Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I finally have Deptula figured out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,951

So I finally have Deptula figured out

Sep 19, 2016, 9:46 PM

He was born in Connecticut into a military family, moved to Manhattan Kansas for high school, attended Georgia Tech but was kicked out for arguing with the professors, then Enrolled at Louisville but didn't finish, entered the witness protection program, and is living somewhere in Pickens county and has a radio show under an alias. Those who listen to his show know what I'm talking about

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I finally have Deptula figured out

Sep 19, 2016, 9:57 PM

Sounds like you nailed it. He's been wrong about GaTech for 6 years now and still continues to argue about them. He's actually wrong as often as he's right. His act is so played out.

Paul Johnson is 5-4 against us.

Sep 19, 2016, 10:31 PM

That's about all he has though.

A few division titles, an ACC Championship that was vacated hahaha. But not much lately.

Did they not win the Orange Bowl in 2014?

Sep 19, 2016, 11:37 PM

I see to remember them destroying a Mississippi State team that had been #1 for a few weeks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, they did not win the OB in 2014, wait I mean

Sep 20, 2016, 12:41 AM

no they did not win the OB in 2014. Wait, that is a tough question to answer, like, "Is this the first time you got pregnant?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just described every media person everywhere

Sep 20, 2016, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: So I finally have Deptula figured out ]

And weathermen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You forgot when he played for Coach Snider and then trained

Sep 19, 2016, 9:58 PM

in MMA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 19, 2016, 10:10 PM

I interned for him. You will never figure anything out about him unless he wants it figured out (which is almost never). The second you think you're on to something, you figure out it was completely wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless Your Heart

Sep 19, 2016, 11:33 PM

I hate the way he comes up with all these impossible questions for an intern or producer and then tells them they are stupid for not knowing the "obvious" answer. I listen some because I HATE NEW COUNTRY MUSIC!!!

where did he go to college***

Sep 20, 2016, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: So I finally have Deptula figured out ]

Sep 19, 2016, 10:22 PM

I don't know who that fella is but sounds like everyone that knows him hates him....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You left out the detail that he

Sep 19, 2016, 10:37 PM

is Paul Johnson's private dancer.
Dancer for money.
Do what you want me to do.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is definitely from Connecticut

Sep 20, 2016, 12:47 AM

But other than that his past is pretty mysterious. I think I saw once he used to be a snake handler.

And I believe he is married which is weird since he never ever mentions his wife.

He was some sort of reptile expert

Sep 20, 2016, 12:25 PM

when he first joined WCCP I googled him and there were tons of posts about him and snakes.

He's not always right

Sep 20, 2016, 8:35 AM

But he's never uncertain.

Er, uncer-ain

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're not the only one

Sep 20, 2016, 12:26 PM

that notices he doesnt pronounce T's in the middle of words. It really pushes my buh-ons

Re: You're not the only one

Sep 20, 2016, 12:48 PM

He's already setting himself up to not be wrong for the Louisville game. Said Clemson might win but they are going to have to out score Louisville. Thanks Captain Obvious

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic