Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heard Todd Ellis state yesterday that the Sagarin....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Heard Todd Ellis state yesterday that the Sagarin....

Sep 29, 2013, 8:30 AM

ratings have SC's schedule rated as the 8th toughest. If true, something is wrong with that system.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the SEC bump.***

Sep 29, 2013, 8:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOS is a moving target.

Sep 29, 2013, 8:35 AM

They are calulated using preseason polls and become more accurate as the season progresses according to win/loss record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

right now

Sep 29, 2013, 8:40 AM

They may have the #8 sos but it will go down in the next few weeks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because they gotta play us......***

Sep 29, 2013, 8:41 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've reached a really bad point with computer rankings

Sep 29, 2013, 8:45 AM

where lots of uneducated (about computer rankings) people are finally acknowledging that they exist and citing them when making points, but are actually clueless about how they work and how to actually interpret them.

Re: Heard Todd Ellis state yesterday that the Sagarin....

Sep 29, 2013, 8:55 AM

Todd Ellis is hub cap chasing accident and injury lawyer .A product of the USuC school of Shyster lawyers. A pathetic human being I think. He is prone to exaggeration and distortion of the facts to promote his beloved shamecocks.

Re: While I agree with 90% of your sentiments, Ellis is not

Sep 29, 2013, 9:09 AM

a pathetic human being. I used to photograph Clemson and Carolina football games and I saw time and again Ellis going out of his way to talk to young fans and encourage them. He did this at times when it would have been very easy for him to ignore them and no one say anything. He showed me that although he is a HORRIBLE playcaller, he is a decent human being.

come on now, people be hatin & you're being all nice?

Sep 29, 2013, 9:55 AM

we ain't got time for that...

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It ain't what you think

Sep 29, 2013, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: While I agree with 90% of your sentiments, Ellis is not ]

You're more than entitled to your opinion but I have seen the other side of Mr. Ellis and would strongly disagree without sharing details.I do agree however that hating on Todd is a total waste of time and energy and would sum this up by simply saying...Go Tigers !!!!!

its not an easy schedule but #8 is BS******

Sep 29, 2013, 9:13 AM

Re: Heard Todd Ellis state yesterday that the Sagarin....

Sep 29, 2013, 9:53 AM

UGA and Clemson really help them this year

Actually if USC wins out they could really help Clemson SOS and that has only happened recently

I know it is odd for Clemson fans who have never had to deal with this but a highly ranked USC team actually helps Clemson and a win over a 10-1 USC could help Clemson to the nat champ game

As weird as it sounds, fans should pull for USC till the last game of the season, otherwise the wins are FSU and UGA good and a win over a 7-5 USC...not enough to get into the nat champ game with Oregon Bama Stanford etc up there

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't pull for CootU and I never will***

Sep 29, 2013, 10:12 AM

Losers Argument. When you are no good try to use Sagarin rankings

Sep 29, 2013, 10:07 AM

and tell everyone your schedule is hard and you should really be ranked #1 if things were fair.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic