Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here in the Cootlumbia area, today.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863

Here in the Cootlumbia area, today.....

Aug 29, 2014, 5:48 PM

saw plenty of Orange, almost no garnet. 1 loss and the coots go away faster than Heat fans after Lebron went back to Cleveland.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here in the Cootlumbia area, today.....

Aug 29, 2014, 5:57 PM

Did not see one coot flag in Greenville. Thought maybe they did not go to work today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2014, 6:39 PM

I only saw one flying their flags in cootlumbia today. I saw another one with the USC tire cover on his jeep. I actually wave at him, and he didn't even flip me off with all my Clemson colors on. He just stared straight in front with lock neck syndrome.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work? You know they don't have jobs...***

Aug 29, 2014, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Here in the Cootlumbia area, today..... ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha. Like those dickwads work.***

Aug 29, 2014, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Here in the Cootlumbia area, today..... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I saw a bunch of'em in Powdersville starting a week ago

Aug 29, 2014, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Here in the Cootlumbia area, today..... ]

Wednesday......not so much today.

Aug 29, 2014, 7:07 PM

just saw a truck with coot flags at the gas station, I asked um how it was going and they said they can't wait till the c0cks kick some butt tomorrow... missing many teeth, sad really...

I didn't have the heart to tell them...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish all the coots would pack up and go to Cleveland.***

Aug 29, 2014, 7:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Aug 29, 2014, 8:18 PM

Give them a break. None of them were working today. They're in mourning for their season...already.

Hard to blame them. After that train wreck last night, I'd be hung over and hiding out in a basement too if I was a Gamecock fan.

Rough way to start a season, there.

Of course, I was at the Clemson-UGA game in 2003...when the Tigers started off by getting blanked 30-0 by UGA...in Death Valley. Ended the year beating #1 FSU and then taking out #6 Tennessee in the Peach Bowl...never would have seen that coming, after the way we started.

Long season. Who knows, maybe they'll get it together?

Aug 29, 2014, 10:42 PM

You forgot 63-17

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic