»
Topic: CFB Daily is ridiculous.
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 10, 2016 12:38 PM by: AMPTiger92
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

CFB Daily is ridiculous.

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:27 AM

It's almost like their laughing at our team.

Desmond with just plain ignorant comments.

I really hope we curb stomp them. I'm freaking ticked. Hope our boys are too.

Re: CFB Daily is ridiculous.

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:32 AM

Yeah he said if we lost it would be " same old Clemson". We could win the Natty this year and loose to FSU next year and they would say " same old Clemson" ha

fuel for the fire, boys...

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:37 AM

nm

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:39 AM

What did Desmond say? He's been fair to our team all year long and was the only ESPN guy I can recall picking us in the Orange Bowl. This is what I'd expect to hear from Pollack or that booger fella

Said if we lose close we deserve respect but if we lose like Sparty did in the Cotton Bowl

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 10:05 AM

then it would just be the same old Clemson.

If we lose 38-0, then it's hard to argue with Desmond

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 12:33 PM

I don't think we'll lose at all, but if the discussion centers around a situation where we are totally blown out on the biggest stage of all, then sadly, we're sort of back to "square one" with the media.

This cannot and will not happen, however.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

That's dumb

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 10:12 AM

Pretty disappointing to hear Desmond say that, particularly for a national championship game. Looks even worse if we do indeed lose and they say it's just the same old Clemson when they were grandstanding for Mark Richt, whose record over the last 5 years rivals Tommy Bowden's in regards to losing to teams you should blow off the field.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 10:15 AM

10 minutes to lead off the show about why we should still be disrespected. I'm not even sure if I can watch the game. Then they have the nerve to tell us what it will take to earn the respect of people (even those idiots). dez howard is absolute trash. bammer just has to show up, the game is already over.

Heres a question: why the #### do you watch

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 10:17 AM

It

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 10:17 AM

I also love how they said that if we get beat as bad as Michigan State got beat by bammer that we should get bashed. Why not bash michigan state then. Didn't they earn the insults from the idiots from esucsecpn?

They are trying to 'will,' bama to victory.

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 12:36 PM

It worked so well last couple of years.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: They are trying to 'will,' bama to victory.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 12:38 PM

As often as those idiots are wrong they should clean house and bring in all new "talking heads". Clemson is America's Team now!

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Wake Forest game. Venmo, ApplePay, Cash App, Zelle and PayPal f...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1751 people have read this post