Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A healthy Tre' Lamar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

A healthy Tre' Lamar

May 11, 2018, 12:02 AM

Lamar is a player that gives us unbelievable talent and athleticism for his position. He's definitely built like an NFL linebacker, hard hitting, displays good technique, and side-line to side is fast.
Lamar's going to be taking QB's down this year..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A healthy Tre' Lamar

May 11, 2018, 12:16 AM

This defense is going to cause mayhem next season . I truly wouldn't want anyone I care about to go against them .
Someone could get their head knocked off next year. No , seriously someone could actually get their head knocked off .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^great play call

May 11, 2018, 6:10 AM

And Lamar is good too. Go Tigers!

May 11, 2018, 6:57 AM

Yep. This was some of the rough stuff that started all the "Blackman will break in half" commentary. Delightful.

GO TIGERS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

May 11, 2018, 7:48 AM

Is anyone noticing the key role played by huggy bear on that play? He beats the left OT to the inside, causing Blackmon to turn into Lamar where he gets a full force shot. Teamwork!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2018, 8:12 AM

I believe that was the play Tre' hurt his shoulder on?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Albert Huggins, Jr

May 11, 2018, 8:20 AM

When you picture a 6'3", 310 lb D Tackle, he is what you would want. No excess body fat, and quick as a cat. He is gonna be a good Pro, could possibly be an All American at any other school, but behind the Power Rangers he is still a stud!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Albert Huggins, Jr

May 11, 2018, 11:40 PM

Well said. Getting Huggins back from Injury will be huge, he is man that can push offensive lineman around. Plays fast, could start day one based on talent and size alone. It will add to only make rotating on the D-Line during championship time that much better. Even our back ups on the DL could be starters. This is one vaunted defense, the nations best this year. A deep front 4, that you need in championship time, in the trenches.

One of my favorite Tiger hits of all time...really can't see

May 11, 2018, 8:22 AM

this enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s going to be good for sure but I heard

May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM

Travis etienne ran him over during practice. Doesn’t really mean much, I was a big LB in high school and got ran over a time or two but Cam Akers from FSU is a big dude with lots of talent and power. Lamar better eat his wheaties the morning of the game. Regardless, no doubt Tre is a great LB and will only get better. I don’t think we just have one of the Dlines in the country but also one of the best LB groups in the country. Going to be fun to watch. Paul Johnson is already having nightmares

Re: He’s going to be good for sure but I heard

May 12, 2018, 12:02 AM

Well. with Etienne I can believe it though. It happens when you have that much speed.

From what I heard

May 12, 2018, 1:04 AM

It was during the paw drill. Travis definitely couldn’t of gotten full speed by the time Tre hit him. Travis just hit him with the god gifted power he has and Tre got knocked back without finishing the tackle. Could just be a rumor but the friend who was at the spring practice was shocked. He described it as “a knockout punch by Mike Tyson”. Maybe Tre wasn’t 100% as we all know of the shoulder injury or just simply fatigued. Regardless, it’s still impressive by Travis’s part when u look at how massive Tre is, even coming into college Tre already looked like a NFL player. But then again, like I said earlier, I was a big LB out of high school and got knocked on my butt a few times so it’s really not that big of a deal. If anything l, opposing defenses better get ready for a Leonard fortnette type back this season

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic