Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it known what happened right before we see Rittenhouse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 495

Is it known what happened right before we see Rittenhouse

Sep 1, 2020, 10:45 AM

running down the street with those guys chasing him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blew a guy's head off that was in the crowd.***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:47 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone didn't bother to watch the video***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facts don’t matter***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:49 AM

Apparently they don't, there's video of like the entire

Sep 1, 2020, 10:53 AM

scene...Clear evidence that somebody shoots a gun as he's running away from the first guy, video of the first guy acting like a lunatic prior, I mean all sorts of evidence and people are just like nope, I refuse to believe it happened this way. How do you even begin to reconcile political differences with people like that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apologies. Shot a guy in the groin, back, and hand....

Sep 1, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Blew a guy's head off that was in the crowd.*** ]

the headshot only grazed him. Regardless, he killed somebody prior to being chased.

No, he killed somebody after being chased. Watch the video***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:14 AM

Regardless, he still shot him five times.***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

So? He eliminated the threat***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:22 AM

So? He walks up to me with an AR-15. I shoot him on the spot

Sep 1, 2020, 11:33 AM

I "eliminated the threat".

Do you see how this DOESN'T work for anybody, regardless of their politics?

The rioting NEEDS TO STOP! The vigilantism NEEDS TO STOP!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then why was he being chased, Einstein?***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to No, he killed somebody after being chased. Watch the video*** ]

Then why was he being chased, Einstein?***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to No, he killed somebody after being chased. Watch the video*** ]

I don’t know, probably the same reason they broke a

Sep 1, 2020, 11:39 AM

71 year olds jaw with a concrete filled water bottle, Einstein.

I'm guessing he confronted the guy with the MC and the guy

Sep 1, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Then why was he being chased, Einstein?*** ]

turned on him.

Rittenhouse was stupid - but I do believe he was there thinking he was going to help protect the town from rioters. So - he may have confronted a guy that he saw who was up to "no good".

The first person he shot threw a molotov cocktail at him

Sep 1, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Apologies. Shot a guy in the groin, back, and hand.... ]

right?

I've seen Molotov cocktail and plastic bag, neither

Sep 1, 2020, 11:28 AM

makes sense. Never saw the fire, MC is not exactly an effective offensive weapon and why would anyone throw a bag in their defense? It all sounds BS to me.

Bottom line, the kid wasn't responsible with his weapon. He shouldn't have had it, and none of those idiots should've been there.

I'm pretty sure there's video of the first victim throwing

Sep 1, 2020, 11:39 AM

a flaming object at Rittenhouse.

I agree that none of the folks involved should have been there.

I haven’t seen it.***

Sep 1, 2020, 12:14 PM

Someone behind him fired a handgun as he was being chased

Sep 1, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I've seen Molotov cocktail and plastic bag, neither ]

It’s all there in the video, go watch.

No.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to The first person he shot threw a molotov cocktail at him ]

It's already been established it was just a bag of some crap. It caught the light in one video and looked like it ignited, so people thought it was a Molotov.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Yes. He shot and killed a man and called his friend to brag

Sep 1, 2020, 10:50 AM

that "I just killed somebody." So, he was so fearful for his life that he called a friend to brag? (That's not going to play well to the jury.) People started to pursue the active shooter to disarm him. People yelled at the cops that he had just shot someone as he attempted to surrender to police, which they ignored.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He called his friend?

Sep 1, 2020, 10:52 AM

It was originally said he called 911. Is that incorrect?

Also, a guy running away isn't an active shooter.

I was told people are still a threat when they're running

Sep 1, 2020, 10:56 AM

away. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but maybe someone around here can explain how it works.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait I remember - they turn around real fast.***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:57 AM

It's situational.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:05 AM [ in reply to I was told people are still a threat when they're running ]

If you have a situation where, say, the person running away is black or liberal, then definitely still a threat. If the person running away is white and/or conservative and/or militia-affiliated, then definitely NOT a threat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People are still a threat when they're running away

Sep 1, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to I was told people are still a threat when they're running ]

Evidence being he shot two people after they chased him. How dumb are some of you going to pretend to be in an attempt to continue this narrative?

I don't know why you're insulting ClemsonZJ.***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

All he said was he wasn't an active shooter.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:15 AM

Now you guys come in pretending like this is the same situation as the original Kenosha police shooting, which is a borderline mentally ill hot take.

Jimmies status: [X] Rustled [ } Unrustled***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:18 AM

Re: People are still a threat when they're running away

Sep 1, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to People are still a threat when they're running away ]

IDK, how dumb does someone have to be to consider this kid a hero when this entire thing is one big tragedy that unfolded the minute he decided to leave his house with a loaded rifle.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me, the real tragedy is the police let these people burn

Sep 1, 2020, 11:13 AM

the community. It wasn't wise for Kyle to be there, but he's not the root cause of the problem. I think it's perfectly fine to question his judgement on being there, but after that it's a clear case of self defense.

I am not arguing one way or another on the self defense thing

Sep 1, 2020, 11:23 AM

It was poor judgement on a lot of people's parts.

and There really is not a whole lot the police can can do. Most of their attention is on the large crowds. The second they respond to one incident, the bad actors are already somewhere else, it is like a game of whack a mole. I mean you can send in the national guard and tear gas and shoot rubber bullets until everyone leaves, but that just tend to make things worse when played on a cable news loop for 24 hours straight. All that does is reinforce the narrative of police brutality, which is why they just kind of form a line and control traffic, but not much else.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People are still a threat when they're running away

Sep 1, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: People are still a threat when they're running away ]

Not sure too many really think he is a hero. They are compensating for the lies and attacks on the facts and probably just believe the guy is innocent. But, to #### you off they call him a hero.

Sound familiar?

That guy might have had a knife***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to I was told people are still a threat when they're running ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. He was so fearful for his life he called to brag

Sep 1, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to He called his friend? ]

to a friend. The friend reported the call.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He shot and killed somebody and called to brag while he was

Sep 1, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Yes. He shot and killed a man and called his friend to brag ]

being chased?

Or did the pursuers wait for him to finish his phone call before they started chasing him?

Re: He shot and killed somebody and called to brag while he was

Sep 1, 2020, 11:00 AM

I think there is a lesson to learn here. Don't try to assault someone with a loaded weapon. Just a thought.

Don't try to be a hero and disarm an active shooter/killer.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:05 AM

Just let him kill more people.

Re: Don't try to be a hero and disarm an active shooter/killer.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:13 AM

I not sure what you mean by more people.

He shot a man, killed him, called a friend to brag

Sep 1, 2020, 11:21 AM

before he shot two more people, killing one.

He shot a man that was chasing him with a molotov cocktail

Sep 1, 2020, 11:27 AM

right?

Re: He shot a man, killed him, called a friend to brag

Sep 1, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to He shot a man, killed him, called a friend to brag ]

You have video evidence of the first one he killed? Just asking, if yes please post.

Had he already...

Sep 1, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Yes. He shot and killed a man and called his friend to brag ]

used his 'Phone a Friend,' lifeline?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A prosecutor is going to point out that a man fearing for

Sep 1, 2020, 11:01 AM

his life and acting suddenly in self defense does NOT have time to phone a friend to brag about it.

That sounds like a kid having a little fun.

Re: Had he already...

Sep 1, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Had he already... ]

He did not want to asked the audience.

Replies: 44
| visibility 495
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic