Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We, ALL good Clemson Men AND Women don’t want
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

We, ALL good Clemson Men AND Women don’t want

Aug 1, 2018, 4:42 PM

these allegations regarding TOSU to be true. No decent person hopes that an assistant coach assaulted (or otherwise tormented) his wife/ex-wife. I, for one, want to beat good teams at their best. I never hope for something other than my own team to weaken/defeat them. Only a weak person wants to defeat a weakened opponent. I, and I’m sure, most, want people to be good, decent, and alworthy opponents. I’ll be hoping these rumors/allegations are not true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do know there are pics of the victim right?

Aug 1, 2018, 4:45 PM

It happened.

I haven’t seen pics, but I’ve been busy at work all day. So,

Aug 1, 2018, 4:48 PM

there are pics of the ex coach’s ex wife? If so, still not hoping to somehow benefit from bad people doing bad things.

The "allegations" are all true

Aug 1, 2018, 4:49 PM

The only question is when Urban Meyer found out about the abuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Allegations are only true when it’s been proven in the

Aug 1, 2018, 4:54 PM

eyes of our laws. When Urban found out is VERY much down the list of society’s concerns. The health and welfare of our citizens is at the top. Let’s pray that all involved are in a better place. Let’s pray that the victim(s) is better off today. Let’s hope that innocent people are not wounded by the actions of criminals.

You have a very distorted view of this story

Aug 1, 2018, 5:03 PM

When Urban found out is very important because he was in a position to prevent and protect against the abuse. The assistant coach was just fired in 2018 when the abuse became public. If Urban Meyer knew in 2015, then he enabled the abuser to keep his job and protected him. When people in positions of power enable abusers the health and welfare of women is compromised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Urban knowing and doing nothing - big deal as it could

Aug 1, 2018, 5:14 PM

have possibly prevented the victim from incurring further harm. Not important as it relates to our success on an athletic field. Seems some/most on here lose sight of the real harm on our society. No matter what comes out, TOSU head coach is secondary to the primary criminal. And, most of all, them being weakened is wayyyyy down the list - at least for most decent folks.

YOU honestly make me

Aug 1, 2018, 6:00 PM

want to re sub so I can TD your dumbazz til the TD button breaks!

Actually it'd be nicer if a moderator was here full time to lockdown troll accounts like yours as soon as you pop up!

Dude... you might have some issues. Nothing in your

Aug 1, 2018, 7:06 PM

post speaks to much reality. I know Tnet is totally consumed with TOSU today, but if “how can this help us get a recruit to flip” is in the top 50 things that popped into anyone’s mind.. oooh, priorities are totally out of whack.

Re: We, ALL good Clemson Men AND Women don’t want

Aug 1, 2018, 5:09 PM

The coots want to hire Urban....lol

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 1, 2018, 5:25 PM

They would throw Mustcan't under the bus today if they could get Urban tonight!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2018, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: We, ALL good Clemson Men AND Women don’t want ]

Well, he wouldn't have to turn a blind eye there...there's no beatings being delivered there, they are just the recipients.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2018, 5:49 PM

Boom. So true

Cycling In***

Aug 1, 2018, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: We, ALL good Clemson Men AND Women don’t want ]

Hehehe you said “cycling”... Hehe

Aug 1, 2018, 7:01 PM

Nice

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic