Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herbstreit Tweeter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 5,755

Herbstreit Tweeter

Mar 9, 2017, 7:10 AM

Showing us more love

https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/status/839691068522233856

https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/status/839690634613174273

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician***

Mar 9, 2017, 7:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Not politician, he's an entertainer. It's all show biz......***

Mar 9, 2017, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that so???? Funny, he had us as his pre-season...

Mar 9, 2017, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician*** ]

favorite and also picked us to beat Bama in the Championship (almost nailing the score).

I guess those were just lucky guesses, huh?

::Insert sarcasm here::***

Mar 9, 2017, 10:14 AM

Yes that is so.***

Mar 9, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Is that so???? Funny, he had us as his pre-season... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No... just your ill-informed opinion. But you are entitled.

Mar 9, 2017, 4:26 PM

I like him.. he takes an educated stand and is usually pretty close

Mar 9, 2017, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician*** ]

He's a buckeye, but like Mark Packer on the radio, does a pretty good job keeping that in check. He's one of my favorites out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He is a buckeye but he actually left Ohio to get away from

Mar 9, 2017, 10:08 AM

Buckeye nation. They were driving him crazy especially when he would say anything other than they are the greatest of all time.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

true that.***

Mar 9, 2017, 4:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician***

Mar 9, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician*** ]

He usually calls it how he sees it. Heck during the Fiesta Bowl he remained pretty neutral.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Wold fit perfectly with this board.***

Mar 9, 2017, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Herbstreit will say anything. Guy is a politician*** ]

Re: Herbstreit Tweeter

Mar 9, 2017, 8:31 AM

Don't care if it is just PR, I like what he's saying!

Mar 9, 2017, 8:41 AM

I don't think this is just PR. Herbie speaks his mind and he knows college football well. You might not always like what he says, but you can bet it's an informed opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2017, 9:56 AM

I know he went to Ohio state but he always had good things to say about Clemson .

Mar 9, 2017, 9:59 AM

He genuinely likes Clemson and was very gracious when we met him at gameday a few years ago. I believe him to be a good guy.

i've heard nothing but good things about herbstreits

Mar 9, 2017, 10:13 AM

"tweeter"

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 9, 2017, 10:49 AM

Imo not only is Herbie the best in the business, he has been a good friend to the program. Calls it like he sees it for the most part, and talks up the program well. And yeah, he had to move his family from Columbus after picking the Gators to win it all when Tebow was there. They were getting death threats. Another reason to dislike the #uckeyes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 is a rare talent

Mar 9, 2017, 11:08 AM

You don't just "reload" after losing a QB like him. I fully expect drop off that might cost us a game or two this year. That's just reality. As long as we are getting a QB ready to run the offense and play at his potential, we will be fine. We have the talent to stay in the hunt. If we catch some breaks we could get back to the playoff this year. If we don't I won't be surprised and I won't consider it a failure.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2017, 1:09 PM

Guy has seen this program be built from the ground up. He's one of the good ones.

He has always been cool*****

Mar 9, 2017, 1:11 PM

Guy's been a consistent supporter of our program...

Mar 9, 2017, 7:36 PM

...the last few years. And he's one of the most respected College FB analysts in the business. I have to give him props.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 21
| visibility 5,755
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic