog and apparently got booted and didn’t say anything critical of scar. I believe one of the members that was trolling on here so my name on each and had me booted

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Cool I see all the House coors giving u thumbs up - let me balance that out for you

May 31, 2018, 2:02 PM

And I encourage all other Tiger fans to do the same

Do you think SCAR has a reasonable shot to land

May 31, 2018, 2:05 PM

Jim McElwain this December ??

I'm hearing Michigan is a player, so it won't be a slam dunk.

Re: Do you think SCAR has a reasonable shot to land

May 31, 2018, 6:02 PM

No I do not not at all. And apparently the Clemson fans on here do not respect nor do they think that Will Muschamp is a good coach. I honestly think he is a great coach and that Florida and some other schools are going to regret not going after him I think he’s going to do excellent over his career here.

Umm, Florida did go after him, got him, and then...

May 31, 2018, 7:46 PM

...ran him off after he ran their storied program into a drainage ditch. They viewed Jim McElwain as an upgrade. Even most Coots are aware of this factoid.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Umm, Florida did go after him, got him, and then...

May 31, 2018, 9:49 PM

I was talking post Florida. He walked into a mess there and cleaned that program up tremendously and learned a lot there. I think he will beat Spurrier in all time wins one day at Carolina.

Is that photo taken...

May 31, 2018, 2:08 PM

From the left or right field dock at SunTrust Park?

I can’t believe they added an ocean to the stadium since last summer. That’s progress!

~JKB

^^^ Didnt say who Clemson's 1-loss would be against ^^^

May 31, 2018, 2:11 PM

Typical coot.

Re: ^^^ Didnt say who Clemson's 1-loss would be against ^^^

May 31, 2018, 9:50 PM

I’m not sure but if I had to guess either FSU or A&M

May 31, 2018, 3:44 PM

When i read your poast, why was Pee Wee Herman's voice in my head?

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic