Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

Feb 1, 2017, 8:35 PM

FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Jimbo, I hear Candi was beating a lot of Clemson guys.***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

Feb 1, 2017, 8:42 PM

Jimbo ain't been right since Candi did a number on him.

Re: FB Update: FSU coach on Clemson's new complex: "They were tired of FSU beating them"

Feb 1, 2017, 8:43 PM

Get used to it jimbo. What a chump.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how Jimbo used the word "were".

Feb 1, 2017, 8:47 PM

Even he knows those days are fleeting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eff jimbo fisher***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:48 PM

null

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: eff jimbo fisher***

Feb 2, 2017, 5:08 AM

Exactly...and EFF FSU

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

What an A$$***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:52 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Keep talking, dumbo

Feb 1, 2017, 8:54 PM

I love it.

Spoken like a true crying a$$ b|tch***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:55 PM

Feb 1, 2017, 8:56 PM

Wasn't the quote "beating them OUT"? As in, for recruits (ie, in recruiting)? I can't say he's wrong - FSU has to have a historically better recruiting track record than us over the past decade, at least I would think so. I think getting fired up about this one is a stretch guys...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really have a problem w the comment.

Feb 1, 2017, 8:59 PM

Quit being a bunch of nancies.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: I don't really have a problem w the comment.

Feb 1, 2017, 9:03 PM

I honestly didn't either. He's been pretty complimentary of our program as of late. I'll chalk this up as another compliment. Because he knows we're here. And ain't going anywhere anytime soon. The fun is just beginning

Feb 2, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to I don't really have a problem w the comment. ]

Tiger town they can't help it... If it's not pro Clemson people get mad on here and start bitcching. What was jimbo suppose to say!!?

Feb 2, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to I don't really have a problem w the comment. ]

Tiger town they can't help it... If it's not pro Clemson people get mad on here and start bitcching. What was jimbo suppose to say!!?

I was surprised this year to actually see (in person) how

Feb 1, 2017, 9:03 PM

much Jimbo & Nicki Saban actually cry & pitch fits to the refs, kind of like my kids when I take away their favorite toy. Personally, I now think they are both whiny beatches!!

Re: I was surprised this year to actually see (in person) how

Feb 2, 2017, 8:49 AM

Dabo did the same in the natty. When a coach is pissed they are pissed. Take your glasses off please.

Alternative facts.........***

Feb 1, 2017, 9:08 PM

Feb 1, 2017, 9:34 PM

For someone with as low in character as he to comment on someone like Dabo is blasphemy! Maybe Jimbo should just breathe through his more than ample nose if he can't come up with a better or more truthful retort. What a loser he is!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2017, 9:42 PM

Dude was talking to bis boosters, recruits and people that kinda effect his livelihood. He was just giving them a bit of pump up. Dosn't hurt him one bit if some of those very same boosters think they need their own slide and putt-putt palace either. Say what you want about Jimbo, but he knows how to play the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

Feb 1, 2017, 9:53 PM

Since 2003. So I'm not quite sure where he's coming from. He has a losing record against us. I guess he's still upset about getting slapped in the doak last year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

Feb 2, 2017, 8:54 AM

Actually it's 4-4 so Clemson-FSU is neck and neck right now.

Re: Um yeah...I'm pretty sure we have had a handle on FSU

Feb 3, 2017, 9:49 AM

He said since 2003. In that span Clemson leads 8-6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

I think he's right. FSU owned the ACC for years under Bowden and Swinney is in the process

Feb 1, 2017, 9:55 PM

Of re-routing that. Somebody had to take the initiative.

Feb 1, 2017, 9:59 PM

Love the smack talk! C'Mon fellas and Ladies! That's when you know you got something good going on! Dabo will have a light hearted jab coming up be sure of that! :D
GO TIGERS!!! #1 Natty/National CHAMPS!!!

Feb 2, 2017, 9:41 AM

Wittle Jimbo is tired of Kwemson kicking his postewier so he has to compwain. I hope wittle Jimbo will wecover weal soon.

Good Ol Cuckbo Fisher Was Likely Just As Tired of His Old

Feb 1, 2017, 10:02 PM

Lady getting rutted out by some Big Ol Florida Bull.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he his people now know just how it used to feel.

Feb 1, 2017, 10:08 PM

Guess he's hoping on some remodeling.

He's going to need it badly after next fall.

Re: And he his people now know just how it used to feel.

Feb 2, 2017, 9:04 AM

Man to be honest everybody has to be constantly doing some kind of renovations. This thing is an arms race. Yes we just built a brand new $55 million facility but in some places that is just now catching up. Bama, FSU, Oregon and some other schools have had facilities like these for a couple of years now and they are on to their next big project.

Feb 1, 2017, 10:15 PM

Hey Jimbo - one quality win since the 2014 season. Tweet that.

I mean...is he wrong?

Feb 1, 2017, 10:18 PM

nm

I kind of take that as a compliment...

Feb 1, 2017, 10:18 PM

Don't think he was being a jerk....he's always been pretty respectful of his opponenets.

Beginning to understand why his wife cheated on him.

Feb 1, 2017, 10:49 PM

Seems like he doesn't know what he should and what he shouldn't say.

Kind of reminds me of what Muschamp said to Dabo about Kathleen last year. I'm sure that had nothing to do with Dabo making sure we put them out of their misery Thanksgiving weekend.

Re: Beginning to understand why his wife cheated on him.

Feb 1, 2017, 11:46 PM

He sent Boom a big payback for disrespecting him and his wife with the biggest SEC beat down by out of conference opponent. 56-7 but should have been 63-7, Dabo called off our 3rd and 4th guys at the end. Dabo showed him payback and mercy.

Sad being a #### doodle,dee!! ??Soup

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 1, 2017, 11:20 PM

Seems to me like he wants FSU to cough up some money to update his facilities.

"That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man"***

Feb 2, 2017, 6:36 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: "That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man"***

Feb 2, 2017, 7:54 AM

Plus 1 for the True Grit reference!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the True Grit reference and gave you a TU, but

Feb 2, 2017, 9:05 AM [ in reply to "That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man"*** ]

Jimbo ain't no Rooster Cogburn!! :)

Feb 2, 2017, 8:26 AM

Circle the answer that best fits this post: Jimbo Fisher is A-Clueless, B-Classless, C-Useless, D-Mindless or E-All of the Above.

This article and its headlining quote are a non-issue...

Feb 2, 2017, 8:32 AM

Next topic please. We are now competitive with FSU in the division. For most of our history, they have dominated the series. We just beat them for the 10th time ALL TIME this season.

Jimbo is a pretty candid guy and is complimentary of our team often, including for the national championship where he said we were going to: "get ours."

This should not be an article.

Re: This article and its headlining quote are a non-issue...

Feb 2, 2017, 10:08 AM

You know we've only played them 30 times right, and spotted them 10 wins in the 90's.

So the whole "ALL TIME" thing is a little misguided. Since 2000 the series is 9-8 in favor of FSU so we've been competitive with them for the last decade and a half.

As for his compliments, how often do you hear a coach hurl insults at other teams? All coaches say nice things about other teams, just like Dabo does about Carolina and Jimbo would for Florida or Miami, but behind closed doors they would talk trash.

One of our rival's coaches made a statement about our facility upgrades so of course that will be news and thus the article was written.

That's totally fine... I understand the relevance, but the

Feb 2, 2017, 11:22 AM

article read like "little brother syndrome" in the sense that we have to buck up and defend that we beat them sometimes too. I think we have shown we are competitive with FSU in terms of talent and recruiting. And it seems we have surpassed them in facilities, coaching, and overall program sustainability.

These days it's popular to be a thin-skinned whiner.

Feb 2, 2017, 9:27 AM

Anyone offended/bothered/angry by this is being ridiculous.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2017, 10:12 AM

Lil' Jumbo has a Napoleon complex

He's actually right and I'm fine with it...

Feb 2, 2017, 11:27 AM

They owned us in 90s and early 2000s. Those dark years of mediocrity taught us it was time to make series investments in facilities if we wanted to compete at a championship level.

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic