Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All this talk about Mitch T on sportscenter...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 10,203

All this talk about Mitch T on sportscenter...

Apr 24, 2017, 11:56 PM

his patience, waiting for his opportunities, studying, working hard, sitting behind a Williams, etc.... the fact remains he sat his first three seasons at NC. Mr Watson walked in day one and become legendary in Clemson college football folklore (two Nattys, one NC Trophy, etc, How can this even be a discussion at this point?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he must have a really good agent.***

Apr 25, 2017, 12:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: All this talk about Mitch T on sportscenter...

Apr 25, 2017, 12:07 AM

I with ya man, no comparison. Resume speaks for itself. Watson performs the best under the brightest lights, and even during the hardest hits. Watching the GM roundtable ESPin, I heard an NFL Executive say " we know Watson can take the hits, and get back up and win on the biggest stage". Adding onto his statement he says " no matter how great they look at the combine and camp you don't know if they are going to take that big hit and be out for the game, with Watson you see poise after a big hit".

BTW, all the GM's said tonight that Watson was first on their boards, even after considering Kiper & McShay had him second. Watson is the most proven QB in the class, there's just no debating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2017, 9:59 AM

Never again mention Todd Kiper and Mel McShay when discussing football knowledge . Tjey have demonstrated for years that someone behind the scenes is pulling the strings and that they are mouthing the words .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Gotta create some drama

Apr 25, 2017, 12:10 AM

To make people tune into the draft and see what happens.

ESPN News isn't news. Its advertising for their future programming.

Apr 25, 2017, 12:11 AM

I'm prejudiced but I'm for the guy who has a body of impressive work

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2017, 12:44 AM

An impressive body of work is just what Watson has as we all know. There is no debating this. I would bet that there are more teams higher on Watson than Trabisky.

Watson is the best, with the most impressive body of work. Not just against Alabama in two games, but against FL State, Louisville, GA, Auburn, Ohio State, Oklahoma. All the great " contenders " in the entire nation. Watson torched them all. A guy with 32 wins vs. a guy with what 8-9 wins? Against how many top 10 opponent's?

The draft will surprise, someone is going to move up for Watson IMO. Maybe Chiefs.

It doesn't matter*****

Apr 25, 2017, 12:13 AM

Re: It doesn't matter*****

Apr 25, 2017, 1:26 AM

You're right, ultimately it doesn't matter. The only reason I'm tuning in is to solidify how badly Kiper and McShay will get burned by Watson explaining next years mock draft by the knuckleheads. They can't use the excuse of " we didn't see him coming " like they did with Dak. Ironically, now they say they did. Just a bunch of non-sense

This happens ever year***

Apr 25, 2017, 7:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 25, 2017, 8:35 AM

"Mitchell! My name is Mitchell!"

Lol

He is this year's Logan Thomas

Apr 25, 2017, 8:55 AM

and I find it hilarious that these "experts" are so wrong every year, but they still have a job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is this year's Logan Thomas

Apr 25, 2017, 9:20 AM

but thats why the have tv jobs not NFL jobs. Also MT isnt tall enough to be Logan

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2017, 9:22 AM

remeber the time UNC was trailing clemson in the ACC championship game and they put tribiski in to save the day and he pulled out the win? neither do I.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 10,203
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic