Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's freaking rivalry week, y'all need to step the eff up!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

It's freaking rivalry week, y'all need to step the eff up!

Nov 26, 2019, 1:10 PM

Stop bringing this weak ar$e $#!t and whining about "oh but Todd Ellis said something and boo hoo..." this is Clemson and UofSuCk! Those little redneck trash inbreds are going to say some $#!t but we're gonna make them pay for it...on the gotdam field. Those losers have won 4 games this year and Saturday sure as heyull ain't gonna be their 5th. Dabo won't let that happen, the players won't let that happen, and no amount of trash the coots talk or throw is gonna make that happen. So get the eff over it and get your head in the game!

Here's what will happen...we'll do our walk of champions, coots will throw things. Then those low IQ freaks from cootlumbia will set up their fire stacks (some may or may not work), they'll play some wrasslin music and set off some fire extinguishers, a chicken wearing a dress will be wheeled out in a jail cell, they'll play a rooster crowing on their $#!tty dead cockroach sound system, then they'll switch from wrasslin music to techno music while fans waive their white flags, the ball will get kicked off, and then the Tigers will unleash the mother effing fury and beat them toothless sumbeeches so bad the stands will be all orange before halftime.

So spare me this Todd Ellis crap and get into rivalry week. If you have coot family coming for Thanksgiving, punch em square in their tooth as soon as they open their dirty mouth about UofSuCk and let them know we don't give a shyatt about them. They ain't nothin but a glorified high school JV team that stands in between us and championships. Then get ready for Saturday when the Tigers gonna stomp a mudhole in those 'Maro drivin, cousin kissin, gas pumpin, dumpster humpin, mullet sportin, bird flippin, worm pullin, dirt peckin garbage throwin buttclowns!

Clemson ain't coming no more, Clemson's here. And he!l came with us to collect our danm rent check. Clemson by a million.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's freaking rivalry week, y'all need to step the eff up!

Nov 26, 2019, 1:12 PM

You're like an edgy AThomas®

Very motivational!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 1:12 PM

Don’t worry, I’ve been going around setting random dumpsters on fire. Just felt right, ya know what I mean?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^He's all in***

Nov 26, 2019, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 26, 2019, 1:52 PM

GWP get's it.

The he!! with those feathered, inbreed, bottle throwing, gap toothed, slack jawed, championship-less, sons a $%^%^&*$%. Whenever I see someone wearing that puke red makes me classify them as 3rd rate in life. That urine soaked, concrete tomb of a stadium will be the chickens house of horrors on Saturday. Quick, what's a 100 yards long, smelly and has 32 teeth? Answer, the front row at Billy Brice. And that cackling chickin' they have in their stadium. Oh my god, do they not realize how dumb that sounds? Perhaps they do. That's the only reason I see them playing that loud Euro trash disco music over their PA system.

I hope we run it up on them so bad, Muschamps tells'm "Keep it, I'm outa here."

I'm hoping we run the score up on them so much, that by the 3rd quarter, a UN delegation arrives and asks Dabo to stop in the name of humanity.

I want to hear Todd Ellis cry on the radio we inflict so much humility on them.

I hope they vacate Billy Brice so early that the PA announcer says, "Do ya'll Clemson fans mind locking up after you are done?"

I hope the Clemson fans at the end of the game don't chant, "ACC, ACC, ACC..." I hope we chant, "It just means more, It just means more."

I can't wait until kickoff. The forecast for Saturday is a downpour of Clemson points combined with a scorching case Carolina butt hurt which will last for 365 days.

Go Tigers!

That's the spirit!***

Nov 26, 2019, 2:04 PM

Agreed!

Nov 26, 2019, 1:57 PM

But I still can't get over what that idiot Todd Ellis said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Listen up pal, I do things how I want and when I want.

Nov 26, 2019, 1:58 PM

You're not the boss of me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 26, 2019, 2:00 PM

Amen.

You had me at hello ...

Nov 26, 2019, 2:02 PM

At least I think you meant to start there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hello

Nov 26, 2019, 2:05 PM

And yes, it was implied

By halftime they will be in the parking lot

Nov 26, 2019, 2:06 PM

creating a whole new generation of losers. During the third quarter the Clemson cheer will be Orange Aluminum, Orange Aluminum, Orange Aluminum.

Could it be the beginning of the process?***

Nov 26, 2019, 2:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

clemson university "we do chicken right" .

Nov 26, 2019, 2:20 PM

go tigers

That's close, and I appreciate your effort, but try this one

Nov 26, 2019, 2:26 PM

instead:

"Clemson University 'we do chicken right' because we cut their mother effing heads off, then skin em and deep fry them sumbeeches while their inbred little dirtpecking children watch! Go Tigers"

Re: That's close, and I appreciate your effort, but try this one

Nov 26, 2019, 2:43 PM

https://gfycat.com/frailfastbasenji

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 26, 2019, 2:29 PM

So who you pulling for?

JK- wish I could give 100 TU's on this one

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 2:32 PM

just sad

Dang, Man, I'm ready to run thru a brick

Nov 26, 2019, 3:14 PM

cardboard cutout over your rant!

If I trip, Imma gonna sue yer ####!

If by "run" you mean "use your walker to slowly gain enough

Nov 26, 2019, 3:47 PM

speed and momentum to gradually lurch forward" then I believe you

Rivalry? What rivalry.

Nov 26, 2019, 3:16 PM

We aren't playing Alabama this week.

We have a rival!?

Nov 26, 2019, 7:21 PM

News to me.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic