Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Claw is right.. there is too much belittling of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Claw is right.. there is too much belittling of

Dec 13, 2019, 1:19 PM

Opposing fans on this board...

But..

The mods are the worst offenders. The very 1st post on the board is for buying NC gear...

they are saying oSU, LSU, and Oklahoma don't even have a chance and are already selling tshirts.

But wait, it gets worse... it is a stickied post. We, who sympathize with the other teams, can't get it off the board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dont bother removing it.. I have a screen shot

Dec 13, 2019, 1:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wow, that's really insensitive of the tnet moderators

Dec 13, 2019, 1:23 PM

Don't they know how that can hurt people's feelings?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Claw who ?!

Dec 13, 2019, 1:24 PM

You raaaang !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's talking about Clawpaw who called out several folks

Dec 13, 2019, 1:29 PM

for being meany faces on an internet sports message board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Clawpaw is right.

Dec 13, 2019, 2:04 PM

So what? Being right is no excuse for being a stick in the mud.

It's like being busted after the prom by her sister when you know enough on the sister to understand she can't tell their father but you know she's thrown cold water on your after the prom plans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Claw is right.. there is too much belittling of

Dec 13, 2019, 1:35 PM

I don’t have a problem with general smack talk about opponents. I do have a problem with those that trash regular posters on TigerNet and try to run them off like they did “tiger woods and others “. I don’t post much but read the boards all the time and miss some of old guys who no longer post.

Re: Claw is right.. there is too much belittling of

Dec 13, 2019, 2:31 PM

Yep, just like everything else in life, there are some jerks everywhere. I do wish Tiger Woods would come back though. Not the golfer but the T-net poster. I and others will back him up. As far as Claw is concerned, he is a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, just link their posts and let them belittle themselves

Dec 13, 2019, 9:42 PM

...like this.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-ine-cayne-spell-in-thus-forum.320067/

Or this...

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/jack-bentley.320191/

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic