Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Juss wondering...where my Chuckston at?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 558

Juss wondering...where my Chuckston at?

Mar 24, 2019, 12:26 PM

I’ve noticed he’s been mainly back to basketball posts since the Mueller report.

Where’s that tight noose? Where’s that jimmy kick from the Mueller mule? Get your smug assss in here and take a little medicine already.

Chuckston T-Man

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/He-has-put-together-a-pretty-impressive-case-so-far-and-so-24657378

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chuckie, tblam, cu17 and others

Mar 24, 2019, 12:47 PM

May go into hiding soon.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are working hard to...

Mar 24, 2019, 12:54 PM

rationalize how getting an A-whuppin from that 'Idiot Trump,' is really a victory for the democrat party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll be along shortly.

Mar 24, 2019, 12:52 PM

He's regrouping after a strategic withdrawal and licking the deep near fatal wounds. He also needs to wait for his troops to regather so he can formulate a strategy for his next failed attempt.

Who am I kidding, that putz doesn't know whether to chit or go blind after totting the political askwhuppin of the century. He has yet to figure how such a superior mind as his got duped when he was following the greatest masterminds in history, the Main Stream Media, Pelosi, Suhmer and AOC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s the first pass attempt

Mar 24, 2019, 1:21 PM

https://twitter.com/julianzelizer/status/1109784924876402688?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Juss wondering...where my Chuckston at?

Mar 24, 2019, 2:33 PM

He must be so embarrassed. All we got are 6 Trump advisers (5 of which pleaded guilty), 29 Russian individuals and companies, and a couple others?

Pretty clear that the Trump campaign is pretty well vindicated here LOL

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

there ya go man...tote that water.***

Mar 24, 2019, 7:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 6:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Juss wondering...where my Chuckston at? ]

This post makes your avatar very fitting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're rearranging the deck chairs here, Spooneye.

Mar 25, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Juss wondering...where my Chuckston at? ]

Mar 24, 2019, 8:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 11:23 PM

Mar 25, 2019, 5:10 AM

I am just glad armed bikers and cops wont be starting a civil war over this decision, this is a win for america.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know about that, but I am glad that

Mar 25, 2019, 8:25 AM

The dems latest attempt to foil an election/appointment they disagree with has failed.

It’s starting to be like an episode of Scooby Doo. You can’t breathe easy until the end where the masks get pulled off and they say they would have gotten away with it too if not for you meddling pubs.

Now to hop in the mystery machine and take on the case of the electoral college abolishment.

Mar 25, 2019, 5:07 PM

Felix2 seems to have Houdinied also. Maybe crying in their beer together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic