Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've got a really good feeling that Huegel becomes Clemson's favorite K of all-time come Tuesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,122

I've got a really good feeling that Huegel becomes Clemson's favorite K of all-time come Tuesday

Jan 9, 2016, 5:10 PM

Morning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've got a really good feeling that Huegel becomes Clemson's favorite K of all-time come Tuesday

Jan 9, 2016, 5:16 PM

suits me. I'm from the era where Eddie Siegler was our only hope to even score against teams like Oklahoma. We've come a long way

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've got a really good feeling that Huegel becomes Clemson's favorite K of all-time come Tuesday

Jan 9, 2016, 5:26 PM

He HAS to make X-points. He has missed more of those than FG's this year. EVERY point counts in this game..........

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His XPs vs OU were kicked higher than any I've seen this season

Jan 9, 2016, 5:30 PM

Seems to have put the time on to learn and practice enough to have exponentially improve that part of his game.

Also seems to have strengthened his leg. Touchbacks were a thing last game.

Re: His XPs vs OU were kicked higher than any I've seen this season

Jan 9, 2016, 6:03 PM

very good observaation

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adam would have kicked them higher....

Jan 9, 2016, 6:17 PM [ in reply to His XPs vs OU were kicked higher than any I've seen this season ]

if that is what you mean.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I won't argue against that.

Jan 9, 2016, 5:34 PM

But he's gonna have to hit those extra points in order to pass cat man's peach bowl effort against LSU. I realize the stakes in Monday's championship are exponentionally larger.
Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No moment has been too big for him this year. He's like DW in the form of a Kicker***

Jan 9, 2016, 5:43 PM

And whether he makes or misses all his kicks, DW's got his back and would make up for

Jan 9, 2016, 5:46 PM

Any points left on the table. I have no doubt about that.

Guy's never lost a game he started and finished.

Hence, he'd still be our favorite for making all those clutch kicks vs. FSU and OU***

Jan 9, 2016, 5:48 PM

Nelson Welch ain't gonna like this.***

Jan 9, 2016, 5:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Neither is Iggybuicky.

Jan 9, 2016, 6:48 PM

Wood have said Iggybeaky, but did not want to associate him with Lamecocks in any way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic