Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious?

Nov 12, 2017, 8:17 AM

I graduated from Clemson, in ‘03, and have been paying my IPTAY dues, went to the Natty, yet people who don’t go to the games get on this board and call me a coot for going to the game and coming back and reporting what I have seen, from a football perspective, and yes I have played. So to those people, get a life. Rant over, flame away

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious?

Nov 12, 2017, 8:26 AM

You can state the obvious as long as its not negative. Otherwise you have to be ok with thumbs down and being called a coot.

This is one of those post that invites an attack, no begs for one

Nov 12, 2017, 8:28 AM

You can state what you saw, I posted that KB was struggling with the pass, when he did put it on the numbers Cain dropped it. We have issues that need to be resolved for sure but we by no means suck nor do I think the coaches are blind to them. Next week is a practice week and time to heal up many injuries on first team. After Miami game let's talk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 8:32 AM

I’m not a coot never will be a coot. I’m a Tiger fan 100%. But will always state the obvious and what is on my mind. I could careless about thumbs down and being called a coot. I’ve got thick skin it’s the people with thin skin that calls us coots.

coot***

Nov 12, 2017, 8:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious? ]

Yeah, me too. It's OBVIOUS Clemson won the division for the 3rd in a row, 9-1 record, and having to do it with a new quarterback, new RBs, and losing almost the entire starting offense. That's what's obvious to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This ^^

Nov 12, 2017, 10:07 AM

Losing most of your starters will do that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious? ]

You show feathers when stating the obvious is always filled with the worst case scenario . Always ! Like yeah , we win the natty but , but , but ... lol , coot

Whatever. You're a coot.

Nov 12, 2017, 8:39 AM

Constructive criticism is one thing. Going on a rant is another. We just won the Atlantic division in a year that many thought we would lose four games. No real long time Clemson fan would bash our players and coaches the way you do. You're a coot but you will be humbled in a couple of weeks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has it occured to you that maybe

Nov 12, 2017, 8:53 AM

he is just an idiot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Although most of us with hate to admit it...

Nov 12, 2017, 8:49 AM

this Bored has a bit of a seniority and tenure system. You "earn your stripes" so to speak. What will get you called a coot in your first hundred posts will not do so after a thousand posts. Also "tone" has a lot to do with it. A criticism is more kindly excepted than a hissy-fit.PS After more posts you may still be called a coot, but it will be more in a jovial form than a real insult.

Try restating the obvious

Nov 12, 2017, 8:59 AM

Then you could be captain coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is a suggestion to help with your pulse and TNet e-cred

Nov 12, 2017, 9:10 AM

Take a moment and post an anti-Scar rant. Really point out the depth of their ineptitude and delusion. It might take you a moment to get started, but once the ### breaks it should just roll right off the fingertips! Doing this with passion might actually let the locals know where your true allegiance lies and gain you some trust around here. Otherwise, me thinks you might be a Coot looking at that pulse.

Good luck!

Nov 12, 2017, 9:16 AM

It is the know it all negative attitude you have. It's your overall presentation of your opinion.

I don't really care....say whatever you want.....but in my opinion this is why everyone is calling you a coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^....

Nov 12, 2017, 9:54 AM

....and the same could be said of many others posting non-stop negative drivel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I don't follow any particular poster, but you must get very

Nov 12, 2017, 9:17 AM

inflammatory with your remarks, to have a 38% pulse, which certainly contributes to you being called a coot. I occasionally post something fairly negative, but my pulse stays near 100%. You must be near 100% negative, to get a 38% pulse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is obvious is that you're a coot.***

Nov 12, 2017, 9:19 AM

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

I admit that coot may not accurately describe you. I see you

Nov 12, 2017, 9:47 AM

more as a dirtpecker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cause we know'em when we see'em. Coot!***

Nov 12, 2017, 9:57 AM

Nov 12, 2017, 10:01 AM

there are some really toxic people on here

i made a mundane post yesterday and a paid member replied

"You're a pathetic human being"

I reported

ssnow08

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 10:03 AM

Whether (or not) you graduated from Clemson, which I doubt---your post demonstrate a breathtaking talent for idiocy.

We just won the ACC Atlantc. We are in the CFP when NOBODY said we had a chance. And we have a chance to take down Miami and more or less seal the deal for a #1/#2 CFP ranking. We will have the best resume of ANY team in the CFP rankings if we do so. Period.

You should be ready to accept the well-deserved criticism coming your way when you post such drivel.

Screw Calford.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:06 AM

^^^And especially when he posts the same drivel over and over and over.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Why on this board is someone called a COOT when you state the obvious? ]

Seriously, why attack others with insults when they are trying to help the team with their observations? Why can't there be loyalty to those fans asking questions instead of hurling insults at them?

Nov 12, 2017, 10:11 AM

If you think the OP is trying to "Help" the team, as you put it, you really need to re-evaluate your grasp of the English language.

Screw Calford.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:10 AM

Because many people who may call others “snowflake” are also often hypocrites.

Nov 12, 2017, 10:10 AM

Because many people who may call others “snowflake” are also often hypocrites.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic