Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Getting in on Walts Show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Getting in on Walts Show

Nov 10, 2014, 7:53 PM

Does anyone else ever notice that when walt says "people always say you can never get in well now you can." It is always 2 lines that are open, never just one. Coincidence or complete BS like the rest of his show?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Getting in on Walts Show

Nov 10, 2014, 7:56 PM

complete bs. Just like everything else with that guy. Sensationalizing at its finest. I stopped listening to wccp a few years back in that time slot

Nov 10, 2014, 7:59 PM

Yea. What kills me is somebody or numerous people will be on hold and he knows it but will ramble on about something only he finds funny and it will be completely pointless but will make those people wait forever so he can tell a pointless story. Or when somebody finally gets to talk he will interrupt them mid-sentence to say something random that has nothing to do with what anybody is talking about, it's just extremely rude. Maybe it's just me. Walt is just a different breed of person.

I may be in the minority

Nov 10, 2014, 8:40 PM

but I dont have a problem with most of his content (actual content) as long as its usually football related, which is really only during football season. I just hate how he sells out and most of the time he's advertising for something.

He's got to pay the bills.

Nov 10, 2014, 8:58 PM

It's hard for local radio to make money.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Sep 13, 2019, 11:14 PM

I don't know guys he seems to be pretty credible to me. I mean he does say he is from northern Tennessee. Which he obviously is with that New England accent he has. ;)

he is the most accurate host on radio

Nov 10, 2014, 9:27 PM

Just ask him, heck you dont even have to ask...he will just tell you.

Nov 10, 2014, 9:10 PM

Tired of Walt's act....

Common sense says if all the lines were loaded all day as he says then we would have more callers not named Paul, Joe, or Ed from Honea Path. How are they on air EVERY freaking day then........

Every Show on WCCP....

Nov 10, 2014, 11:27 PM

has the same 4 or 5 callers every day. Either they're set up by the station, or those guys have absolutely nothing going on in their lives. I stop listening when they start taking calls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic