Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speechless...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Speechless...

Oct 31, 2016, 5:12 PM

FGF and manafold are at it again...

Clemson is much like Tennessee. Although a good team , much of the glitter comes from hype. Clemson stands 8-0. Tennessee has lost three games. Clemson has won three games by the smallest of margins. Tennessee, two.

If the Tigers would have played Florida, Texas A&M, Alabama and Georgia this year, would they be 8-0. I think not. I believe we may very well prove to be the best team they play this season. I believe we definitely have a chance to win this game.

One thing for certain, from here on Dabo will loose sleep knowing he will face the Boom and the Gamecocks every year. We will ride into DREAM VALLEY behind a BENTLEY this year.

1 MANAFOLD, 16 minutes ago

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-i-see-us-with-a-chance-to-win-in-tillman.208054/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speechless...

Oct 31, 2016, 5:13 PM

LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just can't fix stupid.***

Oct 31, 2016, 5:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFL...$CU the best team Clemson will play this year !?!??!

Oct 31, 2016, 5:21 PM

$CU is about the 10th toughest team on Clemson's current schedule

Louisville
Auburn
FSU
NC State
Georgia Tech
Boston COllege
Pitt
Troy
Syracuse
South Carolina
SC State
Wake

On the other hand, Clemson is without question or exception the best team $CU will face this year.

LOL..."from here on Dabo will loose sleep knowing he will face the Boom and the Gamecocks every year"...lol

One thing is for certain, while $CU fans aren't very bright, they sure are good for a laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: ROFL...$CU the best team Clemson will play this year !?!??!

Oct 31, 2016, 5:35 PM

You just insulted Wake. Maybe the deacs and the coots could be tied for our 10th toughest appoonent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WF

Oct 31, 2016, 5:56 PM

Speaking as a biased graduate, any sentence that contains a comparison between SCar and Wake, regardless of context, is a major insult to Wake Forest...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WF

Oct 31, 2016, 6:07 PM

Wake now has a better record than FSU. Our normal cake walk games aren't this year. Cuse even looks better than previous seasons.

Cuse, Pitt, or WF this season could give the Coots a real challenge.

Message was edited by: Tigers Rule®

Oct 31, 2016, 6:15 PM [ in reply to ROFL...$CU the best team Clemson will play this year !?!??! ]

One thing is evident. They cannot spell correctly. USuck will lose in DV and we will play loosely and with purpose to beat them!
Stupid is only the first objective which comes to mind to describe these idiots. One has to wonder what the author of their garbage ate or drank before writing this classic overstatement.

Let them play Troy, UL, FSU, Ga. Tech and Auburn and their record would be 0 and forever!

Go Tigers!

Oct 31, 2016, 6:16 PM

Left out objective adjective which applied in my initial post.

Go Tigers!

THis has to be the greatest trolling of USuCk ever.

Oct 31, 2016, 5:32 PM

If not then this dewd is insane.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

He writes for The Onion.***

Oct 31, 2016, 5:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He writes for The Onion.***

Oct 31, 2016, 8:06 PM

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/you-will-suffer-humiliation-when-the-sports-team-f-10804

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's hilarious how important it is to them to think we worry

Oct 31, 2016, 5:56 PM

even one second about them. Those empty loser skulls of theirs are pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: It's hilarious how important it is to them to think we worry

Oct 31, 2016, 6:15 PM

Wait, but they have won 2 in a row !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So much hilarity in one post.

Oct 31, 2016, 6:15 PM

I feel like this will be overlooked:

Clemson stands 8-0. Tennessee has lost three games. Clemson has won three games by the smallest of margins. Tennessee, two.

does he think two things are similar because you talk about them at the same time?

"Birds are a lot like crayons. Birds can fly. Crayons are used for coloring."

null

Haha! Good one! I get that!!

Oct 31, 2016, 6:39 PM

nm

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Yeah I remember acting the fool after my first beer, too...***

Oct 31, 2016, 6:17 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah I remember acting the fool after my first beer, too...***

Oct 31, 2016, 8:07 PM

Troy opened as a 21 point favorite over Massachusettes. Just sayin.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's high

Oct 31, 2016, 6:22 PM

Smokin' too much meth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speechless...

Oct 31, 2016, 7:03 PM

That Bentley will need a tow truck to leave DV. Just ask some of the other QBS. He will be laying on the ground most of the game. FGF and Manifold are clueless.

Seriously , that sounds like an imposter ....

Oct 31, 2016, 7:59 PM

alot of fgf is delusional, and some are imposters, psing as delusionals....often hard to tell apart , but this one looks a little too satirical ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me go thru this bs line by line...

Oct 31, 2016, 9:05 PM

Clemson is much like UT. Clemson is 8-0 and UT 5-3.

Huh?!? Sooo... Undefeated teams are the same as 3-loss teams? So Washington and Kentucky are basically the same. Riiiiight.

Clemson has won three games by the smallest of margins. Didn't know we had 3 1-point victories this year. But what do I know. I only have a degree in mathematics teaching from Clemson. I'm sure manafold has wrote several textbooks on mathematical theory and mysteries of the universe.

Clemson playing Florida, aTm, Bammer, and Georgia. First off, we can't play teams that are not on our schedule. Get over it. Most people would have trouble playing at Auburn, at FSU, and home to Lew. And guess what? 99% of ALL TEAMS lose to Bammer. They're kinda good. It's kinda like "I can't run as fast as you but Usain Bolt can smoke your ace. Suck on that!!!" Living thru Bammer's accomplishments is y'all's thing. We get that. Clemson has won 22 of 23 games the last 2 years and had a 4th qtr lead on Bammer in a National Title Game. Can we beat anyone on any given day, fold? I BELIEVE SO!!! Specially if we can execute a perfect onside kick at the right time. ??

Please, fold, go over to card authority and say y'all are the best team Clemson plays this year. I'd love to see the two most delusional fan bases battle each other for the title of "Biggest Dipsh!t Fans in the World!!!" And get your argument ready for how much better Bentley is than Levar. It should be EPIC!!!

Dabo only worries about his team and how they perform. He's been saying this for years. His concern is HIS team. He ain't got time for that dumpster fire Slurrier left behind.

It sure will be DREAM VALLEY for you this year. Nightmares are dreams. And the sad part for you, fold, is that this nightmare will be REAL and will haunt you FOREVER!!!!!

??????????????

~JKB

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic