Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok i have a dumb question , probably
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,814

Ok i have a dumb question , probably

Jun 7, 2020, 10:24 AM

Why are the police allowing people to loot so badly? Heck, peaceful gatherings are one thing but once looting occurs or violent protest, why wouldn't you drop the hamner in such a way to end it? Someone explain to me please. Clearly im missing something.

You cant allow domestic terrorism. Im confused.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok i have a dumb question , probably

Jun 7, 2020, 10:27 AM

Because the progressive leaders of these municipalities are not bothered by domestic terrosim.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe b/c of Liberal mayors and/or governors who call down the police force..

Jun 7, 2020, 10:29 AM

for fear that killing a rioter (who probably may be black) would cause more destruction & problems.

Actually, that rationale causes havoc & unlawfulness and society is back at the cave man era.

WSJ wrote an article last week that pulling back police and/or reprimanding or disgracing them leads to less patrolling or interaction with the neighborhoods which then shows the thugs that the law is afraid and won’t do anything.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe b/c of Liberal mayors and/or governors who call down the police force..

Jun 7, 2020, 10:34 AM

Agreed. I dont care what color someone is if they are being destructive and threatening other people, shouldn't that be stopped?! I guess i just never see the color thing. Either they are being lawful or they are not. Like i said, maybe im just confused.

Re: Maybe b/c of Liberal mayors and/or governors who call down the police force..

Jun 7, 2020, 10:47 AM

You aren't confused. Allowing it to go on without trying to stop it sends a terrible message. This stuff way out of hand, and I'm very afraid that it only gets worse now that people see so many getting away with it. I'm not talking about holding signs in protest. I'm talking about using the protest as an excuse for criminal activity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kill them all, then.***

Jun 7, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Maybe b/c of Liberal mayors and/or governors who call down the police force.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Kill them all, then.***

Jun 7, 2020, 10:44 AM

How bout we just arrest them?

I was asked how to stop the looting.

Jun 7, 2020, 10:59 AM

That would stop the looting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He might have had a dumb question, but you had a

Jun 7, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Kill them all, then.*** ]

stupid answer!

Jun 7, 2020, 10:33 AM

Bc it was an out of controll crowd, it wasn't a single defenceless person surrounded by armed over zealous cops and asking what he has done to deserve the treatment he is getting!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have an even dumber question, probably

Jun 7, 2020, 10:42 AM

When do you think this will even remotely look like a Clemson sports board again?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have an even dumber question, probably

Jun 7, 2020, 10:43 AM

Lol. I imagine soon my friend. This is just an unususl time for everyone i suppose.

Tuff crowd...

Jun 7, 2020, 10:44 AM

get a thumbs down for making a joke. Lighten up people =).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tuff crowd...

Jun 8, 2020, 3:35 AM

Two TU for good point and follow up. Especially since this was posted on Football bored.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 10:50 AM

There are some lawful protesters in the crowd but overall this protest has been taken
over by the rioters and looters.
Reminds me of Vietnam war where it was difficult many times to know if you were seeing
a good guy or bad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 11:05 AM

Left fund travel,room,$ for looter; politicians in league w/ & loyal to the left>quietly reduce police presense to allow the unrestricted proliferation destruction & carnage>blame placed on Trump & use racism narrative to bend electorate to their will: beginning w/ (massive fed programs to"fix da problems" by proxy) banking on the stupidity of the electorate-good odds

Interesting to see how many people get arrested

Jun 7, 2020, 11:34 AM

For rioting, looting, theft, assaults, etc. plenty of camera out there.

All criminals of all colors should be prosecuted.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple. Police don't work for you. They work for a

Jun 7, 2020, 12:31 PM

corporation, get paid by that corporation, and do what that corporation tells them to do.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/30/sheriff-michael-lewis-on-the-stand-down-orders-given-to-city-officers/

https://prn.fm/its-official-police-were-ordered-to-stand-down-and-let-the-baltimore-riots-rage-out-of-control-michael-snyder/

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2020-05-29-minneapolis-mayor-defends-stand-down-order-as-rioters-burn-police-precinct/

https://www.chicagoreporter.com/ferguson-police-stand-down-amid-uneasiness-over-military-style-patrols/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/3/liberal-politicians-who-order-police-to-stand-down/

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic