Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Good news: Fall camp starts next week, but it will look a little different
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Good news: Fall camp starts next week, but it will look a little different

Jul 31, 2020, 2:49 PM

Good news: Fall camp starts next week, but it will look a little different

A lot of good news has arrived on the scene this week, and even more good news popped up early Friday afternoon when we were told that August camp will start next Thursday. However, it will look a little different. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Good news: Fall camp starts next week, but it will look a little different

Jul 31, 2020, 3:04 PM

Being that the SEC babies canceled their instate rivalry games, they shouldn't have a problem with the ACC teams that were playing at home this year to make up that home game next year. But personally, I don't care where we beat the coots at, they could move it to the Oregon Trail if need be. Thrashing the coots is all that matters to me, where, it doesn't matter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We lose a coot whipping

Jul 31, 2020, 5:51 PM

that we can never get back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a question for you David -

Jul 31, 2020, 3:09 PM

davidhood®

If you were a betting man - what would you say the odds are that the season happens the way it is lined up right now ? 10 games - 5 home & 5 away and it starts the 2nd week of September.

Completely off the record & just between you & I . . . .

And really, really off the record - in your opinion - what are the chances the season doesn't happen at all ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: TNET: Good news: Fall camp starts next week, but it will look a little different

Jul 31, 2020, 6:48 PM

Isn’t the acc requiring the 11th game to be in state?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2020, 8:35 AM

Yes, that's why he said we need someone willing to come to Clemson.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic