Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obama was up to his earballs in the Michael Flynn targeting.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1,103

Obama was up to his earballs in the Michael Flynn targeting.

May 19, 2020, 3:54 PM

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1262820374548447238?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1262820374548447238&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redstate.com%2Fbonchie%2F2020%2F05%2F19%2Fbreaking-infamous-susan-rice-email-finally-declassified-deals-directly-with-michael-flynn%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor Flynn. Why were they so mean to him?

May 19, 2020, 3:57 PM

Lock him up!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm being seriously serious.

May 19, 2020, 4:01 PM

You're going on my prayer list the next time you do that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm being seriously serious.

May 19, 2020, 4:11 PM

How many people are on that list?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My family then you, FBcoach, Felix, Jhop...

May 19, 2020, 6:36 PM

Cat and maybe four or five more.

Is a prayer list a bad thing?***

May 19, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I'm being seriously serious. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He likes to jokingly use it as a threat

May 19, 2020, 5:07 PM

not sure why, but humor is subjective...

You think I'm joking?

May 19, 2020, 6:35 PM

Lol, prayer is nothing to joke about.

...and yet.***

May 19, 2020, 6:35 PM

Re: Obama was up to his earballs in the Michael Flynn targeting.

May 19, 2020, 4:05 PM

America heard 2 1/2 years of Trump/Russian collusion.

May 19, 2020, 6:34 PM

If you guys think this is going away any sooner you're being foolish. I recommend you nutup and swallow hard.

Re: America heard 2 1/2 years of Trump/Russian collusion.

May 19, 2020, 6:42 PM

It might not be going away anytime soon on conservative radio of conservative tv, but it's not going anywhere in the end.

We'll see how the Durham investigation goes.

May 19, 2020, 7:28 PM

It morphed into a criminal investigation about six weeks ago and expanded greatly a few weeks ago when he hired more criminal prosecutors to handle certain parts of his scope of work.

Re: We'll see how the Durham investigation goes.

May 19, 2020, 7:29 PM

Prepare for nothing to happen.

I'm dealing with this the same was Dems dealt with...

May 19, 2020, 7:47 PM

the Trump/Russian collusion hoax. I have already presented more evidence that Obama spied on Trump than any evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

Durham is notorious for prosecuting leakers and people who abuse their offices.

https://www.google.com/search?q=john+durham+justice+department&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS854US854&oq=john+durham+justice+department&aqs=chrome..69i57j46.19743j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

No you haven't.***

May 19, 2020, 7:57 PM

You are correct.

May 20, 2020, 8:04 AM

This is not 'just going away.' When Trump said the tower was wiretapped he knew he was truthful. FISA abuse spying on Carter Page, unmaskings of phone calls between Trump's transition team and some random person on the other end.

Well over three years of spying on Trump and leaking fake news pointing toward Trump as a Russian plant, fake news suggesting he was colluding with Russia, fake news saying the reason Hillary lost was because Russia 'hacked our democracy,' the FBI claiming that Russia hacked the DNC server even though they never laid a hand on the server to give them access to examination and finally a 2 1/2 year investigation into Trump, his campaign and administration for conspiring to assist Russian interference in the 2016 election.

FAKE NEWS, every tidbit of it was FAKE NEWS.

No we have an actual scandal, Obamagate. So no, I'm not treating this exactly like the Russian collusion hoax because this isn't a hoax. Obama is the most corrupt president in history and the facts bear this out. He use the power of his office to spy on the opposition party. He upstaged the people who broke into the Watergate scandal by spying on Trump.

Re: America heard 2 1/2 years of Trump/Russian collusion.

May 20, 2020, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: America heard 2 1/2 years of Trump/Russian collusion. ]

Carlsbad® said:

It might not be going away anytime soon on conservative radio of conservative tv, but it's not going anywhere in the end.

So you don't think it's a big deal that Obama spied on the incoming president of the opposition political party?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WE GOT HIM

May 19, 2020, 4:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WE GOT HIM

May 19, 2020, 7:16 PM

Yep! She quoted him saying "by the book".

So there it is. The President of the USA telling the Dir. of the FBI to follow the law.

Devastating development!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m confused?

May 19, 2020, 4:46 PM

Do we trust CBS now or is this more MSM fake news?

Or does it just depend on the day of the week and who’s side we’re on?

Can you explain how that helps your version of the story?***

May 19, 2020, 5:11 PM

Sure.

May 19, 2020, 6:27 PM

My version is that the Obama administration spied on Trump's campaign, then his transition team and continued to work against Trump by leaking fake news.

This self addressed letter makes it clear Obama was fully aware and cooperating in the scheme. Page/Strzok tweet is further evidence that Obama was engaged in the collusion hoax.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

I mean, it pretty clearly doesn't do any of that.***

May 19, 2020, 6:41 PM

Agree to disagree.

May 19, 2020, 7:50 PM

We'll see how Durham's investigation turns out.

Re: Agree to disagree.

May 20, 2020, 5:50 AM

...and I'm 100% certain you'll be here admitting you were in error when it fizzles like every other wingnut conspiracy theory the so-called "conservative media" advances, only to discover there's no earthly way to prosecute any of it outside a kangaroo court.

We'll all be here waiting with baited breath.

So how about a 50 tnet TU point bet?

May 20, 2020, 8:12 AM

I wager 50 Tnet points that Durham will file charges against at least one of the people who spied on Trump and that charge won't be lying to the FBI.

The winner gets to pick which of his post the loser has to point. Knowing that neither of us need point, the torture will be having someone select the post which the other has to TU.

It's a gentleman's bet which I am sure you will find suitable for friends and Clemson Brothers.

Re: So how about a 50 tnet TU point bet?

May 20, 2020, 8:19 AM

That wouldn't be surprising. 1 random dude? I don't think it happens, but could happen.

When someone is so intent on contradiction that he claims...

May 20, 2020, 8:41 AM

nothing will come of an investigation it only takes one arrest to show him wrong. With the Trump investigation it was determined that no American conspired with Russia. The only charge brought by Mueller concerning Russia was Flynn who wasn't charged with anything related to Russia other than lying to the FBI over a phone call with a Russian.

Trump haters seemed quite satisfied by that. I assume Quaz would extend the same consideration to me. None of our politicians play fair. We shouldn't let their behavior guide ours.

I believe Mueller wanted Flynn to make up something so the dems could impeach Trump and that's why they threatened to go after his son after ruining the guy's life and coming away with nothing on him or Trump. I do not believe Durham will do that.

I do not believe that Durham will throw caution to the wind to get someone to point the finger at Obama. I do not believe plea deals will be thrown around to enable the investigation to involve higher ups in the Obama administration. I believe Durham will prosecute those who broke the law if he feels he can get a conviction.

I am betting on Durham's integrity, not politics.

Re: When someone is so intent on contradiction that he claims...

May 20, 2020, 9:03 AM

Very few people are into it all as much as you are. Nothing will come of it as far as Obama is concerned. Someone else? Who knows? I doubt it, but you never know. It doesn't really matter either way.

Perhaps a bit of revelation might shed light on my recent...

May 20, 2020, 9:44 AM

focus on reading internet trash. I will be 68 in a couple weeks, 12 heart attacks, two surgeries and a rotorooter job and I've been imprisoned by a ####### virus which China released, intentionally or unintentionally, from a lab than distributed throughout the globe.

I have no intention on letting this board forget that China did this to me. If you put all the leaders of the Chinese Communist Government in one city and gave me the button I would depress it with great prejudice.

Part of the reason that I think Trump is the greatest president of my lifetime is because he tells the left to #### off when they call us racist or push for open borders which would do more damage to minority communities than B52 carpet bombing their neighborhoods.

I'm not letting the board forget that Obama was the most corrupt POS who ever stepped on the carpet in the Whitehouse.

You'll get a break when the sun shines again and I can start working on the body of my project car.

Shocking that a sitting President would be in the loop on

May 19, 2020, 5:11 PM

intel that had accumulated of an incoming NSA Director having an illicit conversation with Russia's top US spy. That's pretty serious stuff, especially considering Flynn thought enough of it to lie to Pence and the FBI about it. NSA is National Security Advisor by the way. You're welcome.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny that they 'unmask,' him 39 times and found...

May 19, 2020, 6:32 PM

nothing 'illicit,' in any of his conversations with anyone. What's really funny is your the first one to use that term regarding anything Flynn said.

You term 'illicit,' interjects evil or nefariousness yet you present nothing evil or nefarious to make that claim. Is as if the truth doesn't concern you.

Illicit may be too strong. Sub rosa definitely, under the

May 19, 2020, 7:09 PM

veil, of law and team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you stirred up the libtards***

May 19, 2020, 11:10 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

There’s a wild one right above you***

May 20, 2020, 12:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just so we are clear

May 20, 2020, 9:09 AM

US Intelligence said the Trump campaign has questionable ties to a country and that country's actors that have a history of trying to subvert US policy in the world.

Obama said he wanted to be in the loop but told the FBI to proceed BY THE BOOK.

They catch Flynn providing information to Russians.

Flynn lies to the incoming VP and the FBI.

Flynn pleads guilty to doing so.

And what you're latching on to is "Obama spied"

You're getting more and more extreme every week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Yet, every Obama appointee who testified to congress...

May 20, 2020, 9:58 AM

plainly said they had no evidence that Trump or any of his campaign staff or the Trump transition team conspired with Russia to do anything. If you want, I will easily find the testimonies which were released last week proving that statement is true.

What you are remembering is the many times they lied on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, Fox and the thousands of other appearance they made and statements in print rather than what they said under oath. In your mind you still see Adam Schiff standing in front of the camera saying there was plenty of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

Flynn was the incoming National Security Adviser. He gave Russia no classified or sensitive information. Had he done so Mueller would have prosecuted him. Had he done so then everyone who testified to Congress saying they had no evidence would have been lying under oath because all his phone calls with the Russian Ambassador were unmasked and many illegally leaked to the press.

Yes, he lied to Pence and lost his job because of that. He did not lie to the FBI, he plead guilty to protect his son from being investigated for a Logan Act violation.

So, brother, are we clear?

Do you realize what you just justified?

May 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

the incoming NSA got busted SECRETIVELY passing information to Russians and your justification is

WELL IT WASN'T CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Then he goes on to lie about it.

That's ok to you?

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Do you realize what you just justified?

May 20, 2020, 11:16 AM

Since when does 'He gave Russia no classified or sensitive information,' constitute me saying he gave Russia anything?

Gen Flynn is a 3 Star General and was the incoming National Security Advisor on Trump's transition team. His job was to discuss policy of the incoming president with ambassadors from every nation which has diplomatic relationships with the United States.

There's no way for any reasonable person to justify any president spying on any other incoming president. That is third world chithole country type activity. That is exactly what the left is doing to America, turning the US into a third world chithole nation.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1,103
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic