Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alt title: How Bungino won shit-posting award on Arsebook.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Alt title: How Bungino won shit-posting award on Arsebook.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:39 PM

One man’s Freedom of Speech network is another man’s weaponized propaganda machine.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1328019915006234633.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alt title: How Bungino won shit-posting award on Arsebook.

Nov 17, 2020, 3:04 PM

One man's freedom of speech is another man's mouth diarrhea.

Re: Alt title: How Bungino won shit-posting award on Arsebook.

Nov 17, 2020, 3:31 PM

What a terrible article that was. Hard to even look at the screen.

Dan Bongino is the man. While you and all of your insane conspiracy theory leftists where crying about trump and Russia stealing the 2016 election, he was uncovering facts and breaking news that debunked all of y’alls pathetic claims.

He’s a self made man. Built his podcast from nothing to one of the top podcasts in the country. He created the Bongino report to compete with the drudge report and that site has been doing really well. He’s now a part owner of Parler and rumble (Twitter and YouTube competitor)

I can see why leftists don’t like him though. He works hard to attain his dreams instead of crying and blaming somebody else like leftists do.

Since you say he’s a propaganda machine, please point me to some of his content that you would deem “propaganda”

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here ya go, from bunginhole dot com

Nov 17, 2020, 9:41 PM

They write these pieces like I cut wood. Just hack the crap of that thing.

For instance, notice the word “Insanely”. Use this word as a descriptor of a statement or person making a statement automatically disqualifies you as a journalist. His website is littered with this kind of provocative bait.

I’m not going to dignify his site by posting the link, so you get copy pasta.

“ Obama Insanely Compares Trump to Dictators in 60 Minutes Interview”

Former community organizer Barack Obama appeared on 60 Minutes last night to remind us just how lucky we were to have had him mostly refrain from public life the past four years.

Speaking of the Trump administration, he said “I think that there has been this sense over the last several years that literally anything goes and is justified in order to get power.”

“And that’s not unique to the United States,” Obama continued. He then tried to compare the Trump administration’s legal battles to the actions of dictators. “There are strong men and dictators around the world who think that ‘I can do anything to stay in power. I can kill people. I can throw them in jail. I can run phony elections. I can suppress journalists.’ But that’s not who we’re supposed to be.” Who knew there were so many dictators around the world filing legal motions and then accepting the results when the ruling doesn’t go their way?

“And one of the signals I think that Joe Biden needs to send to the world is that ‘No, those values that we preached, and we believed in, and subscribed in — we still believe,'” the former community organizer added.

This marks the second time Obama compared Trump to a dictator this month. Before the election Obama called Trump a “two-bit dictator” who “lies every single day.” So within two weeks we’ve “learned” from Obama that contesting suspicious election irregularities is dictatorial, and also that people get the choice to vote for dictators. Who knew?

It’s ironic that Obama also made reference to Trump’s criticism of the press – because all his criticism has been limited to just that, criticism. When it comes to Obama, his actions come far closer to the sort of “suppression” he described dictators taking part in.

The month before Trump took office, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist James Risen (not James Rosen) wrote in the New York Times that “If Donald J. Trump decides as president to throw a whistle-blower in jail for trying to talk to a reporter, or gets the F.B.I. to spy on a journalist, he will have one man to thank for bequeathing him such expansive power: Barack Obama.” Risen would know – as he fought efforts from the Department of Justice under both Obama and George W. Bush to compel him to identify sources from a 2006 book of his.

In 2012 Fox News’ James Rosen (not James Risen) was labeled a “criminal co-conspirator” under the Espionage Act because he used a State Department contractor as a source for a story. At least five of Rosen’s phone lines were seized, and the FBI obtained a warrant to search his emails. The phone records of Rosen’s parents were also seized.

Obama’s self-described “most transparent” administration in history was objectively the least transparent. According to a report published during Obama’s last year in office, the administration set a record for rejections of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests. The Obama administration either censored materials or rejected requests outright for access in a record 596,095 cases (77% of the time). In just his last year in office alone, the Obama administration spent $36.2 million in legal fees fighting FOIA related lawsuits.

If President Trump truly were dictatorial, he would’ve instead done something like have the FBI launch a secretive counterintelligence operation into the Biden campaign, that involved spying on various members of his campaign, and would continue in the event of a Biden victory as a “special counsel.”

Re: Here ya go, from bunginhole dot com

Nov 18, 2020, 8:25 AM

LOL. That's what you come with?

It truly is "insane" that Obama is comparing Trump to a dictator. Trump is actually not a dictator no matter how much the left wants him to be.

This line from good ole Obama is also insane

"I can do anything to stay in power. I can kill people. I can throw them in jail. I can run phony elections"

Who has Trump killed or thrown in jail to stay in power? Also he ran a phony election that he just lost? Is Barack saying that this election was phony? If it's phony then I think there is a good reason to audit the vote.

The only administration that was trying to throw their political opponents in jail was Obama's.

It is not honest journalism

Nov 18, 2020, 10:01 AM

An honest journalist would report facts then let the reader decide what is insane and not insane.

Nearly every article on that website is written in a manner that simply indulges the audience’s bias. There is no objectivity.

It is all prejudiced to one narrow world view. Sorry you are too blind to see how this kind of media is distorting our senses.

Dan Bongino sounds like the name of happy go lucky

Nov 17, 2020, 4:22 PM

Australian tour guide that takes you on a walkabout in the bush and tells you interesting stories around the campfire, but on closer inspection he looks like an angry sociopath that cashes in on conspiracy theories and satisfying his listeners' anger addictions.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Bongino sounds like the name of happy go lucky

Nov 17, 2020, 8:32 PM

Na, as usual you are wrong.

And nice try at the Dan le betard look-a-like game. Unfortunately yours didn’t hit... at all. Better luck next time.

looks like a sociopath to me.

Nov 17, 2020, 9:27 PM

and yeah, he feeds off anger. I have listened to him, He is little more than a parasite feeding off america's discontent.

Re: looks like a sociopath to me.

Nov 18, 2020, 8:26 AM

Yeah he gets angry a lot. There is a lot to be angry about in the United States right now.

Nov 18, 2020, 9:43 AM

I had a co worker in Charlotte that listened to this guy everyday, he was the unhappiest person I ever met. I had to sit next to him and listen to him curse under his breath nonstop, all day, HE would record the podcasts and listen to them over and over all day. It was pathological.

He finally convinced me to listen to him for about an hour and it all came clear, this guy was getting him all riled up and he had gotten addicted to the anger.

Nov 18, 2020, 9:48 AM

That honestly sounds like a co-worker problem. What kind of psycho listens to the same podcast on repeat? Or just listens to the same person talk all day. Sounds like he needs to expand his portfolio. I would probably be angry too if I listened to the same #### all day every day.

Bongino has some takes that I don’t necessarily agree with, but I could say that about any podcast.

I think that's a real thing.

Nov 18, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: looks like a sociopath to me. ]

It's turned a lot of my conservative friends angry, and has gotten me a few times to, until I became aware of it.

The MSNBC's and CNN's have turned my mom and step dad into Trump is going to end the world and make our lives complete HELLLL psycho's as well.

Like I said earlier, both sides of the media are pushing hard to drive folks apart.

I say, enjoy MSNBC, CNN, etc. IN MODERATION. Enjoy Dan Banjina, Steve Bannon, Tucker C. IN MODERATION. Enjoy Alex Jones IN EXTREME MODERATION. DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY EQUIPMENT WHILE LISTENING TO ALEX JONES. lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Nov 18, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: looks like a sociopath to me. ]

And I’m also not really disputing your claim. He does get angry a lot.

My main point was against the OP saying Bongino spouts propaganda. Which is not true.

it was definitely a coworker problem,

Nov 18, 2020, 10:00 AM

but Bondingo has latched onto quite a few unsubstantiated conspiracies, most notably that obama was personally wiretapping trump tower. There is not a shred of evidence of this, nor is it even really possible.

Not sure about sociopath

Nov 18, 2020, 9:27 AM [ in reply to looks like a sociopath to me. ]

but I think you're on to something about feeding off of people's anger.

Seems like both sides of the media, influencers, journalists, etc. are doing that.

In general, if they went away, people would be happier and care less about the government's BS.

My ideal government is one that I never think about and leaves me alone as much as possible. Man that would be sweet.

Re: Not sure about sociopath

Nov 18, 2020, 10:05 AM

Former cop, former military, former secret service. I think the idea of killing a person does not phase him.

True.***

Nov 18, 2020, 1:16 PM

I love how Tucker Carlson and Bongino

Nov 18, 2020, 10:09 AM

get everyone's panties in a wad.

You do realize its because they have strong opinions and are true men, not some cisgender, trans weirdo prancing around TMZ.

Sorry that they scare you so badly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic