Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding

Oct 8, 2015, 10:29 AM

WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding

Oct 8, 2015, 10:33 AM

My favorite guy to ever put on a Clemson uniform!!!!!

What a GREAT person.***

Oct 8, 2015, 10:38 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

You see this coots?? Do you see this? This is the kind

Oct 8, 2015, 10:46 AM

of MEN we make at Clemson University. Now maybe there has been, but I haven't heard, but how come I haven't seen any former coots who could easily help out in anyway possible doing so? Rivalry and bullsh!t aside, because your players choose your University to try and win football games. Our players choose Clemson University to try and win football games, and become men while they're doing it.

"Sometimes, it's about more than football. You're a man a whole lot longer than you are a football player."

-Dabo Swinney

Show me a more deserving Ring Of Honor candidate.***

Oct 8, 2015, 11:05 AM

He will be there!!!*************

Oct 8, 2015, 12:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First Ballot after 5 years......IMHO***

Oct 8, 2015, 5:40 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And to think there are people who didn't see why

Oct 8, 2015, 11:17 AM

we retired the #28. There is not a single jersey number that deserves to be retired anymore than his, he's done more for Clemson than you could ever expect of anyone especially as a player. He's pretty much a Clemson assistant coach/recruiter playing in the NFL. Which is rare today because a lot of players have nothing to do with their colleges outside of an occassional mention once they go pro.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding

Oct 8, 2015, 12:33 PM

CJ is a much better man than I am, I will be a LSU fan this week. This reminds me of something my grandson brought up to me a few weeks ago. Most on hear have seen pictures of my Clemson paint scheme on my Harley, and it has #28 at the bottom of the front finder. My youngest grandson is 15, and he ask me what the #28 stood for. I said CJ Spiller, and he didn't remember CJ, and I said that he wasn't much of a Clemson fan if he didn't know who CJ was, and he said I was young then, and you should put another number on there now. I said son, I could go back to when I first became a Clemson fan in 1962, and I couldn't pick a better number for a Clemson player more respected than CJ, not saying there is not, but #28 will remain on that finder as long as I'm alive. He said Oh, maybe when it's mine, I'll just add DW4 on there to. I laughed at him and said you do that, but I sure hope that is a long time from now. He says me to grandpa!!! Nothing like having an old 15 year old grandson!!!:) I may take it back to my paint guy and have him add DW4 under CJ's number.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 Shames..CJ never beat SC & Heisman crew didn't invite him!

Oct 8, 2015, 12:39 PM

GoTiGERS..keep Gutting iT!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 Shames..CJ never beat SC & Heisman crew didn't invite him!

Oct 8, 2015, 12:45 PM

Pretty sure he was part of the team when Buckholtz kicked a FG to win in 07?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

Re: 2 Shames..CJ never beat SC & Heisman crew didn't invite him!

Oct 8, 2015, 12:49 PM

YEP also won in 08, when we carried Dabo off the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

CJ was 2-2 vs coots, Bill***

Oct 8, 2015, 12:48 PM [ in reply to 2 Shames..CJ never beat SC & Heisman crew didn't invite him! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

#4 could take care of 2 your bike should honor!***

Oct 8, 2015, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Spiller offers support to S.C. amid flooding ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic