Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Full Disclosure: I think O.J. murdered two people in 1994.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Full Disclosure: I think O.J. murdered two people in 1994.

Jul 20, 2017, 1:36 PM

Having said that, I understand that he was found not guilty and that is done. Fast forward to today's parole hearing. By all accounts he should get parole today. I disagree because I think 9 years for a 33 year sentence is too short. But that is beside the point. By all reasonable measures that have been discussed this week, he is expected to get parole today and probably will. But one thing I have noticed very early in this parole hearing is he has some attitude. He would really have to blow it to not get parole at this hearing, but good gosh, if he keeps up the attitude he might just manage to blow it. I'm talking about the attitude he had when the first officer asked him if he believed the property was his, but really had attitude when the officer told him that his version of events differ from testimony on the official record. He shrugged and smirked and made heavy sighs, not a good look at a parole hearing.

One other noteworthy, if not shocking, comment that will have no bearing here, is that he said he has never been accused of pulling a weapon by anyone. Obviously the State of California has accused him of pulling a knife on two people. Maybe he meant no actual victims have accused him. That would be because they are dead and have been dead for 23 years.

I am a liberal, left wing.I think everyone knows it on Tigernet. But when it comes to violent crimes and stealing, murder, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, molestation, theft, assault and battery, I have no tolerance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Full Disclosure: I think O.J. murdered two people in 1994.

Jul 20, 2017, 1:41 PM

That was literally the first thing I said when he made the comment "I've never been accused of pulling a weapon on anyone". Maybe because, the only 2 people you did pull a weapon on aren't here today to say you pulled a weapon on them!

Jul 20, 2017, 1:48 PM

So if you are a liberal but don't like stealing, then you did not vote for Hillary, right ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your guy won the election. You should just be happy that he

Jul 20, 2017, 2:13 PM

is doing such an awesome job. Just be glad your guy won! Be happy that he is carrying out your platform every day.

Gee, what did Hillary steal????

Jul 20, 2017, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Full Disclosure: I think O.J. murdered two people in 1994. ]

I know Trump's a thief, otherwise he would show us his taxes, but tell me what Hillary stole?PS We saw her taxes!

they were killed by dope dealers, it was a Colombian necktie...

Jul 20, 2017, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Full Disclosure: I think O.J. murdered two people in 1994. ]

Nicole and her sister were on the blow, along with Ronald Goldman who was on the blow with his buddies at work. They were in the hole with the money they owed their dealers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wut***

Jul 21, 2017, 2:43 PM

he was found guilty in a civil trial

Jul 20, 2017, 1:46 PM

kinda similar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I hope the Goldman's continue to hound him for

Jul 20, 2017, 1:48 PM

every penny that he is required to turn over to them.

Re: I hope the Goldman's continue to hound him for

Jul 20, 2017, 1:55 PM

You didn't answer me 81 to 85. If you are a confessed liberal but don't like thieves, then you did not vote for Hillary, right ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care who you voted for? Do you not like thieves?

Jul 20, 2017, 2:07 PM

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-trumpu-appeal-20170621-story.html

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-trial-university-lawsuit-settlement-631462

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

http://fortune.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-stiff-contractors/

It's none of your business who I voted for.

Re: I don't care who you voted for? Do you not like thieves?

Jul 20, 2017, 2:27 PM

I hardly take anything seriously online anymore, of course every liberal media outlet was out to get Trump because they couldn't believe he got this far. Just like all those fake polls that had Clinton winning the election, they just stuck random numbers in their....not because people actually voted lol. Its all stupid, and everyone has been a thief at some point in their lives....some worse then others of course. But posting every lil source online about Trump did this or Trump did that.....so what, it only came out when he was becoming president. Nobody had a problem with them when he was a random billionaire and had celebs all around him.

I only posted them after the guy insisted a second time for

Jul 20, 2017, 3:00 PM

an answer. My reply was provoked. As far as nobody caring before, He was being sued for these transgressions long before he ever ran for president.

Pass him a hankie to wipe the brown off his nose...***

Jul 20, 2017, 3:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I only posted them after the guy insisted a second time for

Jul 20, 2017, 3:47 PM [ in reply to I only posted them after the guy insisted a second time for ]

Ok, but there's no denying they weren't looking for anything and everything against him. They tried so hard that it made their "biasness" to obvious. That's another reason he became president. Every day it was something different the media was trying to throw at him....its like okkkk, we understand what you're trying to do now and it backfired.

I could care less. My post was about O.J. and this guy comes

Jul 20, 2017, 4:00 PM

on and starts bantering about politicians. He had to insist that I respond to him after a second ignore. I could care less about Trump or his supporters. They won the election and they should be happy with that. Why is he still upset. He should be as thrilled. If Putin's satisfied with the outcome, why isn't he. He should just be counting the money that Mexico has sent to pay for the wall that is being built, giddy about repeal and replacement of Obamacare, happy about tax reform and all those coal mining jobs that have returned. His guy won. He should be happy.

He should get those bleached keds out of the dryer, put on those mom or dad jeans, get the famous Trumper scowl and go outside and look for people to scowl at. Why is he on here hijacking my thread.

Yes, I mentioned in the OP that I was a liberal, but that was just to qualify my remarks of being heavy against crime. I never mentioned a candidate and certainly never mentioned an election that was decided nine months ago. He had to nudge me twice for an answer and even had to ask my why I was not answering. I had no interest in going back and forth with him.

He needs to be wondering why after years and years of promising to repeal and replace Obamacare, his guys didn't have a plan in place. I guess that's what you get when details are not given during the campaign.

At the end of the day, he should take a lesson from Vladimir and just be happy his guy won.

If you don't vote for a thief. .who would ever get

Jul 20, 2017, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the Goldman's continue to hound him for ]

Elected president?

I voted. . I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Don't know why he's angry at me. His guy won. He should just

Jul 20, 2017, 3:02 PM

be like Vladimir Putin and be happy about it. He needs to just revel in the repeal and replacement of Obamacare, tax reform and coal mining jobs returning. I do't understand why he's not just giddy.

Re: Don't know why he's angry at me. His guy won. He should just

Jul 20, 2017, 3:15 PM

you failed to mention other successes such as tremendous progress on the new and improved wall that Mexico had already funded; and the complete draining of the Washington, DC swamp; and making us even more free.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You, my friend, are right. How could I forget the progress

Jul 20, 2017, 3:26 PM

on those items.

Your problem is that for some reason you probably believe

Jul 20, 2017, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Don't know why he's angry at me. His guy won. He should just ]

that the politicians that you agree with are good guys and good gals. I happen to think that all of them, even the ones I may occasionally agree with, are nothing but ###### whose top priority is raising funds for their next election ........ as if that should be anything to worry about if they were doing the right thing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't for a second believe that. I didn't

Jul 20, 2017, 3:52 PM

start this conversation. He began by comparing a comment I made about being liberal in my opening post about the O.J. hearing. I simply said I was liberal to qualify some of my remarks and point out that the stereotype on light on crime is wrong. I never mentioned any politician's name. He started all of that and I ignored him twice and then he kept pushing for an answer. I gave him one.

Re: I don't for a second believe that. I didn't

Jul 21, 2017, 12:33 AM

Say what you really mean: You said you were a liberal so people would t think you were racist.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He never paid the Goldmans a dime! He should be left to rot

Jul 20, 2017, 2:09 PM [ in reply to I hope the Goldman's continue to hound him for ]

until he meets his maker. That day,,, true justice will be found.

Glove doesn't fit you must acquit

Jul 20, 2017, 2:00 PM

Not that I believe he didnt do "them" but Johnnie Cochran was a helluva attorney

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

And don't steal my shlt.***

Jul 20, 2017, 2:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was kinda wondering how that last word made it through the filter. ***

Jul 20, 2017, 2:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 20, 2017, 2:05 PM

Was it a "33" year sentence or a "9 to 33" year sentence?

Jul 20, 2017, 2:16 PM

You are assuming I voted for Trump 81. Your response has answered my question. You can remove thieves from your list.

How long till Louisville offers him a scholly?***

Jul 20, 2017, 2:31 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

and Urban Meyer too***

Jul 20, 2017, 5:40 PM

Jul 20, 2017, 2:57 PM

If Simpson is paroled, how long until his next title is, "Secretary of ________."

As expected, he got paroled, but I'm confused about past

Jul 20, 2017, 3:04 PM

convictions. The panel on CNN seems to thing he was convicted of battering Nicole Brown on more than one occasion. The parole board, in reading their decision, said he had no prior convictions on his record. Is CNN wrong? Was the parole board negligent in bringing up those convictions? Who knows?

Re: As expected, he got paroled, but I'm confused about past

Jul 20, 2017, 3:09 PM

I think no convictions in criminal court.

He does have a judgement against him civil court.

I'm not a legal scholar but did get a B in Business Law while sitting in Sirrine Hall.

CNN was talking about criminal convictions of wife battering

Jul 20, 2017, 3:22 PM

long before the murders. The shots of her battered and bruised taken at the police station at one point.

those were from her dope dealer for not paying up***

Jul 20, 2017, 4:29 PM

Re: As expected, he got paroled, but I'm confused about past

Jul 20, 2017, 3:11 PM [ in reply to As expected, he got paroled, but I'm confused about past ]

Civil only

They weren't talking about the murder case. The domestic

Jul 20, 2017, 3:24 PM

violence case is what they were talking about. They seem to think he was convicted once or twice for beating her. At that time, however, it may not have been automatic charges pressed. Perhaps she decided to not press charges. I really don't know, but a couple of CNN analyst spoke of criminal convictions in that regard.

That's always how

Jul 20, 2017, 3:28 PM

megalomaniacal murders always act, and he's acted since the very first trial.

Full disclosure I don't want to hear about that circus in 94/95 ever again***

Jul 20, 2017, 4:22 PM

So you went ahead and read the post and went on to post 5

Jul 21, 2017, 2:25 PM

times during the thread, more than anyone else on Tigernet.

Actually, I think his oldest son did it...

Jul 20, 2017, 4:47 PM

but OJ definitely knew about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

it was the dope dealers...

Jul 20, 2017, 5:38 PM

Ron Goldman, Nicole and her sister, and yes even OJ and Kato and even judge ito were all doing blow. That's how these Los Angeles/Hollywood types are, all doing blow. Kris Jenner was doing it when she got pregnant with Khloe when she was having an affair with OJ. Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner was snorting while he was cross dressing in Kris Jenner's closet. And they always get into debt with these dope dealers.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic