Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Boyd sets the record straight on future, past with Steelers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Boyd sets the record straight on future, past with Steelers

Aug 25, 2015, 11:14 PM

Boyd sets the record straight on future, past with Steelers

Tajh Boyd wants to set the record straight and talk about his future and his recent past with the Pittsburgh Steelers. What does he say about reports he's headed to Saskatchewan? What does he say about his time with the Steelers?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck Tajh! You are family to Tiger Nation***

Aug 25, 2015, 11:36 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

It will be great to see Tajh playing Pro Football

Aug 25, 2015, 11:36 PM

When you think about how many football players that don't make it to play college ball and Tajh was an awesome college QB.
He passed for a ton of yards and we won many games through him passing and running.

It's going to be awesome seeing him show out in Canada. I think he will do great, their are not many things that Tajh has set his mind to do playing football that he hasn't done exceptional.

Thank you Tajh!! Your always a Tigers brother and God bless you Tajh! Love to see you on Tigernet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I don't know why the Seahawks haven't gave him a look

Aug 26, 2015, 12:09 AM

Seems like he could fit that style of offense well. I wish him the best whatever his future holds, he represented Clemson very well on and off the field, a great example for every college athlete

count me as a new CFL fan, hey.......***

Aug 26, 2015, 12:30 AM

Tajh used the word moon! : )***

Aug 26, 2015, 4:28 AM

One thing about Tajh

Aug 26, 2015, 6:46 AM

He handles all of his adversity with grace and strength.

Think it's got something to do with faith?

He still has an orange clad mob pulling for him, no matter where he goes!

Love Boyd, wish him the very best, but

Aug 26, 2015, 7:19 AM

given the Steeler QB situation, there is nothing so unique about their offense that would exclude Boyd from playing there if he could cut it. Nothing. And it speaks volumes the phone didn't ring for him when Bruce went down the other day.....instead they are going to waste money on Vick. Go Tigers, Go Steelers!

Re: New Story: Boyd sets the record straight on future, past with Steelers

Aug 26, 2015, 7:28 AM

Personally, I don't see the harm in this decision as I think it's a great one. His situation remains better than any situation most of us will ever manage to acquire. I think most of us would swap our opportunities for his any day. I wish him the best and look forward to watching him play some football. He's fun to watch. I hated to see that arm go to waste waiting on the NFL to find a home for him. The CFL could be the place he needs now to hone his skills.

Let's guess his tnet handle***

Aug 26, 2015, 7:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: Let's guess his tnet handle***

Aug 26, 2015, 7:36 AM

Hamilton would be cool, eh. Not far from Sammy and the rest of the Buffalo Tigers.

This is a little disheartening

Aug 26, 2015, 7:44 AM

I always expected him to go big time in the NFL & the boy just cant catch a break. Hopefully he goes up to Canada & shows them what theyre missing by cutting him. Hes got a geck of an arm & is a heck of a dual threat QB. Best of luck Boyd, Tiger Nation has your back!

Re: This is a little disheartening

Aug 26, 2015, 10:29 AM

I agree with you. We will always have his back. Hope and pray he catches a break.

We know what you are capable of and we will support you wherever you go. We wish you the best. You will always be remembered at Clemson. Go Tiger because you will always be a Tiger.

After 2 years CFL is the right choice to play

Aug 26, 2015, 10:56 AM [ in reply to This is a little disheartening ]

As you say, if he is ever going to prove himself to another NFL team, playing every week in Hamilton is the best way to build up his case. Question is though will he play. According to their website they already have 3 QBs.
http://cfl.ca/roster/index/team/6

Re: After 2 years CFL is the right choice to play

Aug 26, 2015, 2:23 PM

Its going to be tough for him to get playing time with that team. They have one of the better qbs in the league on that team named Zach collaras (spelling?) From Cincinnati. He has been a proven qb in that league for a few years now. I hope he gets to go play on another team because I don't think it will do him much good holding a clipboard in the CFL.

I've seen tweets that he will now play for another CFL team

Aug 26, 2015, 3:14 PM

Until Tajh says so I won't believe it. But it could be that Hamilton realized they have what they need and set him free for another team. CFL is different that way. Sort of the "collective" of pro football.

Sometimes you never know

Aug 26, 2015, 9:01 AM

Kurt Warner went undrafted out of college and signed with Green Bay but was cut before season started. He spent the next few years in Arena Football and NFL Europe and was actually stocking groceries for minimum wage when St Louis gave him a try: the right place at the right time. Went on the a 12 year NFL career w super bowl mvp and multiple pro bowls orchestrating "the greatest show on turf."

Re: New Story: Boyd sets the record straight on future, past with Steelers

Aug 26, 2015, 10:41 AM

Tajh is going to be fine. The best move to make is to go on to Canada and get entrenched with a team, and hone those skills, just like other players have done in the past.

The NFL is not seeing something from Tajh that they are apparently needing to satisfy their own desires.

The CFL will give Tajh the chance to be a better QB, and when this happens, the NFL will come calling and all of this will be a distant memory.

Best of luck to Tajh Boyd, he is a class act, and he will be successful, in whatever he does.

We love you Tajh, and as always, Go Tigers always and forever......

He may or may not make it on the field,

Aug 26, 2015, 2:32 PM

but he has already made it where it counts, and that is in life! What a great Ambassador for Clemson!

badge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a little surprised

Aug 26, 2015, 3:37 PM

I'm a little surprised he did not try to get in the CFL last season. I know when you get through the NFL camps the CFL has already started their season. He may need to get established somewhere, get experience and achievement under his belt and then make a push to get into the League.

May The Oculus be with him.***

Aug 26, 2015, 8:13 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic