Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here, here, a new proclamation:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Here, here, a new proclamation:

Nov 22, 2012, 8:32 PM

After my earlier post about sure victory by at least 10 points, I am real hot and bothered about some of the yellow-bellied, pussyfooting comments out there, but I understand human nature and how faith wavers. I’ve been there myself, but not this time, and I feel it is my due responsibility to pass along my confidence to the Clemson family. As for you Coot lurkers, you may run for the pens and feeders where you have been hiding out anyway, or you may read along if you wish.

One Clemson fan (I think he was) said a ten point win is basically still an “either way” game. Other of you “hedgers” can’t seem to see how good this Tiger team is playing. Therefore, a further, clarion proclamation is needed.

We will win this game by at least three scores and Yes we will dominate. Hey Coots, that’s 17 points for those of you who don’t know what I mean by “three scores”. I am tired of the hedgers who keep making “IF” statements like, “IF our defense shows up, IF we contain their return game…” We even have a lead article on the front page that says “IF we lose, we will go to (such and such) Boring Bowl. “ Wow! Go to the Waffle House sports writers, with your flimsy beliefs!

Fellow citizens, let me once again make it clear, and you can copy this for Sunday’s discussion: We will win this game by at least a three-score margin. Here is what I’ve watched (what some of you have been watching I’m not sure) transpire for a couple of months now. Here is what I know:
1)130 Decibels, Jet Engine. Any of you Coots ever stood next to a jet outside, when its engines were running? That is what Death Valley – the REAL one, contrary to the misinformed Coot coach earlier - is going to sound like for three hours on Sat night. Conrad Shawshank with his “18 total touchdowns” on the year, or whoever he is, or whoever is taking snaps – along with his very marginal O line - is going to have some sort of Post-traumatic stress condition by the time the game ends on Sat, and wish they’d never set foot there. And so is the rest of the team. SC will not even be able to hear themselves think, much less call a play.

2)Andre Ellington in peak form. 1000 yards on about half a game for every game forever, and yes, sorry coots, but a better running back in all statistical categories than some other guy who gets city celebrations in Columbia. No turf toes, no flu, none of that. There will be no stopping AE and his associates on Sat.

3)Some of the best coaches in the business. Put this in the bank: They will not be out-prepared for this game. And devout men, not guys who make hicky statements, rip headsets, and throw their clothes items on the ground. Mark this down: these men will never be satisfied with 5th place for anything, nor pass out rings for such.

4)Best receiving corps in the country. Anybody got an argument against this? These guys are revved and ready to go, and probably pretty PO’d that they got left off some All-America teams. Or maybe they just don’t really care, because all their concerned about is their best game – the NEXT one.

5)Boyd at his PEAK, arguably the best in the country. Hey, cooters, this ain’t some baseball player here who happens to play football, this guy is a cannon with his checklists straight, and you will find out on Sat night what everyone else has been watching for months now. The field will be a "field of mirrors": stretched sideways and long ways beyond anything you have seen.

6)O Line – getting better for three or four games now, not even any sacks allowed. I will guarantee you they are sick and tired of hearing about USC’s D line and the Bozo guy.

7)45 points a game offense, top four in country and if anything getting better the last four games. This is Scary Stuff to have to prepare for. Coots, you do not want to run into Chad and the offense in any alley, but that is what you are walking in to.

8)Our serviceable defense will emerge and do the job needed to support the high-octane show going on on the other side of the ball.

9)One final note: Coots, no excuses allowed, just like we were allowed none the last couple of years. “All’s Fair…” Sign off now, no hedging. Nothing about injuries or any of that. Bag those excuses and throw them in the chicken coup.

Tiger Family (and you too poor lil’ Clembert), it’s time to stop “worry” posts. It’s time to brass up down there, stop wetting the bed sheets, stop all your hand-wringing, and enjoy what you are about to witness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here, here, a new proclamation:

Nov 22, 2012, 8:42 PM

Three scores could mean 9 points. But I do believe 3 myself....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2012, 8:56 PM

Well said brother, I'm all brassed up down there. I am getting more and more confident as the game approaches. 3 scores would be nice

Here, here, a new proclamation: AGREE - LUV IT!

Nov 22, 2012, 8:52 PM

TIGER STAMPEDE 43-10! Tired of all the pussyfooting "tigers" too! At least half of them are coots in disguise! Sugar Bowl Glory Bound!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2012, 9:23 PM

Go get'um brother. I believe and want all in as the tigers take part in this chicken kickin. Go Tigers!!!

Nov 24, 2012, 11:12 PM

here, here.

Nov 26, 2012, 2:41 PM

He was spotted in a Delorean on I-26 doin about 88mph.

Nov 26, 2012, 2:37 PM

Man...where is this guy. He put in more work than his team did.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic