Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Former Clemson coach says Tigers have "wow factor" on and off the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,434

New Story: Former Clemson coach says Tigers have "wow factor" on and off the field

Apr 9, 2018, 1:37 PM

Former Clemson coach says Tigers have "wow factor" on and off the field

A familiar face roamed the sidelines of Clemson’s football practice late last week, and while there were many familiar faces and things to see, many other things have changed since David Blackwell wore the paw. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's inflating their student body size a bit...

Apr 9, 2018, 2:22 PM

But I didn't realize that ECU was even close to that size. It's 29,000 according to their website.

http://www.ecu.edu/cs-admin/news/measures/index.cfm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

they give out 7 or 8 thousand degrees every year

Apr 9, 2018, 3:25 PM

for those that can properly fill out the application. Technically, they aren't counted as students since they never had to go to class, but they do count towards the degree total.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they give out 7 or 8 thousand degrees every year

Apr 9, 2018, 3:36 PM

Technically, North Carolina didn't go to class either but that didn't stop them from counting their players as students and allow them to compete in sports. This may be something to do with the State of North Carolina completely. Will Wake and Duke be the next to try this?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have the "wow factor". I've never heard this.***

Apr 9, 2018, 3:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Former Clemson coach says Tigers have "wow factor" on and off the field

Apr 9, 2018, 3:46 PM

I wish some time in the near future that Clemson and East Carolina would get to together and work up something to play a home and home game between each other.It's amazing to this day that in a 121 years of Clemson Football that we've never played the Pirates but have played just about everybody else from the state of North Carolina in Football.It would really be a nice trip for those North Carolina Clemson fans that live nearby Greenville,NC as well fans outside the state of North Carolina.For years I was hoping that with Georgia Southern's tradition in Football that they would come on the schedule and low and behold they finally,so why not East Carolina.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Former Clemson coach says Tigers have "wow factor" on and off the field

Apr 9, 2018, 4:04 PM

No disrespect to ECU but right now that is a no-win for Clemson. If we win, we were supposed to win, if we lose, we lose.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2018, 4:36 PM

Yep, if we win, it's just a suppose to win game, but if we lose, it's a black mark and a ugly f-ing loss that takes away from our win record at the end of the season. But that is a risk we take every time we schedule a practice game of the start of the season. I would rather that we schedule games like the Aubarn or other good teams. Those game tell our guys that they will have to give it their all in fall camp getting ready bc of serious competition right out of the gate!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mom went to Easy Teacy & Uncle supported Pirates big time and

Apr 9, 2018, 4:44 PM

many moons ago (over 50 yrs ago?) he gave me tix to their home game vs W Texas St and when i returned home to tell him Pirates had had a new hole made in them, by none other than that sensational freshman star named “Mercury” Morris..he was astounded! Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mom went to Easy Teacy & Uncle supported Pirates big time and

Apr 9, 2018, 9:00 PM

Mercury Morris made a lot of holes , including a large one through his own septum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,434
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic