Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heisman campaign officially restarted for DW4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,330

Heisman campaign officially restarted for DW4

Nov 27, 2016, 2:56 AM

The score is 0-0 after Jackson lost badly today and all DW4 needs to do is protect that football, pickup those receivers, and sprint to the endZone.

#DW4HeismanLock

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean DW4 had a lot of picks, but.....Kentucky?

Nov 27, 2016, 3:16 AM

hahaha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun does have 14 picks compared to 9 for Jackson, BUT

Nov 27, 2016, 4:31 AM

I think that it's only fair to also take fumbles into account as well when discussing turnovers. Fumbles lost have the same effect as an interception, and total fumbles is important also because of the extra risk to your team even if they are ultimately recovered by the offense.

Deshaun now has 15 turnovers with 14 picks and 1 lost fumble. He also has 1 additional fumble that was recovered by the offense.

Jackson has 14 turnovers with 9 picks and 5 lost fumbles (I have seen some sources that have him listed with 4 fumbles lost counting the one today, so it is unclear whether he has lost 4 or 5 fumbles this year). He also has 3 other fumbles that his team was able to recover.

Admittedly, Jackson does have higher stats in most categories so far this year, but Deshaun still has the ACC Championship Game to partially close the gap. Also, as we all know, stats alone are very insufficient when trying to tell the whole story.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun does have 14 picks compared to 9 for Jackson, BUT

Nov 27, 2016, 9:55 PM

I would even argue that a fumble is worse. Half of interceptions are typically due to a tipped pass or bad route ran by the receiver.

If L.Jackson is given the trophy its a sham

Nov 27, 2016, 3:17 AM

The last two times he touched the ball Sat= he fumbled at the goal line ,next play int game over ,and 3 losses is ugly.

Re: Heisman campaign officially restarted for DW4

Nov 27, 2016, 3:25 AM

Wait... wait...wait...you're tellling me that leading your team to a confrence championship and the college football playoff is better than putting up 8 TDs against Charlotte(they play football???)?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,330
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic