Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Family support
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,423

Family support

Dec 22, 2014, 2:20 PM

I have no idea what Chad Kelly did during spring practice. But as a parent I'm not so easy to give up on kids and write them off, nor would I call them thugs for getting into a fight.
This situation that Chad has found himself in is really sad. A life of privilege isn't to blame, its the families core values and cohesiveness. Sometimes kids are great at lying, charming people into believing they are OK. Chad may be a sociopath, I don't mean in a murder type framework. That line " I'm gonna go get my AK and spray this place", screams of fearful feelings he has and immaturity. He seems to be stuck in childhood. He needs help now.

He is only 20 guys and yes he is an adult so he must be held accountable. Ole Miss should rescind that scholarship offer right away. He is not equipped at the current time to lead other young men. Anger management and behavioral counselling at the least are called for. Calling him derogatory names and bashing him are so much easier than finding solutions. I look to uplift our youth, they are our legacy.
We are Tigers that means alot, let's hold ourselves to a higher standard. Let's be supportive and show our class not arrogant and derisive banter. It all starts with family and the people we choose to surround ourselves with. He may have a mental illness that has been undiagnosed.
Gosh, having good male mentors is so important and so underestimated.
I don't support his actions, but I believe in never giving up on our youth. ALL-IN for our youth! Remember he was a Tiger....once.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the thing..this isn't a one time incident that a lot

Dec 22, 2014, 2:34 PM

of kids have in college. His history has formed a distinct pattern.

He was expelled from his high school in Ohio. Apparently whatever he did was so aggregious that he was not allowed to transfer to another school within the district. That prompted him to move states.

While in HS in NY he also got into trouble and was suspended and became known as a Thug.

Whne he came to Clemson, he started it out by calling out a future teammate on twitter, creating a rap video and fighting with teammates. he then reportedly had a intentional wreck with Ali Rogers which he tried to get her to cover up for him. Then, to top it off, he takes an alleged swing at our coaches after having a poor performance in the spring game.

Once kicked off the team, he retweeted anti-Clemson tweets and visited our rivals.

Beyond that, his general attitude is just terrible.

I don't think he will eer get past the attitude of entitlement that he carries around.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Family support

Dec 22, 2014, 3:23 PM

I personally think Chad suffers from an identity crisis, he thinks he is something he's not a bad a$$ hard core thug, which he is not!! He is just a rich white kid who has been giving everything his whole life and never told no, or giving any boundaries, once someone tells him he can't have it his way he throws a fit like the spoiled immature kid that he is! I hope he does go to Ole Miss he would be perfect there him and Denzel Kimdechee can hang out!! Please excuse the misspelling of Kimdechee I'm not taking the time to look up that D-bag's name!!

Dec 22, 2014, 3:34 PM

Believe Kimdechee is a spicy cabbage dish served in Korean cuisine. It's delish.
Nkemdiche is the correct spelling , and has nothing to do with cabbages.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 22, 2014, 5:11 PM

I hear you guys loud and clear. I feel for his parents though. Its tough watching your son throw away his dreams b/c he doesn't know how to handle himself. Rich white kid, smh.

Dec 22, 2014, 5:37 PM

Hey man shake your head all you want the truth is the truth he has grew up privileged and always bailed out by Mommie and Daddy and now these are the results they have an uncontrollable wanna be Eminem!

Dec 22, 2014, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Family support ]

No.

This kid is a clear cut narcissist... He needs counseling bad

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 22, 2014, 5:30 PM

Or maybe behavioral/emotional disability (BED) that has gone undiagnosed. You can never tell without an evaluation but I see these same behaviors exhibited in some of my students.

He is NOT

Dec 22, 2014, 6:29 PM

A TIGER anymore......what he did is make Mr Dabo's decision look genius .......he knew the swag was trouble and Mr Watson was a cootkiller

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,423
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic