Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help Needed..As of an hour ago i was not heading to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 746

Help Needed..As of an hour ago i was not heading to

Dec 29, 2015, 8:29 PM

Miami.Well I just purchased 3 tickets and hoping for some advice.Need to find a Hotel or at least what area I should look in.Dont mind driving an hour distance if need be.Will there be public parking or is it all reserved? Couldn't find any reasonable flights so we'll be heading out at 8pm Wed.night.I'm guessing a 12 hour drive from Myrtle Beach.Hopefully we can find a place where many Tiger fans are staying.Thx in advance and Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help Needed..As of an hour ago i was not heading to

Dec 29, 2015, 8:33 PM

we drove back from Ft Lauderdale the day after the Clemson/Miami game to Aiken, SC in 12 hours with breaks. We avoided I-95 in SC though. That's always a bottleneck.

I'd plan on staying north of Ft Lauderdale at this late date. Easy ride to the stadium on either I-95 or Florida Turnpike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help Needed..As of an hour ago i was not heading to

Dec 29, 2015, 8:34 PM

Fort pierce is north 100 miles $100 rooms. And myrtle beach should not take you anywhere near 12.5 hours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 746
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic