Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
O/U on how many offensive series Mayfield sits.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,338

O/U on how many offensive series Mayfield sits.

Nov 21, 2017, 9:29 AM

2 and house gets the tie.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will sit all of the WV offensive series. Hope that helps***

Nov 21, 2017, 9:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: O/U on how many offensive series Mayfield sits.

Nov 21, 2017, 9:51 AM

If WVU scores on their first drive I think he sits 1 if they do not score he sits 2.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 9:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 9:52 AM

One, but quite honestly who cares?

I mean, let's get real for a second - Kansas players wouldn't exhibit sportsmanship by refusing to shake hands? Mayfield grabs his junk and says some stuff during a beat down?

I get it, he is a punk, and easy pickings on this board. But I think it's pretty hilarious he tried to jab the OU flag in the horsehoe ... I mean who wouldn't want us to plant the Paw at midfield in WB after a solid win this Saturday?

Without Mayfield, what would media talk about? Jalen Hurts ... ? Saban? LOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'd be talking about the Kansas players poor sportsmanship.

Nov 21, 2017, 10:05 AM

Which I think was worse than grabbing the junk and saying FU to the other team.

The coach's reaction and chastisement seems too little and much too late to do BM any good.

BM missed a great opportunity to take the high road after being an embarrassment to OU. No reaction would have been his best decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We'd be talking about the Kansas players poor sportsmanship.

Nov 21, 2017, 12:17 PM

Agreed on Kansas' players being worse, and BM's no reaction being best path.

Go Tigers, beat the cawks!

Nov 21, 2017, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: O/U on how many offensive series Mayfield sits. ]

So you don't care but give an answer? If you're correct will you return to the boreds to receive a virtual cookie? If you act like an a$$ clown on a national stage then people will hold you accountable. He is praised to no end for his accomplishments..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: O/U on how many offensive series Mayfield sits. ]

Me. I wouldn't want us to plant a flag on their field. Coming out and dominating within the rules of the game is enough for Clemson. Hardly anything better than 63-17 at their house. Having class and dignity is what sets Clemson apart from SCAR.

Signing our Paw, shooting birds, 5 bomb pics w/ our gracious coach, throwing trash, meeting us at the hill for our entrance, starting a brawl, claiming racist remarks, having marital relations at the tailgate and in the stands is what makes them who they are and I would hope we never stoop to that level.

Beating the snot out of somebody and then being able to extend a hand to help them up is the best kind of sportsmanship.

Series? I was thinking plays.***

Nov 21, 2017, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 11:50 AM

series or snaps?

I don't care what the OK coaches do, a lot of $ at stake for school, so I get it. The Heisman Committee could make a statement, too bad they won't

Nov 21, 2017, 12:19 PM

Who?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,338
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic