Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tell your favorite bar story.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 867

Tell your favorite bar story.....

Aug 6, 2018, 3:57 PM

Back in the 80s my wife and I were drinking with the softball team after our victory over the jailbirds. There was a fellow talking loud at the bar. My wife said to him, "You must be a Marine?". He stared back at her took a bite out of his drinking glass. Chewed up the glass and then spit it out. And said, " I ain't no fuckingMarine. I'm a Ranger." I looked at her with the thissob will kill us. She spun away from him and shut up. Gary, one of the guys on our team, knew him. So Gary got up and calmed him down. No one died.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell your favorite bar story.....

Aug 6, 2018, 4:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:06 PM

Aug 6, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell your favorite bar story..... ]

Aug 6, 2018, 4:05 PM

when I took the bar exam, I had to hand write the whole thing. no typing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 4:19 PM

I could have been

Aug 6, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell your favorite bar story..... ]

a lawyer but I can’t pass a bar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

bar downtown charleston

Aug 6, 2018, 4:05 PM

we got caught under aged drinking and kicked out. My buddy proceeded to completely fall down the stairs on the way out.

I've got two

Aug 6, 2018, 4:06 PM

There was one night a buddy of mine was talking with some
dude about doing some sort of drugs. Being sober and sensing trouble, I stepped in. I asked the other guy if my friend owed him money. I was informed that no money was owed so I strongly advised that cat he should go on home. It worked.

A separate time, I had two ex-girlfriends visiting on my birthday. Some dude started talking trash to one of them, trying to figure out the last time she'd made whoopie. I tap her on the shoulder and say "Don't get mad." Then I tell him, "Buddy, I was there and you best not ask again." This also worked in my favor as the dude started hemming and hawing and left without further incident.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Checks out.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:27 PM

Aerostory level = 12

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've got two

Aug 7, 2018, 9:04 AM [ in reply to I've got two ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

My wife took ballet from age 4-18

Aug 6, 2018, 4:08 PM

So for Christmas, 3 years ago, I managed to find a barre for sale on CL with the wall mounts. I installed it in our bonus room and we made love on it.

Do you have any pics of this?

Aug 6, 2018, 4:13 PM

That would be on pointe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the pic McLovin sent me after it happened....

Aug 6, 2018, 4:16 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually I do. This is it.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Do you have any pics of this? ]

"so this is where I was conceived?"***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:30 PM

"mclovin jr, go wash your hands"

Re: My wife took ballet from age 4-18

Aug 6, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to My wife took ballet from age 4-18 ]

how to you make #### on a bar?

Aug 6, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to My wife took ballet from age 4-18 ]

details or suitable images please.

If it's the right height it would take some of the weight***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#MeTutu

Aug 6, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to My wife took ballet from age 4-18 ]

sorry.

bye.

Back in the late 80s, I was playing guitar in a band and one

Aug 6, 2018, 4:15 PM

night while we were practicing, I started playing Locomotive Breath and one of the guys in the band said "WOW, you sound just like Martin Barre".

Were you playing the skin Flute?

Aug 6, 2018, 4:18 PM

??

*Sigh*

Aug 6, 2018, 4:21 PM

I'm guessing you're one of those 'Man I really like that Jethro Tull guy, he's almost as good as that Lynyrd Skynyrd guy' kinda people.

Flute was a big part in Loco Breath

Aug 6, 2018, 4:32 PM

Never heard anyone try to play that other than Tull

To your comment, no not one of those

Aug 6, 2018, 4:34 PM [ in reply to *Sigh* ]

Ian Anderson is a genius...

He's no John Anderson

Aug 7, 2018, 10:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I celebrate his entire catalog

Aug 7, 2018, 11:19 AM

Especially, Charlotte and her swing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_rnlBezQg

I really hate I didn't go see John Anderson at the Newberry

Aug 7, 2018, 11:26 AM [ in reply to He's no John Anderson ]

Opera House back in February. I let that Sunday night thing beat me.

Re: Back in the late 80s, I was playing guitar in a band and one

Aug 6, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Back in the late 80s, I was playing guitar in a band and one ]

were you a tiger when you wanted love?***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Back in the late 80s, I was playing guitar in a band and one ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a snake if we disagree.***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:34 PM

Uncle's 50th birthday...

Aug 6, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Back in the late 80s, I was playing guitar in a band and one ]

he and a bunch of his buddies set up a make shift stage at the house and played music all afternoon and all night for this huge party my aunt threw. Various people would sit in for a song or 12 and they played pretty much whatever everyone knew and wanted to take a swing at.

About midnight, this guy walks up carrying a flute case, and no one knows who he is. He grabs a beer, mills around a little, and then walks up and asks if anyone know any rocks songs that feature flute. Everyone is in a good mood, so they say sure and they start trying to play Locomotive Breath even though none of them know it very well. Everyone seems to be getting the hang of it except flute guy, who apparently doesn't know that song. Then it turns out he really doesn't know ANY songs at all on the flute. So we nicely run him off.

Later, at about 3:30 AM, I wake up to the sound of someone rifling through the cooler on the back stoop. It's flute guy. So I release the dogs on him. Turns out he was pretty fast, but he never came back again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lemme help you with the short version:

Aug 6, 2018, 4:56 PM

"Zamfir crashed my uncle's birthday party."

After doing several goldshlager shots and smoking a cigarette

Aug 6, 2018, 4:23 PM

a few minutes later, the earth started violently spinning out of control, and I successfully held down TTT from flailing off into the atmosphere by leaning against the outside window and vomiting profusely.

BTW: That was the only cigarette I have ever smoked.

That was you????***

Aug 6, 2018, 4:27 PM

I don't consider myself a hero.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:31 PM

Others might say so and thank me for preventing what could have been a catastrophe, but I was just doing what almost anybody in the same circumstances would have done.

i was scratching my head regarding the cigarette...

Aug 6, 2018, 7:16 PM [ in reply to After doing several goldshlager shots and smoking a cigarette ]

It all makes sense now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

That was actually after I puked in your shower (I think it

Aug 6, 2018, 10:50 PM

was yours, or Brian's?), the same night I puked all up and down highway 17 after leaving myrtle beach.

Went to Greenstreet's to see New Potato Caboose

Aug 6, 2018, 4:25 PM

with a bunch of friends. One of my friends and also the lead singer for the band, never returned after the intermission in the show. They were both arrested in the parking lot smoking dope.

Also, one time in Group Therapy, we were all drinking and a crazy guy with an ax came in and tried to kill the bartender. But he was so drunk he hit the bar and dropped the axe and ran out.

Also, this one time I went to Boston with some buddies. We went out drinking all night and got shitfaced. At the last bar I was drunk off my ### and talking to this really pretty girl at the bar who was really interested. I was buying her drinks and trying to close and suddenly decided to ask her to dance. She said she would love to so I grabbed her under the arms and picked her up off the bar stool and went to put her down on the floor so we could walk out to the dance floor. As I lowered and lowered and lowered her down, I realized she was a midget. So I danced with her for a while and then said I was too drunk and we left.

That last one isn't really me, it's a buddy of mine who's Irish and loves Boston, but it is one of my favorite bar stories.

Georgia Moon Walton Way Augusta, GA, Summer of ‘76.

Aug 6, 2018, 4:30 PM

We boiled some peyote buttons and made tea. I think we made it too weak as it just hit us like great speed. One of my friends and I held the foosball table all night.

We lost a water pump on Gregory Lake Rd. in North Augusta on the way home and had to thumb back to Edgefield. Made it as the sun was coming up just in time to help my father move furniture out of my great aunt’s house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whole second half of that story had nothing to do with

Aug 6, 2018, 4:35 PM

a bar.

I think the part about broken down cars and hitchhiking and

Aug 6, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Georgia Moon Walton Way Augusta, GA, Summer of ‘76. ]

helping relatives move was carryover from the music thread, and was intended to show how sophisticated and non-rednecky he is.

Psst - Obed

Aug 6, 2018, 8:46 PM

He's from Edgefield

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

this one time i got drunk

Aug 6, 2018, 4:33 PM

lol 1 time

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can’t decide whether it’s the time my date puked on me

Aug 6, 2018, 4:34 PM

in TTT or the time another date puked on me and everybody else at the bar in Legends.

Probably go with the TTT story as she was trying to give me a bj at the time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

we need input from

Aug 6, 2018, 4:36 PM

7spots

I drink alone...

Aug 6, 2018, 7:53 PM

https://youtu.be/4E9ydw_aDMg

‘cept for when I’m with you fellars.

Late 70's

Aug 6, 2018, 4:58 PM

Four skinny white boys headed for Charlotte for a concert. We drove up the night before with a couple of cases of beer. We pulled in an alley to pee on the way to the hotel and saw this beautiful neon sign that just said "Bar" at the top of some stairs. We waltzed in like we owned the place. We only made it about three or four steps through the door when the rather large black bartender said "Boy's, this is a private bar!" One of the patrons sitting on a stool said "Naw, dez boys are my guests." I wasn't sure if we were going to get shot or cut. But I just knew we were dead. Turned out we had a great time shooting pool and talking #### with the guys.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

many moons ago a buddy and I were

Aug 6, 2018, 5:04 PM

strip club hopping in CLT and we walked into the last one for the night. Having paid our cover charge, we immediately proceeded to the men's bathroom to relieve all of the beer we drank at the last strip club.

Don't remember what the name of it was but as we're walking in there are two open urinals.

I tell my buddy, I'll take the dang midget one. There aren't any f'ing midgets in Charlotte, Barnum and Bailey ain't in town.

About that time a little guy skips out of the stall right behind me.

Knowing you can't just cut it off in mid stream, I immediately waited to get punched in the ###.

Guess he wasn't in a fighting mood. Never saw him him the rest of the night.

and no, it wasn't shorty.

Aug 6, 2018, 5:05 PM

Shorty would an NBA player compared to this little guy.

He probably could tell that you liked him.

Aug 6, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to many moons ago a buddy and I were ]

You know, because you were nuts over him.

A lot of them over the years. Most on the ............

Aug 6, 2018, 5:13 PM

road with Clemson football. This is my fav and yes this is Germans and has been posted. Some may not have seen/heard it.

In Boston and Kelli wanted a Bloody Mary at like 0800. So the concierge tells us to go to the below place they open early.

https://www.durtynellysboston.com/

This place isn't much bigger than my kitchen. A bunch of OLD Irish & Italian guys drinking that early in the morn. We sat there drinking with them for 2 hours and had a great time and always went back every other year. A few didn't like me because they spotted my Yankee belt lol.

Best part of the story is we went to the North End (Little Italy) later in the day looking for this restaurant. Hey locals from SC lost. I hear this guy (imagine raspy Italian voice, jogging suit and gold chains) asking us what are you looking for? He was one of the guys from the bar.

We tell him and he says follow me. We get to the place and it's packed! He walks in snaps his fingers and says take care of these people. He says see you at the bar in the morning and walks away.

LAWD people started jumping up out of seats and saying sit here. The staff was like what do you want?! We ate some great Italian/oyster bar stuff and went to pay and got told oh no The Don said take care of you.

I left a very generous tip. #Greatmemory

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Night I met my wife. Told it here a dozen times, I'm sure.***

Aug 6, 2018, 6:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't remember hearing it. Tell again please. ******

Aug 6, 2018, 6:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Readers Digest Version

Aug 6, 2018, 10:07 PM

Went to a bar. Charlie T's. She was sitting next to me. To my left. As night wore on she kept edging closer and closer to me. By 2am she was almost in my lap. Thought she liked me. Hooked up that night.

AFTERWARDS (always) found out girl to HER left was a lesbian and was hitting on future wife of. So she kept scooting away (towards me).

Our pastor (who was banging the assistant pastor at the time although married) loved this story when we told him how we met in out premarital meeting. Assistant pastor tried to commit suicide when word got out of the affair. Our marriage ceremony was his last (at that church).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mmmkay....so. There was this one time, I was in

Aug 6, 2018, 7:03 PM

just kidding.

Y'all know I ain't much of a drinker.

No real bar stories I'm afraid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing from the old Sugar Shack at Whiskey/Daugherty Rd?***

Aug 6, 2018, 8:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Seen it, never been in it.***

Aug 7, 2018, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 8:01 PM

Okay, so not really a a story that occurred IN A BAR but my buds still give me #### about this to this day.

Freshman year at CofC. Corey Smith was a thing. He was at Music Farm in Charleston. Before the concert I got so TigerBlood dee-runk on Everclear and Gatorade that the bouncers wouldn't let me in. I tried to fight them. I think I was still drunk from the day before and my friends were tired of my shatt so they ended up just going in without me.

I got run off the property. I walked North instead of South down meeting street in a drunken stupor. I had no idea where I was, but later learned that I was found at the intersection of meeting street and huger street where 17 and 20 start to join. Someone in the hood threw a shovel at me. I got cussed out and threatened as I wandered about muttering to myself about everyone hated me.

I passed out under the bridge, in the middle of the ghetto and didn't wake up until like 4 a.m. til the next morning. By some miracle, my phone wasn't dead and I was able to finally answer one of the 20 missed calls I had. The only landmark I knew was the tall project building behind the convenience store at the fork up there, and luckily one of my buddies knew where it was.

They still don't know how I traveled so far without thinking "this doesn't look like CofC's campus"

My man!***

Aug 6, 2018, 8:05 PM

Re: My man!***

Aug 6, 2018, 8:19 PM

And that was just the start of my journey in Charleston.

What prompted me to quit drinking for about 2 years was Cinco De Mayo 2013. 3 Matadors had just opened in West Ashtray and I had been drinking all day. I went into 3 Matadors and somehow managed to spend $300 on nothing but Tequila shots. Don't remember anything but walking in the place and talking to a piece of poontang that I dipped my pen in in college. She invited me to Reds (why I'll never know, I remember barely being able to talk)

Anywho. I apparently invited some friends to meet me at Red's in Mt. Pleasant so I didn't look like a loser following random crowds around at the bar. Don't recall driving there, but the story i was told was that about 3 hours later, I was found at Reds passed out in my car with it still turned on, and the radio blaring in the Red's parking lot at the height of tourist season. How I went to jail I'll never know.

I don't allow myself to drink liquor anymore.

hard to run down one favorite

Aug 6, 2018, 8:16 PM

I'll go with more of an overall experience instead of a single event. When I first moved to Nashville, I just happened to move into the same apartment complex as the members of the city's minor-league hockey team, The Nashville Knights (this was before the NHL Predators, obviously). I came to befriend the boys on the team. ALL of them were either from Canada or Michigan or some godforsaken cold-weather place. We had an untouchable city league softball team, them boys were pro athletes. Even played fast-pitch travel ball with them. But most of all, they liked to DRINK. And they also liked to BARFIGHT. And I liked to hang with them, sip a brewski, and just enjoy the fun. It was like stuff you see on TV shows, almost every night.

Long story short -- by the end of the season, none of us could enter a bar within 5 miles of our apartment complex.

I was at Uncle Sam's which was a disco of the 1970s...

Aug 6, 2018, 8:18 PM

with a best bud and his sister. Yes, it was my idea to invite her. A UT football player (he claimed) was wearing the poor girl's ear out about how strong and fast he was. He kept drinking and coming back to the bar where we sat and carried on and on.

I bet him a hundred bucks I could beat him at arm wrestling. He was sitting on the girls left and I on her right. I asked her to swap seats which put me on the guy's right. Turned to him I would have had my right side against the bar and been pulling toward the middle of my body. He would have had been either facing the bar or pushing in that direction. Anyone who is familiar with this primitive competition knows that the guy was giving up 30-50% of his strength one way and sacrificing the use of the bar to stabilize his trunk the other.

He backed down and I told him the girl liked strong men and kept my seat. We got her brother drunk on cheap beer and...made a date for church the next morning.

Want a funny one?

My brother and I were shooting pool on 8 ball tables at Highlands Bar in Chatt. He was wearing an smartasz out on the table with my Joss 5 point cue. The guy complained and my brother (short guy syndrome) told the guy he wouldn't beat him with a broomstick. Everybody laughed except the girl fetching drinks. She showed up in 30 seconds with a broom which had the fattest handle I've ever seen. My brother pulled out a roll of cash and laid 500 on the table and the idiot rounded up another 500 bucks.

The dragged for break and the guy won the break. My brother played a nearly flawless game taking the 8 ball off leaving the guy standing there looking at five of his balls on the table.

Note: This was after we played UT in the Peach Bowl and I strutted around wearing Orange and a Paw.

Sad, desperate, a fight scene...what do you want. I've probably seen it all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2018, 8:37 PM

for those that haven't met me, I'm loud. Not rude and obnoxious loud, just my voice carries well without me trying.

So me, mom and dad try a new place together , a nice place... got a seafood buffet (you know, shrimp, crab legs...), a nice band coming on.. Mom asked me to not embarrass her (which meant for me to try and be quite)
They dim the lights which tells us the band will start shorty, I dart for more shrimp. In the progress
I hit the band stage with my boot (which has a cap on the toe) LOUD NOISE followed by my full voice saying "well ####".. and a quick "sorry mom".

Band starts and we turn to pitchers of Long Island Ice Teas and Sex on the Beach; few hours later dad leans over and tells me.. notice your mom has gotten louder than you. He smiles at me and said they were calling it a night.
I could hear mom protesting all the way out of the place.

That was the only time I can ever remember my mom getting louder than me. (except when she was yelling at us kids growing up)

back is the 80s my wife's family rented a place over on hhi

Aug 6, 2018, 9:04 PM

for a week every summer. i had to go up to cootlumbia and check on a few projects and ended up at the lounge in the holiday inn in lugoff with several guys from the construction site. i was going to have a few drinks and snacks before heading back to hhi. that was back when the "lizard man" fiasco was going on in sumpter and they were practically giving away any green drink. needless to say, i didn't make it back to hhhi that night, i did make it to the front desk and somehow checked in. woke up the next morning to the phone ringing (wife calling), lying in a chair in the room soaking wet. turns out i had chased the lizard man into the pool the night before.

dear lawd, too many

Aug 6, 2018, 9:09 PM

Clemson related

Was at bad apple or whatever it’s called now

Bought a girl a shot for her 21st. Possibly a prairie fire or 3 wisemen.

She took it and tossed the shot glass and said, that tastes like cat poosay!

that's when you ask her how she knows what poosay taste like***

Aug 7, 2018, 11:18 AM

Aug 7, 2018, 8:35 AM

Some folks say that Willie Greene,
Was the baddest muthafcuka the world has ever seen.
But I want ya to light you up a joint and take a real good sh*t and screw your wig on tight
And let me tell ya about the little baaaaaad muthafucka called Dolemite.
Now Dolemite was from San Anton'
A ramblin, scamblin, gamblin little young muthafcuka from the day he was born.
Why the day he was dropped from his Mammy's ###, He slapped his Pappy's face
And said, "From now on, cocksucka, I'm running this place."
At the age of one he was drinkin whiskey and gin.
At the age of two he was eating the bottles it came in.
Now Dolemite had an Uncle called "Sudden Death".
Killed a dozen bad men from the smell of his breath.
When his Unc' heard how Dolemite was treatin his own Maw and Paw,
He said, "Let me go check this little bad rascal before he go too far."
Now one coooooold, dark December night,
His Uncle broke in on Dolemite.
Now Dolemite wasn't no more than three or fo'
When his Uncle come breakin through the do'.
His unc' said, "Dolemite,
I want you to straighten up and treat your brother right,
Cuz if you keep on with your dirty mistreatin,
I'm gonna whoop yo ### till your heart stop beatin"
Dolemite sittin in the middle of the floor playin,
He said, "I see yo lips quivering Unc', but I don't hear a cocksuckin word your sayin."
This made his uncle mad. He let off with a right that made lightin flash!
But Dolemite tore his leg off. He was that #### fast.
Now all the men in San Anton' gathered around that night.
To see if they could do something about the little bad rascal called Dolemite.
It took a hundred of the baddest, the boldest, the ugliest men in town,
Finally rode Dolemite's ### down.
Put him in jail, held him without bail.
If you think his Mammy was happy You shoulda seen his Pappy.
Now it's been eight long years since Dolemite's been fed.
The average muthafcuka woulda long looong been dead.
Now the warden called Dolemite. Said, "Dolemite, I'm gonna tell you what we gonna do
Now we gonna give you a dollar and a half and a #### good meal
If you promise to leave us alone And get your badass outta San Anton'."
Dolemite took the dollar and a half and the #### good meal.
And said, 'I'm gonna tell you old, jive, molded, ancient, decreppid, muthafcukas how I feel."
Said, "Ya'll can suck my ####, nuts, and ### down to the muthafcukin bone!
Because I ain't never comin back to San Anton'."

Now Dolemite wasn't no more than thirteen when they let him out the gate.
He said, "I think I'll go across sea an try my fate."
He got a job in Africa kickin lions in the ### to stay in shape.
He got run outta South America for fcukin steers.
He fcuked the she elephant till she broke down in tears.
Now Dolemite worked for five years and day. Got his pay.
Said, "Well, I believe I'll go back to that jive-ass USA."
Where the news of the heavyweight fight Was being broadcasted that night.
And a special bulletin said, "Look out for storms, atomic bombs, and Dolemite."
Now the first thing Dolemite encountered Was two big Rocky Mountains.
He said, "Mountains, what ya'll gonna do?"
They said, "We gonna part, Mr. Dolemite, and let yo bad ### through."
Now Dolemite went on down to Kansas City.
Kickin ### till both shoes was sh*tty.
Hoboed into Chi'.
Who did he run into but that bad ### Two Gun Pete.
He said, "Move over, and let me pass.
Before they hafta pull these Triple-A's out yo muthatfcukin ###."
Went on down to Forty-Second street
Not for no sh*t but some place he could sleep and eat.
He run into that Chi' neighbor.
Of all the ho's she was the boss.
She'd suck ya, #### ya, and jack ya off.
She said, "Come on down to my pad Dolemite."
Said, "We gonna #### and fight till broad daylight."
Dolemite said, "#####, I had a job Africa kickin lions in the ### to stay in shape.
I got run outta South America for fcukin steers."
Said, "I fcuked the she elephant till she broke down in tears."
Mabel said, "I don't care where you goin and where you been."
Said, "I'm layin to wrap this good hot juicy ##### all around yo bad ### chin."
Dolemite said, "#####! It's best you not #### with me."
Said, "I better run ya down some of my pedigree."
Said, "I've swimmed across muddy rivers and ain't never got wet
Mountains has fell on me and I ain't dead yet.
I fcuked an elephant and dared her to mutter,
I can look up a bull's ### and tell you the price of butter.
I fcuked another elephant down to a coon.
Even fcuked the same #### cow that jumped over the muthafcukin moon."
Said, "I rode across the ocean on the head of my ####,
And ate nine tons of cat @#$%& and ain't never got sick.
And you talkin about wrappin your good hot ##### all around my badass chin
Biiitch! You outta be blowin up my ### tryin to be my muthafcukin friend."
Whoa, but Mabel farted. That's when the fcukin started.
She made her ##### do the Mojo, the Popcorn, the Turkey, and the Grind.
Left Dolemite's ### nine strokes behind.
She through ##### up Dolemite's back, come out of his ear, down his side, run out of his pocket.
#### near through his ####### outta socket.
But Dolemite suddenly made a Mojo turn
Had the crabs around that ####### ####### hollerin, "Burn, baby burn!"
But the next mornin they found Mabel dead.
With her drawers wrapped around her nappy-ass head.
And the crabs was madder than a muthafcuka!
To see Dolemite beat em out of they ####### supper.
But Dolemite kept on kickin ##### and fcukin up in the fall.
Till finally his role was called.
They had his funeral. Carried him down to the graveyard.
Dolemite was dead, but his #### was still hard.
The preacher said, "Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust."
Said, "I'm glad this little bad muthafcuka called Dolemite is no longer here with us!"

TLDR

Aug 7, 2018, 8:54 AM

Dolomitemuthafucka.

awesome movie

Aug 7, 2018, 8:59 AM

they show it from time to time on El Rey Network.

Trailer (NSFW....really NSFAnything)

https://youtu.be/X4QokXtAkv8

heck, here's the whole movie if you got an hour and a half....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ykpq0gD0pU

Aug 7, 2018, 9:06 AM

So I had just been dumped by this chick for putting my ##### in another woman (who knew that was wrong?!) and I was pretty bummed about it. Buddy of mine asks me to go on a double date with him as more of a wingman than trying to set me up with this chick. We go to a State baseball game. I entertain the girl and my friend is killin it. We walk over to a bar afterwards and I get shithoused.

I end up telling this girl that came with about the breakup and how miserable I am start crying at the bar because I am borderline blackout. I am known as "sad drunk boy" from then on out within that circle of friends.

Five years later I married that girl that I confessed my love for another girl to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has the makings of a movie ######***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:10 AM

I can't type s c r i p t ???***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:10 AM

That sounds terrible

Aug 7, 2018, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell your favorite bar story..... ]

what a horrible ending

File it under the "horror" genre***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:19 AM

We'll get M. Night Shamilingdingdong to produce it

Aug 7, 2018, 10:18 AM

At the end, you realize that the protagonist was a flaming #### all along.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

So, a hero in 2018***

Aug 7, 2018, 10:45 AM

Forest Service Rangers are tough hombres.***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:45 AM

@ TTT, was about to attempt near improbable pool shot

Aug 7, 2018, 10:02 AM

(for me, anyway, as I'll claim to be great at pool...but it WAS a tough shot, and 8 ball to win the game)...and chick bends down and whispers in my ear 'make this shot, and you're coming home with me'*

with the prospect of poussay on the table (figuratively), instinct overrode any lack of pool skill, and I sunk the shot like it was one i'd practiced a million times. I was surprised, she was surprised....and JC was there watching us. HE was impressed, gave me the thumbs up....then she turned to him, informed him of our 'deal', and out came the other thumb (IB4 SCTF reference)

been married just over 14 years now

granted, we'd been casually hookin' up for a little bit prior to that, so it wasn't much of a change of plans for the evening, but still one that stands out in mammary

who is JC?

Aug 7, 2018, 10:14 AM

This guy?

The mayor of Clemson.

Aug 7, 2018, 10:16 AM

Literally.

and owner of TTT in previous life

Aug 7, 2018, 10:17 AM

but you knew that

no, but the reaction was similar***

Aug 7, 2018, 10:16 AM [ in reply to who is JC? ]

So, then what happened?

Aug 7, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to @ TTT, was about to attempt near improbable pool shot ]

I NEED this right now.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

babbies.

Aug 7, 2018, 10:59 AM

which is actually the LAST thing you need right now

Back at Tigertown Tavern in around 1981 or so there was a

Aug 7, 2018, 10:37 AM

couple sitting in a dark small u-shaped booth in the back. You could see they had a lot of affection and we kept glancing over there from the pinball machines. Eventually she had her foot in his crotch then they kinda slid together and she pulled her shorts aside and they knocked it out before running out the back door.

Troo story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

9 months later, Greenr was born

Aug 7, 2018, 10:39 AM

jklol, my Dad is a South Carolina grad.

Still could have happened***

Aug 7, 2018, 10:40 AM

EW groce

Aug 7, 2018, 10:44 AM [ in reply to 9 months later, Greenr was born ]

mine too

It seems like there should be a section of the stadium for

Aug 7, 2018, 11:52 AM

people that aren't pure bred. Oh wait, there is...IT'S THE UPPER DECK.

Oh my. Several years ago I spent a few weeks in Vancouver

Aug 7, 2018, 11:06 AM

Island, BC. That’s in Canada, btw, this whole nother country.

I seen this yuge bar, a grizzer bar, ambling down the beach on the Pacific Ocean. I seen him, he seen me. We both calmly decided to retreat from that location.

True story.

I guess you can't skin grizz, Pilgrim.***

Aug 7, 2018, 11:28 AM

In Canada, there’s land a man has never seen, Del.***

Aug 7, 2018, 11:54 AM

The night I met an Atlanta Falcon Cheerleader back in 91!!!

Aug 7, 2018, 11:58 AM

Went to the local bar one Friday night and saw a bunch of guys around a gorgeous blonde. Knowing I didn't have a chance in he!!, I sat at the bar and starting talking to the bar tender and friends. About two hours into my night, the blonde approached the bar to order a drink. While waiting, she says "hi! I haven't met you." I said "no, you have been pretty busy". We talked a while and she asked me to dance so we did for several songs and then asked me to join her at a table. We talked and danced some more. Found out she was just passing through to see her parents and was staying the night. We talked about cars and my family's pond and she wanted to go and see the pond! I said okay and we stopped by a store and bought some beer for the 20 minute ride. I had a 1990 red convertible Lebaron and it was a beautiful night and a full moon and she wanted the top down. We went there, sat and talked while listening to music and the rest, well, let's just say we had a great time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 93
| visibility 867
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic