Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heisman - Congratulations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Heisman - Congratulations

Dec 13, 2015, 8:41 AM

Lets congratulate Henry on the Heisman. No spin needed on this one. He deserved it. He is an absolute beast and has always been. He rushed for 4200 yards his senior year in High School. Ben breaking records for a long time and if we beat OK we are going to have to figure out how to stop that guy. McCaffrey is a great player too. #4 is coming back for 2 more years and he will be in the thick of it next year. Great to be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stopping a one pony offense is easier than stopping

Dec 13, 2015, 8:52 AM

Clemson. Bammer will have a hard time with Sparty - they actually have a real defense (unlike most of the SEC).

After that, they have to deal with OU or Clemson. Both have more offensive capability than any team either has seen all year, and both teams lost when they had to actually play a team with a decent quarterback.

Re: Stopping a one pony offense is easier than stopping

Dec 13, 2015, 9:02 AM

Call me what you want.....but you wasting your time hating on Bama,,,,I have for 45 years and you will realize they are a machine.....they are good, everywhere and if we get to prove we are better by beating them, then it will be sweet. Go back to hating the Coots, it's les heartbreaking.

Coker has a qb rating of 57.8 and less than 2500 total yards

Dec 13, 2015, 9:12 AM

As a team, they rank 73rd in passing offense, 34th in total offense. Not good everywhere.

You can say that the low passing numbers are because they rode Henry (they did), but the QBR has nothing to do with the number of passes. It is about the 8 picks to 17 TDs. Take out the stat fluffing against Charleston Southern and it's even worse.

Re: Coker has a qb rating of 57.8 and less than 2500 total yards

Dec 13, 2015, 9:41 AM

I'm not a Bama fan, I do live in Alabama however. Look at the lineman... That's Bamas strength

Dec 13, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Stopping a one pony offense is easier than stopping ]

They are the darling of esecpn. The only reason they are in the playoffs and winner of awards!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Stopping a one pony offense is easier than stopping ]

"..... and both teams lost when they had to actually play a team with a decent quarterback."

Huh?!?!......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 13, 2015, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Stopping a one pony offense is easier than stopping ]

And that's why its impressive what henry did this year. The whole stadium knew he was going to get 30+ carries a game, and he still broke the sec record for rushing yards. Everyone knew it was coming but he still ran for nearly 6 yards per carry. I don't care what team your on or what league, that's hard to do. I wish dw4 would have won but henry is more than worthy for that award, and it has nothing to do with him playing in the sec. Same with McCaffery. If he would have won it would have been more than justified. All three had terrific seasons. The good news is the award is dw4s to win next year.

Re: Heisman - Congratulations

Dec 13, 2015, 9:33 AM

You are absolutely WRONG....DW4 is & will prove he is the best player in the nation this season....ESPN/SEC biased BS networks had a BIG influence getting Henry the Heisman spinning he plays in the best conference.....last time I checked ACC had 3 teams in the Top 10 while SEC had only 1 team....the best player on the only undefeated team who is ranked # 1 in the nation deserved & should have won this trophy last night....Go Tigers!!!!!

no he didn't deserve it, he isn't even the best RB in his...

Dec 13, 2015, 9:43 AM

conference. Put either Dalvin Cook or Leonard Fournette on Bama this year, and they would have had 2500 yards with that many carries.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic