Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many"

Aug 16, 2017, 2:38 PM

Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the Texans will start winning now***

Aug 16, 2017, 2:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when can he count?***

Aug 16, 2017, 2:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sense when has he been on the field long enough to count?***

Aug 16, 2017, 2:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since when can he count?***

Aug 16, 2017, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Since when can he count?*** ]

his tutor was there helping him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I herd he learnt it from a Clemson teammate***

Aug 16, 2017, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Since when can he count?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Since when can he count?***

Aug 16, 2017, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Since when can he count?*** ]

I thought that he knew that the Texans couldn't turn every rock over in the state of SC and find more chickens worthy of playing on the Texan team. Just like their history of wins and losses between them and us, the number of chickens and Tigers on NFL teams will be greater for Clemson players than coot players, the numbers will always be on the side of the Tigers. The only way the Texans could help with even numbers of Tigers and chickens on the Texan team, would be to let 6 Tigers go, and the Texans aren't going to lesson their chances to win just to satisfy a Clown!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He can actually count to ten***

Aug 16, 2017, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Since when can he count?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear him saying too many Clemson grads

Aug 16, 2017, 2:42 PM

Know what you never hear anyone say?

Not enough south carolina grads.

Unless there's a hiring shortage at Hardee's.

Re: FB Update: Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many"

Maybe the Falcons will trade Beasley for Clowney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 16, 2017, 2:49 PM

and somehow get Jarrett. That would be awesome!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Too many" is more than he can count***

Aug 16, 2017, 3:02 PM

You do remember all those articles bragging on the clown's work ethic....eggs Zack curry!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I finished 8th grade !"***

Aug 16, 2017, 3:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I "herd" that***

Aug 16, 2017, 3:11 PM

Aug 16, 2017, 3:13 PM

Idk maybe I'm one of the few... i root against our rivals and guys who torched us in college but I appreciate great players and like to see them do well at the next level. I've never had a problem with Clowney. I thought he talked too much when he played at South Carolina, but he backed it up. And he's battled injuries in the NFL, but it's obvious that he's a special player when healthy. I see nothing wrong with what he said, it's all fun.

Same here... He's just joking...

Aug 16, 2017, 3:17 PM

I hated him for talking that "nervous" crap about Tajh back then, but I later found out that they were good friends who frequently hung out off the field. Changed my whole perspective of the guy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same here... He's just joking...

Aug 16, 2017, 3:59 PM

Oh yeah. Exactly. I couldn't stand Jameis Winston in college but I am actually a big fan of him as a pro and think he's going to be an all-time great by the time he retires.

Unfortunately, clown was right abt that one***

Aug 16, 2017, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Same here... He's just joking... ]

Aug 16, 2017, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many" ]

Yep. Those were good comments by Clowney. I would hope our guys would do the same... a friendly dig at the chickens but nothing personal - "it's all good". I hate to see things get too personal btwn people.

I'm glad this sentiment has some traction on this board

Aug 16, 2017, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clowney on teammates from Clemson: "We got too many" ]

I just for some reason respect the guy for what he did for their program. He his hit against the Michigan RB was probably the highlight play of the 2012 season.

It's funny as hell he has to be around Clemson teammates fresh off a national title, though. I bet he gets it good in the smack talk arena.

Maybe our guys can teach him to work...

Aug 16, 2017, 4:10 PM

instead of sitting on his lazy butt all year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 4:10 PM

Seemed to me he complimented his former Tiger teammates, especially DW. Said thew were family. I agree with him.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 4:41 PM

The clown doesn't know what family means!! For a number one pick, measured by any standards, the guy has been and will con tin to be a bust. Too much mouth and not enough action.

He has ability that most can only wish to have

Aug 16, 2017, 4:44 PM

but JJ Watt has drive and the work ethic that Clowney does not and that's why Clowney will never reach his potential.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

well when there are more Tigers on your team than you have brain cells

Aug 16, 2017, 4:50 PM

It can wear you down I guess

Hey DW4 and Carlos, show him your ring***

Aug 16, 2017, 5:41 PM

Aug 16, 2017, 5:52 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how many Clemson fans just hate Clowney. I do get that, but to give him no credit for being a very special talent is beyond me. He is the real deal, and every GM, coach, and offensive lineman currently in the NFL understands how great, not just good, he is. It's exactly like the crazy SC fans who continue to insist that Deshaun Watson is not a great QB. Maybe it's because both of them wreaked havoc on their respective rivals while they were playing, and the pain still lingers. I welcome seeing the Texans bring more guys from all area teams to their roster.

Hey, just reading through the comments here and

Aug 16, 2017, 8:50 PM

feel compelled to inform you that no one cares about yours.

Re: Hey, just reading through the comments here and

Aug 16, 2017, 9:12 PM

Thanks, Johnny! Do you still hear that train-a-coming? Or maybe you're the boy named Sue?

He right y'all know.

Aug 16, 2017, 5:59 PM

All of those Tigers with a great attitude, work ethic, and speaking ability make 'im look awfully bad

Re: If we want the Texans to win

Aug 16, 2017, 6:43 PM

then we want Clowney to play to his full potential.

He was just joking.

Aug 16, 2017, 7:18 PM

He even said he's excited about Deshaun. Once you get to that level, if you have a hate for someone who went to a different school, then you have more pressing matters to deal with... It's a joke.

What level is that? Pro? How about adulthood...?

Aug 16, 2017, 9:04 PM

If anyone has hatred for a dude because he didn't come to Clemson, you got some serious issues. Every school in the nation wanted him, including us. He chose the coots. So what...? Nbd. Move on with your life. Just mho.

It's okay Jadaveon

Aug 16, 2017, 7:59 PM

Just grab hold of superman's cape and ride it to the super bowl. Then you will have a 1st place ring and a 5th place one.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iis this cnn now?

Aug 16, 2017, 8:06 PM

He was joking?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even the coot owner of the Texans knows if he wants a winner

Aug 16, 2017, 10:31 PM

he better load up on Clemson Tigers.

Found his quote ironic: "We just want guys to come in, work hard and prepare like a pro." Clowney certainly did not work hard or prepare like a pro at coot u. I know he has had some injuries with the Texans but I don't get the impression his work ethic has improved a lot since going pro.

They must like our state schools!

Aug 17, 2017, 9:17 AM

Currently they have six Clemson players, two South Carolina players, one from Coastal Carolina, and one from Charleston Southern one their roster.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic