Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Espn's David Pollick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,896

Espn's David Pollick

Jul 18, 2013, 7:48 PM

Does he have some sort of sickness, to me he looks unhealthy more each year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He spends too much time on T-net***

Jul 18, 2013, 7:50 PM

He is a former UGA player..

Jul 18, 2013, 8:04 PM

So he is aging in Dawg years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: He is a former UGA player..

Jul 18, 2013, 8:20 PM

I knew he was a UGA player and as bad as I dislike GA and SC i kind of liked the play he made against SC that year, but I don't bad Lu ck on anyone

Wow that was RUFF :)***

Jul 18, 2013, 8:21 PM [ in reply to He is a former UGA player.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Espn's David Pollick

Jul 18, 2013, 8:27 PM

I think he's a big frame guy that doesn't look quite right trying to be a thinner guy. Might have turned to a pretty boy like his co-host Jesse Palmer

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Espn's David Pollick

Jul 18, 2013, 8:40 PM

Since his neck injury he has gotten really big into personal fitness. Lost a ton of football weight and constantly works out. Talks about it a lot on Twitter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pollack make the comment last year that he....

Jul 18, 2013, 8:54 PM

is going to keep his weight under control - looks now like he's half the size he was when he played at Georgia. Also, his neck injury that ended his NFL career has caused him some nerve damage that is affecting his health to some degree.

Re:Coming down from those steroids make you look like

Jul 18, 2013, 8:59 PM

that.

At least one realist here. +1.***

Jul 18, 2013, 10:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pollack make the comment last year that he....

Jul 18, 2013, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Pollack make the comment last year that he.... ]

You maybe onto something there. I have had 4 back surgeries, and the nerve damage just from the surgeries has really affected a lot of things on me. The biggest thing is the 24/7 pain. An no amount of pain meds can get rid of all the pain. I live daily at a 4/5 pain level on a 1/10 scale....`

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel for you

Jul 18, 2013, 9:34 PM

My father in law has a disease called RSD. It's a nerve disease that started after a borrible ATV accident about 25yrs ago. He lives with 8-10 pain 24/7. Apparently most with this issue has committed suicide after an average of three yrs. He is a man of faith, but all the meds are taking a toll on his body and mind. Sad really.
. Keep your head up my fellow Tiger. I believe the good Lord will heal him and you.

Re: I feel for you

Jul 18, 2013, 10:09 PM

Thanks! Being a Christian is what has kept me alive this long. I have been dealing with this for 7 years now. And I come very close of turning a bullet loose in my head from my 40 once. That is why I'm a Christian now. Through Jesus I'm promised an eternity of everything good once I leave this earth the right way. But at times, the pain is almost unbearable. Drug heads, drug dealers, along with the D E A has made it impossible to get the right pain killers to ease the pain. The drug heads and the drug dealers will still get their drugs, but the patients that really need them can't get them. That's like the A T F would like to take our fire arms. That would just un-arm law abiding citizens, and leave us at the mercy of the crooks. Our governments get it wrong every single time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel for you

Jul 18, 2013, 10:22 PM

This is unreal I hear of someone that's suffering the same as I. I also had four back surgeries. Been in back pain 24/7 since. 1997

My heart goes out to you. My father suffered with chronic

Jul 18, 2013, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Pollack make the comment last year that he.... ]

back pain for many years due to degenerative disease, multiple surgeries, and arthritis. Until you experience it yourself or see it first hand with a loved one, people can't imagine how it can wear a person down. Hang in there allorangeallthetime52 - hang tough!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: My heart goes out to you. My father suffered with chronic

Jul 18, 2013, 10:14 PM

Thanks!

good***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Pollack make the comment last year that he.... ]

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic