Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On a Sunday where we might be grateful, can we remember Cordarrian Richardson and Trezevant High?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,170

On a Sunday where we might be grateful, can we remember Cordarrian Richardson and Trezevant High?

May 5, 2019, 6:23 AM

Without such a horrible grade scandal from the Memphis high school, Travis Etienne is not a Tiger.

Cordarrian should get a round of applause when he makes his appearance in Death Valley this fall with the Aggies.

It's a huge thanks for allowing Clemson to sign the best running back in the class.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's even more stunning to me is

May 5, 2019, 6:34 AM

That ETN was even available to recruit that late in the cycle. To think there were that many RB's committed to other schools and Travis was still waiting is almost incomprehensible.

Lots of programs missed the mark on him...and Bama's likely still kicking itself for suggesting Clemson contact him! Travis and the Tigers certainly showed their appreciation back in January!
;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And in ironic fashion, Bama had taken a flyer on a

May 5, 2019, 10:15 AM

relatively unknown running back from Oklahoma, whom like ETN was discovered late in the process. Bama signing Josh Jacobs may have taken a slot that would have been pushed forward a year, allowing Bama to recruit ETN.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

He plays for Jimbo now

May 5, 2019, 12:11 PM

Will be in the Valley 9/9.

Full circle. And much appreciation.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's even more stunning to me is

May 5, 2019, 10:42 AM [ in reply to What's even more stunning to me is ]

He slipped under the radar not traveling to many camps. Quiet kid that stayed close to home. Saban tipped Dabo off and the rest is history! Thanks to that little High School scandal, we landed a true gem in Etienne!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,170
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic