Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Urban Meyers visits Clemson commit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Urban Meyers visits Clemson commit

Jan 22, 2013, 9:51 AM

Urban Meyers visits Clemson commit

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Urban Meyers visits Clemson commit

Jan 22, 2013, 9:53 AM

What a surprise......

Continuing to characterize him as a commit is a stretch.*****

Jan 22, 2013, 10:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have faith in Dabo Swinneys.***

Jan 22, 2013, 10:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^^^ clemson's bioengineering department at work?***

Jan 22, 2013, 11:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ clemson's bioengineering department at work?***

Jan 22, 2013, 4:49 PM

Yeah we've been working on this to help with recruiting for the last 3 or 4 years. So if you see people with dabo's face but maybe not the right stature, it's probably because he got out of his cage in Rhodes.

^^^ :-) .***

Jan 22, 2013, 5:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Urban Meyers? Don't tell me he's

Jan 22, 2013, 10:08 AM

multiplied!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I believe it's "Irving Meyers"

Jan 22, 2013, 10:09 AM

hth

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won the BSC championship when he was a Gata.***

Jan 22, 2013, 10:27 AM

That's Corch Irving Mayas to you***

Jan 22, 2013, 3:46 PM [ in reply to I believe it's "Irving Meyers" ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should be classified as a "Chad Morris Commit"

Jan 22, 2013, 10:18 AM

He will be a Tiger if Chad stays. He has said it numerous times.

Re: He should be classified as a "Chad Morris Commit"

Jan 22, 2013, 10:32 AM

and if a recruit says it, it must be true. they cant put anything on the internet that isnt true.

Where'd you hear that?***

Jan 22, 2013, 11:39 AM

Jan 22, 2013, 3:48 PM [ in reply to He should be classified as a "Chad Morris Commit" ]

Well, Chad is definitely back for at least one year. I don't guess that matters right now sense DeShaun is a 2014 commit.

I don't know if it's even realistic to expect this considering how great of a coach Chad is / how wanted he's going to be yet again after next season, but if Chad were to stay at Clemson for several more years, we've got a chance to be elite and contending for a national title for years to come IMO..

... because on the other side of the coin I only see our young D getting better and better.

since****

Jan 22, 2013, 3:48 PM

Jan 22, 2013, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: He should be classified as a "Chad Morris Commit" ]

I believe 100% we need a new RC and put Jeff Scott to learning everything that Chad knows and does. Jeff Scott could be a Great OC for us. And I believe he would be around for a very long time. He has been around good FB all his life except for usuc. He is young and more than willing to take the extra steps to do and be the best at what he does. IMO, Jeff could be the answer for when Chad Morris does up and leave. He will leave when his kids finish HS in Clemson. Dabo's job depends on him being ahead of the game when it happens. When you know before something not so good is going to happen. You don't wait for it to happen before making plans to lessen the blow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Urban isn't stopping until he gets this kid

Jan 22, 2013, 11:29 AM

That means he must be good, and TOSU will do whatever it takes, moreso than Ole Miss. Good think we have other solid QBs in the pipeline.

I'm starting to think Watson is gonna be the next big-time

Jan 22, 2013, 3:45 PM

prospect to de-commit. I sure hope I'm wrong because he's a #### of a dual threat QB, but you can easily just get that feeling he's looking hard elsewhere for whatever reasons. If he does jump ship I sure wouldn't mind seeing Woulward painted in Orange come National Signing Day. Either Clemson is going to be just fine at QB with Tajh back / Swag Kelly and Stoudt behind him.

Urban Meyer

Jan 22, 2013, 5:51 PM

Is a PRICK!!

Go find your own qb prospect #########!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Urban Meyers visits Clemson commit

Jan 22, 2013, 7:19 PM

Here we go again. I want my friend and his friend and a friend of his friend to come with us. And that will make it a done deal my A$$!!! If this starts with DeShaun, please let another school be the Butt end of that joke this time around....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic