Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have to give it to Trump and his campaign
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 459

You have to give it to Trump and his campaign

Nov 2, 2020, 12:16 PM

he has quickly closed the lead on Biden. Battleground state average has him well within the margin of error.

He has steadily rose in the average of polls based on RCP since this time last month.

I might be wrong here and this might actually be close come tomorrow night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: You have to give it to Trump and his campaign

Nov 2, 2020, 12:19 PM

Trump will win.

Been my feeling all along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

people notice hard work...

Nov 2, 2020, 12:32 PM

nothing snarky here.

A 74 yo man doing 5 rallies a day across the country, whether he is right or wrong, is impressive.

The opponent rarely wonders outside of PA and has Obama doing the hard work.

You have to think apolitical people notice that.

You have to wonder if those slightly leaning Biden votes will choke when they get in the booth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: people notice hard work...

Nov 2, 2020, 12:36 PM

Speaking of, I saw a liberal leaning friend of mine on buddybook just this morning make that observation.

He said "If I were voting based on work ethic, I'd be voting Trump."

I'm sure thousands of others have noticed the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should tell your friend about "executive time."***

Nov 2, 2020, 12:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should tell your friend about "executive time."***

Nov 2, 2020, 12:44 PM

He isn't voting Trump, I think just pointing out how the guy is a work horse publically.

He's spent literally a year of his term golfing.

Nov 2, 2020, 3:01 PM

The voodoo Trump is able to get people to believe is his true superpower. Trump isn't working "hard" at these rallies. He's being flown to a podium where he word vomits for a bit before getting back on a helicopter and flies off (while literally leaving his supporters stranded to freeze to death).

Hopefully, when this election is over (whether tomorrow or in the days/weeks ahead) the voodoo curse will be lifted. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's spent literally a year of his term golfing.

Nov 2, 2020, 3:08 PM

Most people don't remember a year ago, they remember today.

If the rallys didn't work to some extent, candidates wouldn't bother.

Re: He's spent literally a year of his term golfing.

Nov 2, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to He's spent literally a year of his term golfing. ]

His supporters didn't freeze to death.

Hospitalized? Very much so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for all Trump's faults...

Nov 2, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: people notice hard work... ]

and there are plenty, he believes if he can work hard enough, he will win.

Some may call that a sickness, but it is the type of determination that has been driven into me by my dad.

You have to believe, mind over emotion...my coaches called it intestinal fortitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to people notice hard work... ]

The problem is you never know how the polls are even done. The WAPO-ABC poll has Biden up by 17 in Wis. I don't think even the Trump's worst haters think that is true.

but you can't do anything about the polls...

Nov 2, 2020, 12:42 PM

I'm not critical of the polls because if they are consistently wrong they lose business. They are trying their hardest to be right.

I just think Trump is hard to measure, and it's not all about "shy voters." And the polls are actually shifting as it actually comes time to put your money where your mouth is.

Nov 2, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to people notice hard work... ]

franc,

I'm for quality over quantity

of course...

Nov 2, 2020, 1:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taOLmIlWT0I

Most of the polling and news coverage I've seen from all

Nov 2, 2020, 12:38 PM

sides is definitely skewing towards a "get out to the polls Tuesday and take nothing for granted" angle. No matter how many votes have been cast prior to tomorrow or for whom - it will come down to election day turnout. Good news for all is that the weather forecast looks great nationwide, though it might be a little on the cool side.

Go America!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 459
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic