Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Stephen Davis, Jr., says Clemson visit was eye-opening
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Stephen Davis, Jr., says Clemson visit was eye-opening

May 18, 2015, 7:01 AM

Stephen Davis, Jr., says Clemson visit was eye-opening

Stephen Davis, Jr. has been committed to Auburn since last August, but after taking several visits and seeing the class Clemson has recruited for 2016, the 4-star defensive back is starting to have second thoughts. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't have Criminal Justice :(***

May 18, 2015, 7:07 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Neither does FSU, Auburn of USCjr ---- justice for

May 18, 2015, 7:18 AM

criminals, that is.

Clemson is adding

May 18, 2015, 7:34 AM [ in reply to We don't have Criminal Justice :(*** ]

Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies under the College of Business and Behavioral Science, Sociology and Anthropology as of Fall 2015.

Oh. I guess we will have that then.***

May 18, 2015, 8:36 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Clemson is adding

May 18, 2015, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Clemson is adding ]

Iffy...you made my day!

Good! We lost Zack Bailey because we didn't offer

May 18, 2015, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Clemson is adding ]

Criminal Justice.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: We don't have Criminal Justice :(***

May 18, 2015, 8:56 AM [ in reply to We don't have Criminal Justice :(*** ]

You don't need that to do law enforcement. Depts. That require 4 yr degrees take any. My wife was a cop. Here original goal was to join the FBI. when doing all her research, she found d out that criminal justice does not guarantee to you an interview. They love accounting...... She has an accounting degree from C of C. They want local law enforcement experience. She ended up loving it and never pursued the FBI......... If this guy falls in love with Tiger town, we may have another great player headed our way.

Look at This and Let's do some recruiting!

May 18, 2015, 9:25 AM [ in reply to We don't have Criminal Justice :(*** ]

http://www.clemson.edu/majors/sociology

Criminal Justice Concentration
This concentration encompasses criminology, deviance and law enforcement, which will prepare you for a range of career options from from local policing to federal law enforcement.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

When i saw deviance and law enforcement in your article...

May 18, 2015, 10:48 AM

I thought you were writing about the gamecock football team!
Go Tigers!!

Can NOT BElieve he hasn't EVER been on campus from 8th grade

May 18, 2015, 11:08 AM

Recruitment beginnings..but able to see Auburn & of course close by SC!!

Go tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at This and Let's do some recruiting!

May 18, 2015, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Look at This and Let's do some recruiting! ]

Thanks for posting that. As for this young man we would welcome here with open arms. We need these guys that have a goal for their future.

Come on up to Clemson and enjoy the feeling of family and the excitement of the football season. Hope the fans know we are part of the recruiting process. How we respond on game days makes the best impression for these young men. The "HILL" the "Howards Rock" when we are yelling, hollering and what we say on this website. Some recruits do frequent these types of social media to get a feel for how the fans react to their considering Clemson. Lets make a great impression when we talk to each other. We need great and dedicated players who come here to get an education and to become great players for Clemson and their future if they decide to go to the NFL. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

We're "ALL IN" and we want to set the "Standard" for game day as Tiger Fans!!

what good does a criminal justice degree do you?

May 18, 2015, 2:55 PM [ in reply to We don't have Criminal Justice :(*** ]

I don't believe a college degree is needed for corrections or most police officer programs.

Re: what good does a criminal justice degree do you?

May 18, 2015, 3:28 PM

It just gives you a better chance of becoming an officer, or federal officers. College degrees can help in any type of employment especially if you have learned many different aspects of being in law enforcement of any kind. It is hard now to get a job without a college degree. Criminal Justice is something that can teach men and women how to interact and learn the many laws that they have to know. As you know every day there are more and more laws passed that deals with Criminal Justice.

There are many types of Criminal Justice. It could be a chance to get to know many things that may even help to become a lawyer ... if they decide to further their education in that field. Wish this young man the best.

If he wants to be a CSI then chemistry will be his major

May 18, 2015, 10:20 PM [ in reply to We don't have Criminal Justice :(*** ]

And we have that covered

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Didn't David Beasley want to go into

May 18, 2015, 8:20 AM

Criminal Justice or something? I remember reading an article about his upbringing and I think it said he wanted to be a detective or something after football. Don't hold it to me though, I have awful memory.

He has a PFG visor on...

May 18, 2015, 10:30 AM

Where does he plan on fishing while at Auburn?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Needs to think hard on UScuk. May have to arrest teammates!****

May 18, 2015, 11:56 AM

He's coming to Clemson.

May 18, 2015, 12:51 PM

He'll learn nothing about law enforcement from the SEC or FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's coming to Clemson.

May 18, 2015, 2:14 PM

Yea I really want this kid. He is very talented safety with good football genes. For him to only see a spring game and come away impressed just wait til he comes for a big game like the ND or FSU game he will love it and hopefully come to the light side(clemson) haha

May 18, 2015, 2:20 PM

Is this the son of pro RB Stephen Davis? He used to have a house in Blythewood, not sure where he lives now.

May 18, 2015, 2:45 PM

Yes he is the son.

Re: New Story: Stephen Davis, Jr., says Clemson visit was eye-opening

May 18, 2015, 5:23 PM

I had not heard anything about us recruiting SD Jr. If BV is on it, it is serious & SD Jr is legit. Ken Hatfield was the coach when SD was recruited to Auburn. Hatfield was at the Atlanta Clemson Club annual huddle on the Chattahoochee River. He said that SD couldn't get into Clemson. Don't know if that was true but we lost one of the better prospects to come out of SC in many years. Jayron could take an "early jump" & our whole inventory of dbs is out of whack (signed about everybody in one year). He'll probably follow his dad but this is definitely something to watch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come here and help us solve

May 18, 2015, 8:53 PM

which player beat USC Jr's backside

:)

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic